You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855
    edited July 2020
    @NOSTRI

This any good?

Looks like it was reduced from £300 to £200 & so got itself a new URL.

Looks like you did have a cashee.

You'll need to use it quickly, (the URL link) as it may expire soon.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34934176&guid=a8dc533c-6622-4b1a-b04e-69ec9e4693e8
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Allan23 said:

Is it time for an entrants @NOSTRI graph to compare events or were they annoying to make and a total ballache t wat of a question?

Here are the last 3 weeks, compared to one of the more reliable entries on the schedule, the £750 Bounty Hunter at 20:00. The zeros for the deepy are where I forgot to make a note of it, not actually zero runners. I often seem to forget since it's the last one on my list. You can see the numbers are trending slightly down across the board but the Deep Stack gets considerably fewer runners.

@NOSTRI

Here you go, just in case;

bfc_jamie 515000 1 £57.58
    roberts197 0 2 £35.12
    Tubsmithy 0 3 £21.63
    garden 0 4 £17.41
    mystefeast 0 5 £14.83
    Autotech 0 6 £12.77
    Inachair 0 7 £10.61
    gilch60 0 8 £8.55
    milljohn 0 9 £6.59
    DaviSavio 0 10 £6.59
    Marisad 0 11 £5.05
    metalhands 0 12 £5.05
    Naz85 0 13 £4.22

Just noticed mystefeast ran 5th in it, presumably beaten by the Sky Poker Bots again.
    Tikay10 said:

@NOSTRI

roberts197 0 2 £35.12
    Tubsmithy 0 3 £21.63
    garden 0 4 £17.41
    mystefeast 0 5 £14.83
    Autotech 0 6 £12.77
    Inachair 0 7 £10.61
    gilch60 0 8 £8.55
    milljohn 0 9 £6.59
    DaviSavio 0 10 £6.59
    Marisad 0 11 £5.05
    metalhands 0 12 £5.05
    Naz85 0 13 £4.22

Thanks. I've updated the results on my end, with apologies to @Inachair. Tomorrow's league will reflect this. Spoiler: @Inachair is now in fourth, knocking me out of the top four. Love to see it.
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    NOSTRI said:

Allan23 said:

Is it time for an entrants @NOSTRI graph to compare events or were they annoying to make and a total ballache t wat of a question?

Here are the last 3 weeks, compared to one of the more reliable entries on the schedule, the £750 Bounty Hunter at 20:00. The zeros for the deepy are where I forgot to make a note of it, not actually zero runners. I often seem to forget since it's the last one on my list. You can see the numbers are trending slightly down across the board but the Deep Stack gets considerably fewer runners.

I guess we can't compare to 5.50 freezeout as its not in MML atm but can't imagine it would be less popular than that 2.20 deep stack
    Here's a better illustration. That's all the numbers last week for tournaments which ran every day. It's by far the least popular.

Allan23 said:

I guess we can't compare to 5.50 freezeout as its not in MML atm but can't imagine it would be less popular than that 2.20 deep stack

Correct, but I'm fairly certain it gets a lot more runners.
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    NOSTRI said:

Here's a better illustration. That's all the numbers last week for tournaments which ran every day. It's by far the least popular.

Allan23 said:

Quality. numbers look steady in everything else - although that nightly micro needs watching
    Allan23 said:

NOSTRI said:

Allan23 said:

Quality. numbers look steady in everything else - although that nightly micro needs watching
    Quite the nosedive there, hadn't noticed that. She's back on form this week though.
  • MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    waller02 said:

Vwp @MynaFrett, great night.

Thanks waller. Kind of a strange one though as I made 4 Sky micro FT's yesterday but was unable to close any of them out.

https://youtu.be/Lteq60AVH0M
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    MynaFrett said:

waller02 said:

Vwp @MynaFrett, great night.

Thanks waller. Kind of a strange one though as I made 4 Sky micro FT's yesterday but was unable to close any of them out.

https://youtu.be/Lteq60AVH0M
    Nothing wrong with a good set of steak knives.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    NOSTRI said:

Tikay10 said:

@NOSTRI

roberts197 0 2 £35.12
    Tubsmithy 0 3 £21.63
    garden 0 4 £17.41
    mystefeast 0 5 £14.83
    Autotech 0 6 £12.77
    Inachair 0 7 £10.61
    gilch60 0 8 £8.55
    milljohn 0 9 £6.59
    DaviSavio 0 10 £6.59
    Marisad 0 11 £5.05
    metalhands 0 12 £5.05
    Naz85 0 13 £4.22

Thanks. I've updated the results on my end, with apologies to @Inachair. Tomorrow's league will reflect this. Spoiler: @Inachair is now in fourth, knocking me out of the top four. Love to see it.
    Interesting that you miss off the result that now included knocks you out the prize spots!

• tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

Good Morning

Could I be entered into Friday’s Mini please( Week 5 prize) @Tikay10

@tomgoodun

Morning Tom.

All sorted - GL mate.
    Good Afternoon
    Thank you ( although I may have been a bit premature asking for today, as I need to travel to Wales to visit my sister tomorrow, so early night needed , but as I’m a bit of a fish that may be guaranteed 😊)
  • lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    NOSTRI said:

Good morning. Welcome to week 8. Let's dive right in. My incredible session last night isn't going to brag about itself.

£500 Bounty Hunter
    5. MynaFrett (55 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    8. Shrimpy28 (30 points)

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    1. NOSTRI (100 points)
    9. JACKDAW (25 points)
    26. coo1-um (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    1. Inachair (100 points)
    17. SidV79 (1 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    3. MARK277 (70 points)
    15. waller02 (1 points)
    19. bbMike (1 points)

£2,500 Mini Marksman
    1. NOSTRI (100 points)
    4. Shrimpy28 (60 points)
    25. mumsie (1 points)

I might be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but I believe this is the first time someone has won two tournaments in a night in the MML. They're probably the highest value tournaments on the schedule, too. I couldn't be more pleased with myself. But it's not all about me, even though it should be. @Inachair won the Nightly Micro, getting us up to 3 wins on the night. We also got @Shrimpy28 on the final table of the Mini, with more final tables from @MynaFrett and @MARK277. Special mention to @mumsie too for getting 25th in the Mini; it's only worth a point but it's no mean feat. Nice going to all.

That's going to put me on top to start the week, with @Inachair second, @Shrimpy28 third, and @MARK277 fourth. I was asked last night if I was going to put some proper volume in this week and try to win the league and the answer is no. As much as doing well in the league is a point of pride I would much rather see other people win it. So best of luck to all, come get me.

NOSTRI said:

Ahh, I love that new week feeling. Anything seems possible. Maybe I'll take the entire week off. Maybe I'll stay up until 2am for a min cash in the Deep Stack. Maybe I'll win the Micro Masters League with less than 20 games played and silence my haters. Maybe I'll pay for @misterpj to play the main event. The possibilities are endless.

Smashing start to the week last night with five final tables and two wins. That's what I like to see.

£100 Rebuy
    1. Drudkh (100 points)
    4. MynaFrett (60 points)
    7. engy (35 points)

Last week's third place winner @engy gets the ball rolling early here but bubbled the final table. First win of the week goes to @Drudkh.

£200 Bounty Hunter
    5. bbMike (55 points)
    9. mumsie (25 points)

With this result @bbMike has already almost doubled his points total from last week and only scored 1 point in the first week. If he keeps improving at this rate he'll win every single event next week. Well done to @mumsie in 9th.

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    13. WESSSSSST (5 points)
    27. MARK277 (1 points)
    30. cenachav (1 points)

Newbie @WESSSSSST is a dab hand at typing the letter "S" but is he any good at poker? He's off to an encouraging start here, locking up 5 points.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    13. mumsie (5 points)
    28. Red_King (1 points)
    29. cenachav (1 points)
    31. engy (1 points)
    37. misterpj (1 points)

£3,000 Mini Marksman
    10. JACKDAW (20 points)
    71. WESSSSSST (1 points)
    73. MAXALLY (1 points)

Old @JACKDAW is a regular in these round ups. 20 points on the board nice and early.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    1. Drudkh (100 points)
    3. LmfaoAllin (70 points)
    13. Kahuna96 (5 points)
    22. Toffeeandy (1 points)

Spare a thought for @Drudkh. He played 29 of last week's events and didn't get a single point. This week? He's already booked two wins, which nobody managed to do last week.

£300 Deep Stack
    10. MAXALLY (20 points)
    17. bbMike (1 points)

@MAXALLY has got some early points on the board and will now spend the rest of the week complaining that this league is a farce. Looking forward to that, as always.

---

Pretty strong start to the week here and all new faces in the top four but 1/3 of the field have yet to play an event and there's a long way to go.

@Drudkh perhaps too modest to point this out but more likely he just forgot.
    MynaFrett said:

@Drudkh perhaps too modest to point this out but more likely he just forgot.

Can confirm he was not too modest to point this out. We regret the error.
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    i would like to donate my free tournament entry into sundays mini major, if possible to someone who has never played it or someone who would never dream of paying an £11 entry fee. Would this be possible?
    JACKDAW said:

i would like to donate my free tournament entry into sundays mini major, if possible to someone who has never played it or someone who would never dream of paying an £11 entry fee. Would this be possible?

@JACKDAW

It's up to @NOSTRI & @waller02 but if they are fine with it, then so am I. I would need a clear decision by close of business Saturday though, as I will be AWOL much of Sunday.