You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    misterpj said:

Ryan. 0f course, give word,

I must be missing something, on results submission form, it still has the first weeks TOURNAMENTS?.. Not the second weeks amended tournaments?

I know how to screenshot, and attach, but this week's added tournaments, not one list?

Anyways, think? I scored points in two tonight,

26th of 168 in the £200 B. H. and 44th of 505 in the £1000 B. H. cashes (just) and heads.

Thank you waller02, NOSTi, mumsie.

You dont need to submit your results anymore as @NOSTRI is a spreadsheet wizard and has figured out a way for it all to be done automatically.

Good luck for the rest of the week.
  • Options
    gibbzygibbzy Member Posts: 75
    put me in please i give it a go - thanks
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,352
    Hi @misterpj Waller and Nostri are your hosts. Nothing to do with me

I'm just here to try annoy them.
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Think I bricked everything I played on this schedule tonight. Great start to the new week. Anyone get any good results?
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    Drudkh said:

Think I bricked everything I played on this schedule tonight. Great start to th//e new week. Anyone get any good results?

Was out playing golf once got the kids in bed ( :):) ) so only made the last 2 tournaments, bombed the 2115 deepy early but managed a 5th in the 2045 b/h (which I late reg'd with about 30 seconds to spare), AJ<77 so out I went. Will take that for a Monday night though. B)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,352
    Drudkh said:

Think I bricked everything I played on this schedule tonight. Great start to the new week. Anyone get any good results?

I didn't get any results, but I played like a Trojan.

Maybe introduce points for playing well but not scoring.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,262
    edited June 2020
    Slightly off-topic here, but Micro Masters contestants seemed to do quiet well last night in the first of the Escalating Freerolls. Apologies if I missed any, but I did notice;

@JACKDAW 0 7 £17.50

@NOSTRI 0 13 £6

@MAXALLY 0 32 £2.65

Same again tonight - when it's worth 50% more - would be nice.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Pretty typical that I punted like 5 £11 BH's and two bullets in the main last night but ran deep in a **** freeroll.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,262

For those who like to rail their fellow competitors, last week's winner @Kahuna96 chose tonight's Gold Rush Main Event as his prize, so let's hope he goes deep & turns his prize into decent money.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Phew. That's the first night out the way. Pretty quiet one, all things considered, with only 19 scoring results on the board. But those who did score made it count.

£100 Rebuy
    3. NOSTRI (70 points)
    10. stokefc (20 points)

I only played this one because I got an early start and there was nothing else to register but I ended up in third. Might have to do that again. @stokefc also managed to fold his way to 10th.

£300 Rebuy
    4. Tsaaaar (60 points)

Good showing by @Tsaaaar in the £300 Rebuy.

£200 Bounty Hunter
    3. MAXALLY (70 points)
    13. coo1-um (5 points)

First night out for this event and @MAXALLY made it count, taking third.

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    26. coo1-um (1 points)
    48. engy (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    3. JACKDAW (70 points)
    25. tomgoodun (1 points)
    33. Red_King (1 points)

@JACKDAW waited until Thursday to score any points last week. He's learned his lesson for this week and got off to an early start here.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    44. misterpj (1 points)
    46. Red_King (1 points)

£3,000 Mini Marksman
    15. thisltedu (1 points)
    72. NOSTRI (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    5. Toffeeandy (55 points)
    17. bbMike (1 points)

@Toffeeandy only came 11th last week but he's already locked up more than half his points total with this result. Might want to keep an eye on him.

£300 Deep Stack
    8. MAXALLY (30 points)
    20. zadoc (1 points)

Our second new entry on the schedule and @MAXALLY stayed up late to squeeze 30 points out of it.

---

It's currently an all-caps club at the top of the leaderboard. @MAXALLY complained that this leaderboard was a farce late last week. He may want to issue a formal apology for his ungraciousness now that he's sitting on top of the leaderboard. Yours truly is currently sitting pretty in second, with more points than I managed to score all last week, beating @JACKDAW out by a single point. Never been happier to have a min cash on my record!

@bbMike has scored his traditional 1 point and will probably now take the rest of the week off. Last week's winner @Kahuna96 won't be worrying anyone today, currently on 0 points.

One formatting change to take note of: the number in brackets is the number of events on the schedule each player has entered.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

For those who like to rail their fellow competitors, last week's winner @Kahuna96 chose tonight's Gold Rush Main Event as his prize, so let's hope he goes deep & turns his prize into decent money.

Have made a note of this and will give it a mention if he does anything significant with it. Everyone else should feel free to mention when you're using your entries and I'll do the same.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Nozzer, one halcyon day, sat at a Bar, at a sky poker live event, there will be, misterpj, "open bar". Plus my youngest daughter, and, I will be buying, all and everyone, drinks all day.

Champagne, fine wine, Coconut Water, and exotic Juices 🍷🥂🍾

@misterpj.scores (point?) but a. W. O. L. LeaderBoard!

Surely, not, blackballed, myself, already.

Best Wishes❤️
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    misterpj said:

Nozzer, one halcyon day, sat at a Bar, at a sky poker live event, there will be, misterpj, "open bar". Plus my youngest daughter, and, I will be buying, all and everyone, drinks all day.

Champagne, fine wine, Coconut Water, and exotic Juices 🍷🥂🍾

@misterpj.scores (point?) but a. W. O. L. LeaderBoard!

Surely, not, blackballed, myself, already.

Best Wishes❤️

Please accept my deepest apologies. Fixed now.

Mine's a bourbon on the rocks.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    edited June 2020
    Well done to all those who scored points last night. I made the mistake of overstretching (my excuse and I'm sticking with it ha ha). I wanted to play events for this league whilst also continuing to play the FTT. Then, really supidly, exercised my right to enter the £1000 Freeroll. At one time I had six table open. Suffice to say, I now know beyond any doubt that I cannot play six at a time (even with the cat banned from using my keyboard as his own personal highway). Crashed and burned badly. Lost count of timed out high pocket pairs/suited Ak etc on one table whilst I was carefully watching the betting on another. Know your limits!
  • Options
    gr0wapeargr0wapear Member Posts: 93
    Can one participate in this and the Forum Triple Takedown?
  • Options
    gr0wapear said:

Can one participate in this and the Forum Triple Takedown?

Yes mate, totally separate comp and more than welcome to enter both.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    More, than we'll aware, plenty redeeming, to be done, and do.

But, shock Horror, i 'ain't all bad'..

Far, far from it.

So, waller Ryan, mumsie Charles, bigbossman Tony, aggro Neil, misterpj Paul, Nozzer? genuinely don't know?

I still, go back, and enjoy, watching The Big Game.. Hands Up Who Rembers That?

I wish, your endeavours, so so much the best. (big game Format) check it out.

All. The Top.. Best players, and.. Aspirational amateurs,

What a Boon.. For this, if? by invitation, weekly, six Superstars.. Invited In.

Come On,.. Lads, lasses, your Poker €$$€ and reputations, made and earned, so, just for a week, each week, invite, Six Superstars... to' come back, to their Poker Beginnings, and take Us Lot On?

Week 1 suggestions

Matt Bates Loulollo essexphil chrisdonkb aggro Neil Channing and TheBoss T.K

All those, Inc The Boss, should be allowed, to play, in the spirit of Poker, and Skypoker.

p. j. And, next duo comp.. For History... Plead, to be madprof teammate..

Genuine Lads, totally genuine.

❤️❤️❤️

• Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    Didn't cash in 6.30pm BH but did win an all in sat to the main and got two heads for £27 so not a bad start to the week.
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    You seem to be missing someone off the £200 BH results :)
  • Options
    misterpj said:

More, than we'll aware, plenty redeeming, to be done, and do.

But, shock Horror, i 'ain't all bad'..

Far, far from it.

So, waller Ryan, mumsie Charles, bigbossman Tony, aggro Neil, misterpj Paul, Nozzer? genuinely don't know?

I still, go back, and enjoy, watching The Big Game.. Hands Up Who Rembers That?

I wish, your endeavours, so so much the best. (big game Format) check it out.

All. The Top.. Best players, and.. Aspirational amateurs,

What a Boon.. For this, if? by invitation, weekly, six Superstars.. Invited In.

Come On,.. Lads, lasses, your Poker €$$€ and reputations, made and earned, so, just for a week, each week, invite, Six Superstars... to' come back, to their Poker Beginnings, and take Us Lot On?

Week 1 suggestions

Matt Bates Loulollo essexphil chrisdonkb aggro Neil Channing and TheBoss T.K

All those, Inc The Boss, should be allowed, to play, in the spirit of Poker, and Skypoker.

p. j. And, next duo comp.. For History... Plead, to be madprof teammate..

Genuine Lads, totally genuine.

❤️❤️❤️

The whole point of this comp is to give players who can't normally play a main event a shot at winning a seat, with a bit of fun on the forum along the way.

Everybody is welcome of course, but can you really see the likes of the 6 players you suggest playing £1 mtts etc. throughout the whole week in order to win a seat to a main event that they play every session anyway?