You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** 2020 QUICKFEET CUP ** SUNDAY8PM (BEN) WINS EPIC FINAL! **

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited May 2020
    Well our final between @Sunday8pm and @madprof is tomorrow Sunday at 4pm.

Hope to see some of you on the rail.

Best of luck to you both! It will be best of nine for the trophy below:

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Nice and shiny, AliG

Just off out for a run before I meet BigBen....

https://youtu.be/eMhDQFLwrAA
  • Options
    Sunday8pmSunday8pm Member Posts: 58
    madprof said:

Nice and shiny, AliG

Just off out for a run before I meet BigBen....

https://youtu.be/eMhDQFLwrAA

I've already done an ironman this morning and 18 hours of hu sng strategy on runitonce. Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.
  • Options
    Hey Fireman Sam Ben

Let me know here you are on and I’ll reg dead on 16:00 and you can join

GL💩
  • Options
    Spanked......great play Ben, @Sunday8pm thoroughly deserved win 5-2 :'(

Thanks @StayOrGo for organising and already looking forward to the team/pairs comp where the pyjama guy want to play with Charles @mumsie
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,632
    well played Ben congrats unlucky Danny
    well played all who entered , great community
    Graham , you,re a star many many thanks
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:
    Thanks again AliG @StayOrGo for the videos and commentary....hmmm...methinks you’ve got my game sussed, so need to think again....definitely was mullered by a much better player and learnt a lot!

I didn’t even get the opportunity to say LT to Ben, which means Limpers Tax! ( courtesy of @hanson) , meaning NO cheap flops.....
  • Options
    madprof said:

Thanks @StayOrGo for organising and already looking forward to the team/pairs comp where the pyjama guy want to play with Charles @mumsie

Great game mate, as i said in chat you're a really tough hu opponent, very hard to read. My style changed quite a few times to try and put me in a better position. Very fortunate to have ran so well. Thats £26 to @QUICKFEET and £20 to @Tikay10 for letting me know what your hole cards were throughout the match :)
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    Sunday8pm said:

madprof said:

Great game mate, as i said in chat you're a really tough hu opponent, very hard to read. My style changed quite a few times to try and put me in a better position. Very fortunate to have ran so well. Thats £26 to @QUICKFEET and £20 to @Tikay10 for letting me know what your hole cards were throughout the match :)
    Now I know where I'm going wrong, I've only been paying @Tikay10 £10 and for that he tells me what hole cards I have. No wonder it wasn't helping!

Just watched the video replay having joined the live event just in time to see the very last hand! Well played both, it was a great match.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Sunday8pm said:

madprof said:

A very worth champion indeed!

VWP @Sunday8pm and a GREAT RUN by @madprof who is always so supportive of these initiatives and engages in lighthearted friendly banter to make things more fun and spice things up a bit.

As soon as we get through the Coronavirus stuff, I will get the engraving done Ben, and maybe we can meet up so I can give you the cup?

Perhaps combine it with a "homeless run" in Cambridge, when it is safe to do so.

Thank you ALL once again for the support, the rails and making my job easy regarding the scheduling and the spirit in which the games were played.

If any of you guys are interested in a "geographical team cup" later in the year, let me know?

You guys are awesome!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,174

You guys are the best.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Thanks also to @QUICKFEET for allowing me the opportunity to assist with such a great cause and also to @Phantom66 for contacting him.

Without you two none of this would have happened.

I am kind of hoping we can get to £2K by 20th May, but if not, it is still an amazing total of which you guys from the forum have contributed a significant part of.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

You guys are the best.

Yes they are!
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Sunday8pm said:

madprof said:

VWP @Sunday8pm and a GREAT RUN by @madprof who is always so supportive of these initiatives and engages in lighthearted friendly banter to make things more fun and spice things up a bit.

As soon as we get through the Coronavirus stuff, I will get the engraving done Ben, and maybe we can meet up so I can give you the cup?

Perhaps combine it with a "homeless run" in Cambridge, when it is safe to do so.

Thank you ALL once again for the support, the rails and making my job easy regarding the scheduling and the spirit in which the games were played.

If any of you guys are interested in a "geographical team cup" later in the year, let me know?

You guys are awesome!
    Yes absolutely, looking forward to getting back on the streets sometime so we can do the handover then. It will take pride of place next to the UKIPT trophy :smiley:

Thanks all for the games, been a very surprisingly good standard throughout. Some of you guys should defo play higher stakes if you can!

Will do the donation now @QUICKFEET and if i can find a win in one of my last 3 mtts ill make sure it hits £2k.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Congrats Ben and ul Danny.

Thanks for organising G and well done to all for supporting such a great cause.
  • Options
    Sunday8pm said:

StayOrGo said:

Sunday8pm said:

madprof said:

You guys are awesome!
    Yes absolutely, looking forward to getting back on the streets sometime so we can do the handover then. It will take pride of place next to the UKIPT trophy :smiley:

Thanks all for the games, been a very surprisingly good standard throughout. Some of you guys should defo play higher stakes if you can!

Will do the donation now @QUICKFEET and if i can find a win in one of my last 3 mtts ill make sure it hits £2k.
    Hey Ben I was hoping to put the trophy next to my only other big poker win but hey ho....well done again... https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/07/16/1537823/0/en/Jostens-Creates-2018-World-Series-of-Poker-Championship-Bracelet.html&psig=AOvVaw19rYUfQAZ1YkWSP0ljzmeY&ust=1589878558354000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJDblKqFvekCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD
  • Options
    QUICKFEETQUICKFEET Member Posts: 528
    Many thanks @Sunday8pm for the donation and thanks again to everyone for getting involved!