You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Hand History Viewer Tool

13»

Comments

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Good evening. I've just pushed some changes to this.

The most important thing: This has now moved to https://nostrich.github.io/hh-viewer/. The old one will still work but I have made fairly significant changes to the new version, so I would recommend updating your bookmarks.

Fixes and improvements, in no particular order:
    - No more waiting for it to "boot up" when you first open it (this is the main reason it's moved address)
    - Cleaned up the settings a bit
    - Improved player anonymisation - this works differently now. Instead of clicking each name, you just tick the box and all players are automatically anonymized (with fun names!)

I've had to remove the ability to create a shortened link to a particular hand for now, for reasons that are too boring and technical to explain. Now that I've moved it, it's a lot easier to make changes to it so I'm hoping to revisit that over Christmas.

There may be some lingering bugs, so let me know if you encounter any.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,534
    Hi Nostri.

When you're next tinkering.

Can the tick boxes perform an undo when un-ticked again.

• Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Champion Nostri.
    Is this the Skypoker update we've been getting promised? 😁
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    mumsie said:

Hi Nostri.

When you're next tinkering.

Can the tick boxes perform an undo when un-ticked again.

There are a few technical limitations with this relating to the facts that I'm not using any kind of persistent storage and I'm quite lazy. To reverse the effects of the settings, I'd have to store the original values. Since I'm not recieving them in any kind of structured manner, it's harder to do than it may seem. Not impossible, but not simple.

It doesn't seem worth the effort when there is already a simple way to do what you're asking: just click the view button again and it will restore the original output. I think that has functionally the same effect as what you're asking. (This won't currently untick the settings, so you'll need to toggle them off and on again to use them, I will fix that.)

That's why I've got the stacks setting greying out once you select it, so it's clear that you can't undo it. The anonymization setting stays available because you can toggle it to re-randomise the names and that's quite fun.

Let me know if that doesn't have the desired effect and I'll reconsider making the effort.
  • Options
    Yes @NOSTRI

View does the job perfectly.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Good morning.

As Its December may I suggest a tweak for the new year.

It would be helpful and nice if the dealer button was marked.

Thank you.