You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

** 2020 QUICKFEET CUP ** SUNDAY8PM (BEN) WINS EPIC FINAL! **

Comments

• StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    jimb0d1 said:

On the site most of the night from now if @rspca12 is about then will have chat on

Nice one. I did send him a message on Facebook, not replied yet. I think he has a busy schedule on other sites, hopefully he will respond soon.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    Hi Donald @thistledhu I won't be online until 3, the missus has given me a few jobs! I'll see you then if you're about.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    waller02 said:

Hi Donald @thistledhu I won't be online until 3, the missus has given me a few jobs! I'll see you then if you're about.

Have a word Ryan...tell your good lady your are furloughed so..no jobs for you!

( ps that tricky little shovemonster, Donald @thisltedu has so improved his game and is now a TITan of the game....just saying...Gl...as I’m also furloughed I might drop in and annoy Rail you both 👹
  • thislteduthisltedu Member Posts: 397
    waller02 said:

No problem Ryan,

I'll check back after 3.00. Also happy to have hecklers/railers Danny if you are at a loose end.
    Hi Ryan, @waller02 ,
    Playing a sat. Come and find me if you are about.
    Donald
    thisltedu said:

Hi Ryan, @waller02 ,
    Playing a sat. Come and find me if you are about.
    Donald

Ok online now mate
  • mattprawnmattprawn Member Posts: 632
    edited May 2020
    @GREGSTER How are you fixed for playing our match? I'm around this afternoon and most evenings next week. Cheers. Mattp
    Great game with Ryan. Waller02. 2:1 to Thisltedu with a cooler hand to finish with. AT into my TT, Ryan hits the A and I hit my Set.
    thisltedu said:

Great game with Ryan. Waller02. 2:1 to Thisltedu with a cooler hand to finish with. AT into my TT, Ryan hits the A and I hit my Set.

Well played mate, enjoyed the decider was a fun game. Good luck for the rest of the comp and thanks to @StayOrGo for organising this once again.
    waller02 said:

thisltedu said:

Well played mate, enjoyed the decider was a fun game. Good luck for the rest of the comp and thanks to @StayOrGo for organising this once again.
    Sounds like a great match.

Best of luck for the next round @thisltedu

Thanks, as always, to you both for supporting it.
    edited May 2020
    Just six first round matches still to play.

ROUND ONE REMAINING FIXTURES:

Match 2 : @ENUT vs @MINIMAN88
    Match 4 : @RSPCA12 vs @JIMB0D1
    Match 5 : @MONTY15 vs @MUMSIE
    Match 14 : @MATTPRAWN vs @GREGSTER
    Match 15 : @RABDENIRO vs @TAI-GAR
    Match 16 : @POMFRITTES vs @FEELGROGGY

Once two more matches have been played, I will do the draw for round two, so that some people at least, can progress. If you are one of the players listed above please try to arrange your matches at your earliest convenience.

Best of luck.
  • GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    mattprawn said:

@GREGSTER How are you fixed for playing our match? I'm around this afternoon and most evenings next week. Cheers. Mattp

Hey @mattprawn - I will be playing from 9 most nights next week I would imagine. I'll look you up (or look me up) and we can get the game played.

Cheers
    Greg.
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,578
    StayOrGo said:

Once two more matches have been played, I will do the draw for round two, so that some people at least, can progress. If you are one of the players listed above please try to arrange your matches at your earliest convenience.

Best of luck.

We have already played and result posted result on 30th April. Rabdeniro 0 Taigar 2.
    Any problem please let me know.
    edited May 2020
    tai-gar said:

StayOrGo said:

Best of luck.

We have already played and result posted result on 30th April. Rabdeniro 0 Taigar 2.
    Opps, really sorry, I must have missed that one. I will update it.

UL @rabdeniro and best of luck @tai-gar in round two.

Anyone else I missed? When we have one more result in, I will do the Round Two draw.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Match 5 : @MONTY15 vs @mumsie

Hi Monty,, let me know when you're about .
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    hi Groggy, i am available from 6 ish Monday night if that is any good for you ?
  • FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 824

hi Groggy, i am available from 6 ish Monday night if that is any good for you ?

yeah sounds good. We'll make it 7pm Monday I'll reg the lobby
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    tai-gar said:

StayOrGo said:

Best of luck.

Yep I've been gubbed already lol.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269
    @miniman88 I can pretty much play anytime except tomorrow evening, just let me know when's good for you.
  • Monty15Monty15 Member Posts: 12
    mumsie said:

Match 5 : @MONTY15 vs @mumsie

Hi Monty,, let me know when you're about .

Hi @mumsie one afternoon this week would be good if that suits?