You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    spiderme said:

Hi,
    I would very much like to be added to the league please.

Thanks

Welcome and good luck
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,082
    lewjax79 said:

Tikay10 can you register me into Wednesdays main please

@lewjax79

All sorted bud, VBOL tonight.
    Drudkh said:

Tikay10 said:

Congrats to last week's winners.

1. @lewjax79 (680 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @JACKDAW (401 points) — 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @MynaFrett (377 points) — 1x Mini Main entry
    4. @Drudkh (221 points) — 1x Mini Main entry

JACKDAW will be auto-entered into next Sunday's Mini Major, unless he prefers to defer it to another Sunday.

lewjax, MynaFrett & Drudjk need to let me know what night they wish to use their prize. Ideally, 24 hours notice please, & certainly no later than 10am on the Day.

hi tikay if its not too much trouble could I play the mini tomorrow (Wednesday) please? If not Thursday is fine :)
    @Drudkh

All sorted Mr Drudkh, GL.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Good Morning

Could I be entered into Friday’s Mini please( Week 5 prize) @Tikay10

@tomgoodun

Morning Tom.

Yes, leave it with me please.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    edited July 2020
    Good morning. I had a dream last night that my poker coach told me to buy in to the Sunday Major. Doesn't matter if I'm asleep or awake, my brain is always helping me burn money at the poker table.

Two more wins last night and six total final tables. We certainly seem to be running well this week.

£100 Rebuy
    6. stokefc (50 points)
    7. Inachair (35 points)
    8. Boxster (30 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    7. JACKDAW (35 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    2. lfccarl (80 points)

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    24. JACKDAW (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    1. lewjax79 (100 points)
    5. TVSpice (55 points)
    16. azahuerk (1 points)
    24. Boxster (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    1. WAREZ (100 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    9. bbMike (25 points)
    12. misterpj (10 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    14. tomgoodun (1 points)

£3,000 Mini Gold Rush
    5. madprof (55 points)
    30. engy (1 points)
    60. MynaFrett (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    11. Inachair (15 points)

It's quite satisfying to see three MML players in sixth, seventh and eighth in the £100 Rebuy. I know we can do better, though. First place in the £300 Deep Stack for @WAREZ is more like it. I'm not going to give @lewjax79 the satisfaction of congratulating him on his win. A final table in the Mini Gold Rush from @madprof is nice to see. Not sure how he managed that. More FTs from @lfccarl and @TVSpice. Well done, all.

I'm still on top of the league table, which is disappointing, but @Inachair is creeping up on me in second. @WAREZ and @lewjax79 dive right in to third and fourth with their wins last night.

• bettingbenbettingben Member Posts: 39
    Hi, How can i get myself included in this?
    Thanks

Thanks

Just post on here, which you have. Now just play as many of the games listed on the 1st page as you like and your points will be counted automatically.

Good luck
    Good morning.

Quite a nice week we're having so far. Five more final tables last night, and a continuation of the win streak. The numbers are considerably down for the 17:30 Bounty Hunter since it had its guarantee dropped from £500 to £400 but it is still worth 100 points, people.

£100 Rebuy
    8. cenachav (30 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    2. lewjax79 (80 points)
    7. MynaFrett (35 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    1. Allan23 (100 points)
    2. JACKDAW (80 points)
    4. lewjax79 (60 points)
    9. cenachav (25 points)

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    9. Kerrnal (25 points)
    14. JACKDAW (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    9. mac24 (25 points)
    10. azahuerk (20 points)
    17. bornablade (1 points)
    20. lewjax79 (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    7. stokefc (35 points)
    18. Inachair (1 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    9. MR_ttuci (25 points)
    10. Inachair (20 points)

£2,500 Mini Predator
    4. bornablade (60 points)
    9. bettingben (25 points)
    21. JACKDAW (1 points)

Well done to professional Twitch streamer @Allan32 for his win in the £200 Bounty Hunter. Three MML players on that final table, what a nightmare. And good job @bornablade for his final table in the Mini Predator. @bettingben only joined us last night and jumped straight in with a 9th place in the Mini. Well done him.

When I said I hoped I would get displaced from the top spot I meant by anyone except @lewjax79, but there he is. Please stop this. I'm still in second though, @lewjax79 can't take that away from me. Hanging on in third is @Inachair, and @JACKDAW joins the winner's circle in fourth.

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,336
    nice one @lewjax79 , setting a strong pace again. gl.
  • bettingbenbettingben Member Posts: 39
    waller02 said:

Thanks

Just post on here, which you have. Now just play as many of the games listed on the 1st page as you like and your points will be counted automatically.

Good luck
    Thanks mate! :)
  • WAREZWAREZ Member Posts: 74
    waller02 said:

WAREZ said:

can i join please

Certainly, good luck
    cheers
    Good morning. Things to do so we're speed running this today.

£100 Rebuy
    3. MynaFrett (70 points)
    4. Gp1991 (60 points)
    8. lewjax79 (30 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    3. JACKDAW (70 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    12. lewjax79 (10 points)

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    7. MynaFrett (35 points)
    20. tomgoodun (1 points)
    23. NOSTRI (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    5. MR_ttuci (55 points)
    16. bornablade (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    13. JACKDAW (5 points)
    15. Boxster (1 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    3. MynaFrett (70 points)
    19. WAREZ (1 points)

£2,500 Mini Hitman
    17. Solidus222 (1 points)
    26. LmfaoAllin (1 points)
    44. Allan23 (1 points)

No wins bad. @MynaFrett very good. @JACKDAW good. @lewjax79 annoying. @Gp1991 and @MR_ttuci pretty good.

Here are the standings.

tomgoodun said:

Good Morning

Could I be entered into Friday’s Mini please( Week 5 prize) @Tikay10

@tomgoodun

Morning Tom.

All sorted - GL mate.
    Vwp @MynaFrett, great night.
    One More Thing. The 21:15 Deep Stack has been getting garbage numbers for a little while, to the point that nobody actually played it last night, and its guarantee has been dropped from £300 to £200.

What say we swap it out with the £300 Freezeout at 21:00? I've wondered why we don't have this on the schedule for a while as it is, and it finishes much earlier too.

Let's hear it.
  • ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    edited July 2020
    NOSTRI said:

One More Thing. The 21:15 Deep Stack has been getting garbage numbers for a little while, to the point that nobody actually played it last night, and its guarantee has been dropped from £300 to £200.

What say we swap it out with the £300 Freezeout at 21:00? I've wondered why we don't have this on the schedule for a while as it is, and it finishes much earlier too.

Let's hear it.

Please do as this seems to be about the only tournament I can cash in at the moment! Dunno when I last troubled the scorers in the MML, must be about 3 weeks since I scored a point! :o:D

Edit, only thing with the £300 freezeout is it seems a bit hit & miss as to when it runs, never sure if it's gonna be there or not when I look in the lobby.
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    edited July 2020
    I,ve played the 21.15 deepstack every night, last night i was on a table with swog and inachair. Mind you my pocket ks got busted all in 5 mins into tourny lol. To be honest it is one ive been thinking of dropping (because of work the following day), if you run late its normally 2am finish.
    Sorry to point this out bud but inachair finished 7th and may need some points adding grrrrr.
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Is it time for an entrants @NOSTRI graph to compare events or were they annoying to make and a total ballache t wat of a question?
    JACKDAW said:

I,ve played the 21.15 deepstack every night, last night i was on a table with swog and inachair. Mind you my pocket ks got busted all in 5 mins into tourny lol. To be honest it is one ive been thinking of dropping (because of work the following day), if you run late its normally 2am finish

Interesting. I've just double checked and the lobby URL I got for it yesterday morning is actually saying it was cancelled last night. https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34933832&guid=88d0bfd5-fc62-41e0-bb61-d39e4b0334b2

There must have been some error and a different one ended up running. I'm guessing it got cancelled and the £200 Gtd version ran instead?

If someone has a lobby URL for the one which ran I'll re-run it for the results. But if none of us cashed it, don't worry about it.