You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A Boring little DON and MTT Blog

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Congrats on you impressive results @teamclau.

There's a lot of gumption in this diary - I like it!
  • Options
    teamclauteamclau Member Posts: 56

Congrats on you impressive results @teamclau.

There's a lot of gumption in this diary - I like it!

Thank you, impressive possibly, risky definitely!!!

I actually took a shot way out of my roll on another site the other day and won the tourney for my biggest score to date lol....naughty naughty lol xx

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Luckboxed my way to a sunday major seat in the freeroll wahoo

• Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    teamclau said:

Those are normally such a sweat! My approach is to win 10 flips in a row then bust in, say, eleventh. That means I swallow up all my equity in flips for tournaments that matter. Think that's the way it works, anyway. VBOL Sunday.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    SR23 said:

teamclau said:

Those are normally such a sweat! My approach is to win 10 flips in a row then bust in, say, eleventh. That means I swallow up all my equity in flips for tournaments that matter. Think that's the way it works, anyway. VBOL Sunday.
    Good approach, Other than the busting bit lol, I think thats generally my approach in all compls lol flipping is fun :D

Nice little start today, had no plans to play much but here we are lol

• Options
    TurboooooTurbooooo Member Posts: 21
    teamclau said:

waller02 said:

Well played Laura

ty ty xx

Just had a little heads up session with @Turbooooo another friendly reg which was nice, I should really just avoid regs all together but its been great fun so far and it was another fun battle.

Not really been able to get much going today a few deep £5.50 runs and a cooler in the £22 but only really bounties to show for today ...so not a lot.

Still got the main, mini main and the freerolls to go today. I registered to everything I want to play today and have withdrawn the rest (about £80) so I guess I am about £30 down for the day which isn't that bad considering I lost 2 BI at £30nl this morning lol.

gl all xx
    benc said:

SMARTGOAT said:

Hi @teamclau I had been following your posts the last week and it's been a nice read -

teamclau said:

TENTENTEN said:

keep saying nice hand to players you're lucky enough to hit two outta's on to knock out you'll make lottsa friends that way eh...

I tend to say nh ul if they have exactly that, a nice hand its polite. I do the same thing live as do most, if its seen as an insult then my apologies to those people.

I just got two outtered at the FT of a £1.10 KK vs 99 did I complain no... I wished them luck and said nh because it was.

I was nothing but nice to people at the table and will continue to be. GL to you @TENTENTEN xx

You sat vs me at a HU cash table this evening, I did wish you well in chat but perhaps as others have suggested you have hidden the chat box. It was frustrating however that you cut the HU game so short - you had played extremely aggressively and it was shaping up to be a fun contest. After quickly doubling your money you abruptly stood. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and I thought perhaps you had to go offline for something but you were one tabling at the time and then loaded up a 6 max game. In my opinion this is clearly a 'Hit and Run'. I'm not one to take these instances to heart but thought as you had called out by name @TENTENTEN for not being polite in the chat I thought It only fair I call you out.

Just for balance sake Clau played me hu cash and continued to play for quite a while after doubling , someone playing doubling and leaving is just part and parcel of hu cash as frustrating as it can be, not sure it warrants calling someone out on a public forum as if they've done something wrong or comparing it to being hounded across tables by someone in chat.
    teamclau said:

SMARTGOAT said:

Hi @teamclau I had been following your posts the last week and it's been a nice read -

teamclau said:

TENTENTEN said:

keep saying nice hand to players you're lucky enough to hit two outta's on to knock out you'll make lottsa friends that way eh...

I tend to say nh ul if they have exactly that, a nice hand its polite. I do the same thing live as do most, if its seen as an insult then my apologies to those people.

I just got two outtered at the FT of a £1.10 KK vs 99 did I complain no... I wished them luck and said nh because it was.

I was nothing but nice to people at the table and will continue to be. GL to you @TENTENTEN xx

You sat vs me at a HU cash table this evening, I did wish you well in chat but perhaps as others have suggested you have hidden the chat box. It was frustrating however that you cut the HU game so short - you had played extremely aggressively and it was shaping up to be a fun contest. After quickly doubling your money you abruptly stood. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and I thought perhaps you had to go offline for something but you were one tabling at the time and then loaded up a 6 max game. In my opinion this is clearly a 'Hit and Run'. I'm not one to take these instances to heart but thought as you had called out by name @TENTENTEN for not being polite in the chat I thought It only fair I call you out.
    Hey @SMARTGOAT I am definitely not one to hit and run :) I was actually playing cash on my mobile in the bath to pass some time,so wouldn't have seen the chat so my apologies. I dont think ill be touching too much more heads up cash tbh the rake seems to be a bit of a killer but might play the odd table of 6 max :)

But thank you for following and good luck hopefully we wont tangle too often ;)
    hitnrun ur heart out clau, n if u manage to get a double up off @benc click the stand button before the hands over n spam the chat to try and annoy him also