You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PREMIER LEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL -SKY POKER FF LEAGUE

Comments

• Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    vaigret said:

WEEK 23

PEARL AND DEAN BIG SCREEN STARS, MASON AND DEAN CAN'T READ VAR'S

The two imbeciles were at it again denying SOUCEK followers any points. However that didnt affect our winner for the week MARK- HANDS OFF ARE ROCK -94 thanks to FERNANDES (C) 14, GUNDOGAN 13, DALLAS 12, SON 10 AND 3 NINE POINTERS. Tremendous effort MARK.
    In second place with 81 points was ANDY-SIDS SUPER SPURS with SON (C) 20, DALLAS AND CALVERT-LEWIN 12.
    Top individual scorer in our league was GUNDOGAN (C) 26 for ADAM- IAMSHORTIE and he made up almost half of ADAM'S points.

GARY -GRIFFIN CLAW 20 is owning the Wooden Spoon at the mo.
    Meanwhile PETER -NOEASYMANE falls out of top two for the first time this season .

1 Son of a Klich - Andy Hedderman 66 1474
    2 Red Star Belgrave - Darshan Shamla 70 1453
    3 NoEasyMane - Peter F 65 1452
    4 SmartgoatsKIDS - Smart Goat 76 1452
    5 CrownPrince WishList - Oli Rowett 74 1441
    6 hands off are rock - Mark Allan 94 1431
    7 IamShortie - Adam Shortall 53 1358
    8 Where IS me P.U.P - Dermot Ivory 57 1342
    9 Werner takes it all - MATTHEW HALLGALLEY 77 1328
    10 Ed In The Clouds - Ed Greenfield 71 1327
    11 Cabz Kool Kidz xD - Louis Cabral 53 1316
    12 Garryowen Boys Club - Terry Dadds 64 1288
    13 Tierneying Japanese - Paul Garner 65 1265
    14 Sid's Super Spurs - Andy Shotton 81 1238
    15 Stoke Dart City - Jerome Meakin 55 1235
    16 24 Hour Vardy People - Martin Jarvis 64 1187
    17 MEADOW X1 - eric wilson 41 1111
    18 Sparky's 11 - Mark MacPherson 32 914
    19 GriffinClaw - Gary Pratt 20 879
    20 Allys Allstars - alistair brown 25 839

@rabdeniro @1981MATT @heddoh18 @edrich @Phantom66 @SMARTGOAT @Allan23

Ditto @SMARTGOAT , thanks for the writeup. Very close at the top, a lot of the time its who gets lucky (me this week) with their playing 11. My friend had Dallas, Gundogan and Justin on his bench this week.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,310
    edited February 2021
    Well the draw for our SPRING CUP has been made and the first and scheduled 2nd round games are below.

THOSE IN THE FIRST ROUND HAVE SOME TEAMS DOUBLING UP SO IF THEY USE THEIR PLAYERS WISELY THERE SHOULD BE SOME HIGH SCORING GAMES. GOOD LUCK

FIRST ROUND GAMES TO BE HELD WEEK 24 - SATURDAY 13TH FEBRUARY

GAME A- WHERE IS ME PUP V GRIFFIN CLAW
    GAME B -STOKE DART CITY V ALLYS ALLSTARS
    GAME C -CABZ KOOL KIDZ XD V SPARKYS 11
    GAME D - IAMSHORTIE V MEADOW X1

Unbeleivably SON OF KLITCH and NO EASY MANE meet each other in the second round again

SECOND ROUND GAMES TO BE HELD WEEK 26 - SATURDAY 27TH FEBRUARY

GAME 1 - WINNER OF GAME A V HANDS OFF ARE ROCK
    GAME 2 - WINNER OF GAME B V SIDS SUPER SPURS
    GAME 3 - CROWN PRINCE WISH LIST V 24 HOUR VARDY
    GAME 4 - RED STAR BELGRAVE V TIERNEYING JAPANESE
    GAME 5 - SON OF A KLITCH V NO EASY MANE
    GAME 6 - ED IN THE CLOUDS V GARRYOWEN BOYS CLUB
    GAME 7 - WINNER OF GAME C V WERNER TAKES IT ALL
    GAME 8 - WINNER OF GAME D V SMARTGOAT KIDS

@heddoh18 @rabdeniro @1981MATT @SMARTGOAT @Allan23 @Phantom66 @edrich
  • Options
    Thanks for your kind comments @SMARTGOAT and @Allan23 nice to know people read them .

Terry
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    As the League tables still updating we will start with the results of the FIRST ROUND OF THE CUP this week and the SECOND ROUND DRAW.

FIRST ROUND RESULTS

GAME A- WHERE IS ME PUP 94 V GRIFFIN CLAW 41

An easy win for DERMOT thanks to GUNDOGAN (C) 38 and most of GARY'S team still missing.

GAME B -STOKE DART CITY 86 V ALLYS ALLSTARS 60

GUNDOGAN 19 , LOWTON 17 AND RICHARLISON (C) 14 enough for JEROME to beat ALISTAIR'S blue boys.

GAME C -CABZ KOOL KIDZ XD 91 V SPARKYS 11 88

MARK rallied this week with AUBAMEYANG (C) 40 but despite having the top scorer he couldnt beat LOUIS with GUNDOGAN (C) 38. A sterling effort nevertheless.

GAME D - IAMSHORTIE 91 V MEADOW X1 48

ADAM , GUNDOGAN (C) 38 kept his good form in cups going with a thrashing of ERIC

SECOND ROUND DRAW

GAMES TO BE PLAYED WEEK SATURDAY 27TH FEBRUARY

GAME 1 - WHERE IS ME PUP V HANDS OFF ARE ROCK
    GAME 2 - STOKE DART CITY V SIDS SUPER SPURS
    GAME 7 - CABZ KOOL KIDZ XD V WERNER TAKES IT ALL
    GAME 8 - IAM SHORTIE V SMARTGOAT KIDS
  • Options
    NATIONAL CUP ROUND 8

PETER of NO EASYMANE fame strolls on with a

108 to 91 victory

• Options
    WEEK 24

WELL YOU HAD YOUR CHIPS , BUT WAS IT A BIG ENOUGH MEAL!!!!

Last double week I was crowing that despite a lot of players using a Chip, they hadnt got much higher scores than myself. This double week four of us played one and although it paid off for 3 of us, the points difference didnt amount to much.

Top scorer of the week was MARTIN -24 HOUR VARDY with 114 points who played his Triple Captain GUDOGAN (TC) 57 to pip TERRY-GARRYOWEN BOYS CLUB who played his Free Hit for 113 points including GUNDOGAN (C) 38 and LOWTON 17. Who'd have thought FULHAM would have been his bugbear. He certainly didnt !!!!!

The other "successful" chipper was PAUL - TIERNEYING JAPANESE whose Bench Boost brought him 14 points in a total of 105 which also included LOWTON 17, RICHARLISON (C)14 AND MARTINEZ 12. However Non Chippers SON OF A KLICH, NOEASYMANE AND HANDS OFF ARE ROCK all outscored him.

Top player in our league was AUBAMEYANG (C) 40 for MARK-SPARKYS 11 to give him a bit of kudos at the bottom whilst the Wooden Spoonist this week was surprise, surprise GRIFFIN CLAW - GARY again.

1 Son of a Klich - Andy Hedderman 106 1580
    2 NoEasyMane - Peter F 108 1560
    3 SmartgoatsKIDS - Smart Goat 92 1544
    4 hands off are rock - Mark Allan 109 1540
    5 CrownPrince WishList - Oli Rowett 89 1530
    6 Red Star Belgrave - Darshan Shamla 70 1523
    7 IamShortie - Adam Shortall 91 1449
    8 Where IS me P.U.P - Dermot Ivory 94 1436
    9 Werner takes it all - MATTHEW HALLGALLEY 94 1418
    10 Cabz Kool Kidz xD - Louis Cabral 91 1407
    11 Garryowen Boys Club - Terry Dadds 113 1401
    12 Ed In The Clouds - Ed Greenfield 68 1395
    13 Tierneying Japanese - Paul Garner 105 1362
    14 Stoke Dart City - Jerome Meakin 86 1321
    15 24 Hour Vardy People - Martin Jarvis 114 1301
    16 Sid's Super Spurs - Andy Shotton 57 1295
    17 MEADOW X1 - eric wilson 48 1159
    18 Sparky's 11 - Mark MacPherson 88 1002
    19 GriffinClaw - Gary Pratt 41 920
    20 Allys Allstars - alistair brown 60 899

@heddoh18 @edrich @rabdeniro @Allan23 @SMARTGOAT @Phantom66 @1981MATT
  • Options
    Just to let you know a person joined the league this week probably because he noticed he would be leading it if he entered three quarters of the way through,

No league can be a fair fight when you dont know who you are playing against until 75minutes into the game.

Very off and the bloke was a **** to do it. Would have caused me extra admin as well as being totally unfair to all of us who have battled over the season.

Allan and I were a bit niaive in our admin , both on this thread and Fantasy site but we have stopped the way in to the league and he has been suspended from it.

Thank you Eliott, didnt need this stress in the mental state Im in but of course the people who run/do these things for fellow poker players are sometimes forgotten when people think they can beat the system unfairly.

Good luck to all the good guys in our league, it is a pleasure to do the admin for you. Helps to keep my mind off the harder things in life.

Terry
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    WEEK 25

60 ODD MILLION ALL FOR 122 POINTS LEEDS THE WAY !!!!!

Well none of us acheived the KINGS OF GAMEWEEK score for paltry money but there were some impressive scores nevertheless despite the big players having a rest.
    With Werner improving it was appropriate that MATT- WERNER TAKES IT ALL 87 was our top scorer thanks to DALLAS 17, BAMFORD (C) 16, FERNANDES 12, LOOKMAN 11.
    Second on the week was DARSHAN- RED STAR BELGRAVE -84 with DALLAS (C) 34 and FERNANDES. DALLAS was an inspired choice of captain as he was the highest scorer of the week and doubling him was also handy for TERRY-GARRYOWEN BOYS CLUB.
    WOODEN SPOONIST wasn't GARY this week although ALISTAIR'S- ALLYS ALL STARS 72 did knock him to the bottom of the league. That honour fell to ERIC-MEADOW XI with 34 points.
    At the top of the league a relatively poor performance from PETER-NOEASYMANE 57 allowed ANDY-SON OF A KLICH to extend his lead at the top and saw Peter fall to 4th.

With so many rearranged games being added to week 26 its certainly going to be interesting next week and there could be some carnage in the Cup.

1 Son of a Klich - Andy Hedderman 80 1656
    2 SmartgoatsKIDS - Smart Goat 79 1623
    3 hands off are rock - Mark Allan 82 1622
    4 NoEasyMane - Peter F 57 1617
    5 Red Star Belgrave - Darshan Shamla 84 1607
    6 CrownPrince WishList - Oli Rowett 71 1601
    7 IamShortie - Adam Shortall 75 1524
    8 Werner takes it all - MATTHEW HALLGALLEY 87 1505
    9 Where IS me P.U.P - Dermot Ivory 67 1499
    10 Ed In The Clouds - Ed Greenfield 79 1474
    11 Cabz Kool Kidz xD - Louis Cabral 70 1473
    12 Garryowen Boys Club - Terry Dadds 76 1469
    13 Tierneying Japanese - Paul Garner 73 1435
    14 Stoke Dart City - Jerome Meakin 76 1397
    15 24 Hour Vardy People -Martin Jarvis 81 1374
    16 Sid's Super Spurs - Andy Shotton 63 1358
    17 MEADOW X1 - eric wilson 33 1192
    18 Sparky's 11 - Mark MacPherson 52 1054
    19 Allys Allstars - alistair brown 72 971
    20 GriffinClaw - Gary Pratt 39 959

@edrich @heddoh18 @SMARTGOAT @1981MATT @rabdeniro @Allan23 @Phantom66
  • Options
    NATIONAL CUP ROUND 9

Unfortunately we lost our last man standing .

PETER F -NOEASYMANE 57-64
  • Options
    SPRING CUP SECOND ROUND

Scores will not be amended due to transfer costs etc as in national cup because it is too complicated. In a week with loads of double games it lets you run riot with transfers if you think Cup more important than your league position.

Have fun chaps.

@heddoh18 @1981MATT @rabdeniro @Allan23 @SMARTGOAT @Phantom66
  • Options
    SMARTGOATSMARTGOAT Member Posts: 477
    vaigret said:

Just to let you know a person joined the league this week probably because he noticed he would be leading it if he entered three quarters of the way through,

No league can be a fair fight when you dont know who you are playing against until 75minutes into the game.

Very off and the bloke was a **** to do it. Would have caused me extra admin as well as being totally unfair to all of us who have battled over the season.

Allan and I were a bit niaive in our admin , both on this thread and Fantasy site but we have stopped the way in to the league and he has been suspended from it.

Thank you Eliott, didnt need this stress in the mental state Im in but of course the people who run/do these things for fellow poker players are sometimes forgotten when people think they can beat the system unfairly.

Good luck to all the good guys in our league, it is a pleasure to do the admin for you. Helps to keep my mind off the harder things in life.

Terry

Thanks for sorting this out and the continued updates - Make or break week coming up for most - good luck everyone
  • Options
    edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,899
    Appreciate your efforts @vaigret

Haven't taken a points hit, but seems a good opportunity for my triple captain this week.

Good luck to you for our middle of the table clash this weekend.
  • Options
    edrich said:

Appreciate your efforts @vaigret

Haven't taken a points hit, but seems a good opportunity for my triple captain this week.

Good luck to you for our middle of the table clash this weekend.

and to you,
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    With such a mixed game week what with double games etc I thought I would do a cup predictions just to keep me busy. Here goes with some of the strategies to try and win.

Clever from DERMOT getting all eleven players doubles without using extra transfers or chips. Got off to a good start with DIAS and hoping SALAH does well as captain. MARK who has been going well recently uses his Bench Boost and also has great double coverage which should win it for him, especially if KANE does the business as Captain. AWAY WIN

JEROME also has good double coverage thanks to 3 transfers and is hoping his skipper KANE socks it to the Super Spurs. ANDY could be missing GREALISH and goes with SON as captain so will be interesting. Favour a HOME WIN.

Again good coverage of doubles from OLI and he has used his TRIPLE CAPTAIN CHIP with KANE, so hoping for a return to form for SPURS. However MARTIN has used his BENCH BOOST , has DIAS and loads of doubles so AWAY WIN.

DARSHAN also did well to get near full coverage without using too many transfers and relies on KANE as skipper . PAUL plays his TRIPLE CAPTAIN but will be disappointed his pick CANCELO was dropped today and he must hope his 3 BURNLEY defenders keep clean sheets. Just favour HOME WIN.

When the draw was made this was a top of the table clash but not anymore. ANDY had a WILDCARD left and played it to get full double coverage and DE BRUYNE already has an assist although CANCELO also missing for him today. KANE captain as he tRies to beat PETE who has played his TRIPLE CAPTAIN with KANE and I notice STONES has just scored for CITY so that should help him. I'll go against form and tip AWAY WIN.

Cant really predict a win for me and jinx myself against ED who has used his TRIPLE CAPTAIN, unfortunately PEP has put the mockers on that a bit by dropping STERLING today. Unlucky ED although he will probably come on and score a couple. I had a WILDCARD left so used it for full double coverage and hoping for KANE to do well as Captain. HOME win !!!!!

LOUIS has full double coverage in his starting eleven but not on his bench even though he has used his BENCH BOOST and he is hoping for BAMFORD and RAPHINHA to do well in just one game. He has KANE as captain. WERNER has improved and MATT has mirrored that in the last couple of weeks and he has SON as Captain. HOME WIN

ADAM used 3 transfers to get full double coverage which also allowed him to use his double coverage BENCH BOOST with KANE as captain. Meanwhile second in the table SMART GOAT relies on BAMFORD plus 10 doubles and CALVERT-LEWIN as Captain. HOME WIN.

Really surprised with SPURS form that so many people have SON OR KANE as Captain as though their games look easy , they can play poorly against anybody. Also that in various ways so many people have such good double coverage.

GOOD LUCK ALL
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    vaigret said:

With such a mixed game week what with double games etc I thought I would do a cup predictions just to keep me busy. Here goes with some of the strategies to try and win.

Clever from DERMOT getting all eleven players doubles without using extra transfers or chips. Got off to a good start with DIAS and hoping SALAH does well as captain. MARK who has been going well recently uses his Bench Boost and also has great double coverage which should win it for him, especially if KANE does the business as Captain. AWAY WIN

JEROME also has good double coverage thanks to 3 transfers and is hoping his skipper KANE socks it to the Super Spurs. ANDY could be missing GREALISH and goes with SON as captain so will be interesting. Favour a HOME WIN.

Again good coverage of doubles from OLI and he has used his TRIPLE CAPTAIN CHIP with KANE, so hoping for a return to form for SPURS. However MARTIN has used his BENCH BOOST , has DIAS and loads of doubles so AWAY WIN.

DARSHAN also did well to get near full coverage without using too many transfers and relies on KANE as skipper . PAUL plays his TRIPLE CAPTAIN but will be disappointed his pick CANCELO was dropped today and he must hope his 3 BURNLEY defenders keep clean sheets. Just favour HOME WIN.

When the draw was made this was a top of the table clash but not anymore. ANDY had a WILDCARD left and played it to get full double coverage and DE BRUYNE already has an assist although CANCELO also missing for him today. KANE captain as he tRies to beat PETE who has played his TRIPLE CAPTAIN with KANE and I notice STONES has just scored for CITY so that should help him. I'll go against form and tip AWAY WIN.

Cant really predict a win for me and jinx myself against ED who has used his TRIPLE CAPTAIN, unfortunately PEP has put the mockers on that a bit by dropping STERLING today. Unlucky ED although he will probably come on and score a couple. I had a WILDCARD left so used it for full double coverage and hoping for KANE to do well as Captain. HOME win !!!!!

LOUIS has full double coverage in his starting eleven but not on his bench even though he has used his BENCH BOOST and he is hoping for BAMFORD and RAPHINHA to do well in just one game. He has KANE as captain. WERNER has improved and MATT has mirrored that in the last couple of weeks and he has SON as Captain. HOME WIN

ADAM used 3 transfers to get full double coverage which also allowed him to use his double coverage BENCH BOOST with KANE as captain. Meanwhile second in the table SMART GOAT relies on BAMFORD plus 10 doubles and CALVERT-LEWIN as Captain. HOME WIN.

Really surprised with SPURS form that so many people have SON OR KANE as Captain as though their games look easy , they can play poorly against anybody. Also that in various ways so many people have such good double coverage.

GOOD LUCK ALL

vaigret said:

GOOD LUCK ALL

Bench boost and double coverage but with a -16 head start against me....its a gamble :D
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    With the games almost half way through lets see how Im doing with my predictions

GAME 1 - WHERE IS ME PUP 50 V HANDS OFF ARE ROCK 70

AWAY WIN
    Looks like I'll get this one right with KANE (C) 12, MARTINEZ AND STOES 10 leading the way for MARK and he has 11 already from his Bench Boost. DERMOT can thank STONES AND DIAS 10 and needs his captain SALAH to stand up to the plate after losing BARNES through injury, to have any chance.

GAME 2 - STOKE DART CITY 36 V SIDS SUPER SPURS 49

Favour a HOME WIN.

JEROME also lost BARNES and needs his Everton players to come to the party tonite to pull it back. KANE (C) keeps him in it although ANDY'S inside knowledge on SPURS helped in with SON (C) 22 and that was without any goals. SON will be looking to put that right at Fulham later in the week. Have a feeling I got this prediction wrong.

GAME 3 - CROWN PRINCE WISH LIST 63 V 24 HOUR VARDY 44

AWAY WIN.

Looks like this will be exciting with KANE (TC) 18, SON 11, STONES AND MARTINEZ putting OLI into a strong position against MARTIN even though his Bench Boost has played a blinder so far with 18 points and more in the pipeline. He also has CALVERT-LEWIN (C) , COLEMAN AND INGS to come tonight so will be very tight.

GAME 4 - RED STAR BELGRAVE 64 V TIERNEYING JAPANESE 26

Just favour HOME WIN.
    Oh dear poor PAUL as he put so much store in three Burnley defenders who got hammered 4-0 and need a miracle in their second game to make them worthwhile. To make matters worse his triple captain CANCELO was dropped by Pep. Meanwhile DARSHAN has hit the jackpot so far with KANE (C), SON, MARTINEZ AND STONES. Looks like my prediction is going to be right.

GAME 5 - SON OF A KLICH 58 V NO EASY MANE 61

I'll go against form and tip AWAY WIN.

Lovely tight game here between two of the best teams in the league. KANE (c), SON AND MARTINEZ lead the way for ANDY and he still has DIGNE and CALVERT-LEWIN to come tonite. With no Everton players PETER needs Southampton and players elsewhere to allow him to pinch more points for him in the second half. Looks like I will get this one wrong.

GAME 6 - ED IN THE CLOUDS 36 V GARRYOWEN BOYS CLUB 54

HOME win !!!!!

That prediction was to try and torpedo ED and it looks like it has worked so far. Pep helped me dropping ED'S Captain STERLING and only STONES has really come to his party so far. For my part KANE (C), SON, MARTINEZ AND STONES have done me proud.
    Hopefully I got this one wrong.

GAME 7 - CABZ KOOL KIDZ XD 67 V WERNER TAKES IT ALL 60

HOME WIN

This could come down to a CALVERT-LEWIN FOR LOUIS V RICHARLIASON FOR MATT battle as they closely matched so far despite LOUIS Bench boost providing 14 points so far along with KANE(C), STONES AND JOHNSTONE 10. MATT can thank SON (C), STONES and MARTINEZ for similar points. Its going to be tight.

GAME 8 - IAM SHORTIE 57 V SMARTGOAT KIDS 34

HOME WIN.

ADAM has a good lead thanks to 18 from his Bench Boost with more to come, KANE (C) and SON although he has lost BARNES. SMARTGOAT needs CALVERT-LEWIN (C) to perform although ADAM has this slightly covered as he also has him in his team. Looks like I have this one right.

GOOD LUCK OVER THE COMING DAYS

@edrich @1981MATT @Allan23 @heddoh18 @SMARTGOAT
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    As the points from WEEK 26 lets start with the cup this week.

RESULTS

GAME 1 - TERRYS PREDICTION AWAY WIN - CORRECT

WHERE IS ME PUP 79 V HANDS OFF ARE ROCK 106

MARK'S Bench Boost certainly paid off for him with 21 points added to KANE (C) 16, SON 14, SHAW 12 , MARTINEZ 12 AND STONES 10 leading the way for MARK. DERMOT'S captain SALAH 10 under performed and can DIAS 12 and CHILWELL 11 couldnt save him from a big defeat.

GAME 2= TERRYS PREDICTION HOME WIN - WRONG

STOKE DART CITY 83 V SIDS SUPER SPURS 92

SON (C)28 , KEANE 17, WAN BISSAKA 12 outflanked JEROME, KANE (C) 16, RICHARLIASON17 AND PICKFORD 13 in an Everton/Spurs battle which was ultimately decided by the choice of captain,.

GAME 3 - TERRYS PREDICTION AWAY WIN - WRONG

CROWN PRINCE WISH LIST 91 V 24 HOUR VARDY 82

Another close game which became a battle of the chips. OLI played TRIPLE CAPTAIN , KANE 24 TO MARTIN'S BENCH BOOST 24 so that equalled out but DIAS 12 AND SHAW 12 were not good enough against SON 14, MARTINEZ 12 and STONES 10. 24 HOUR VARDY were unlucky with BARNES getting injured and COLEMAN missing out on both EVERTON games.

GAME 4 - TERRYS PREDICTION HOME WIN - CORRECT

RED STAR BELGRAVE 102 V TIERNEYING JAPANESE 53

An absolute thrashing for PAUL whose reliance on Burnley defenders and PEP picking CANCELO TRIPLE CAPTAIN 6 killed any chance he had. Against DARSHAN he would have had to pull out all the stops anyway as MAHREZ 17. KANE (C) 16, SON , MARTINEZ AND WAN BISSAKA gave him one of the highest scores of the week without the use of any chips.

GAME 5 - TERRYS PREDICTION AWAY WIN - WRONG

SON OF A KLICH 99 V NO EASY MANE 87

Should have known I shouldn't have gone against ANDY as he won the top game of the week again after good use of a Wildcard. KANE (C), SON, DIGNE, MARTINEZ AND DE BRUYNE all double digit scorers. PETER's Triple Captain KANE couldnt save him as he missed a couple of sitters at Fulham.

GAME 6 - TERRYS PREDICTION HOME WIN - WRONG

ED IN THE CLOUDS 58 V GARRYOWEN BOYS CLUB 102

A prediction I was very happy to get wrong with KANE (C) SON, DIGNE, WAN BISSAKA, MARTINEZ AND STONES in double digits. ED was not helped by Pep dropping his Triple Captain STERLING 6, and not having a playing goalkeeper as both his were also left on the bench.

GAME 7 - TERRYS PREDICTION HOME WIN - WRONG

CABZ KOOL KIDZ XD 94 V WERNER TAKES IT ALL 99

A helluva game this one with MATT coming back from a half time deficit to nab it late on thanks to what I predicted a CALVERT-LEWIN V RICHARLIASON battle, that RICHARLIASON 17 for Matt completely outclassed CALVERT-LEWIN 4 swung it for the Away side. SON AND MARTINEZ also negated KANE (C) JOHNSTONE 12.

GAME 8 - TERRYS PREDICTION HOME WIN - CORRECT

IAM SHORTIE 119 V SMARTGOAT KIDS 60

With the highest score of the week ADAM gave SMARTGOAT a right shallacking with a Bench boost of 27 to add to KANE (C) , SON, DIGNE 14 AND JESUS 14 the result was never in danger with only STONES reaching a double figure score for SMARTGOAT.

We have a long wait for the QUARTER FINALS TO BE HELD WEEK 29 - SATURDAY 20TH MARCH and the line up is as follows:-

GAME E - HANDS OFF ARE ROCK V CROWN PRINCE WISHLIST
    GAME F - SIDS SUPER SPURS V GARRYOWEN BOYS CLUB
    GAME G - RED STAR BELGRAVE V WERNER TAKES IT ALL
    GAME H - SON OF A KLICH V IAM SHORTIE

@heddoh18 @SMARTGOAT @edrich @1981MATT @Phantom66 @Allan23 @SidV79
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    WEEK 26

HAVE THE TANTRUM TWO SHOT THEIR BOLT ?

No doubt FERNANDES AND SALAH have been superb fantasy players but both have shown tantrums when substituted and have both had a couple of small points weeks. This wasnt the case in the league this week with various chips seeing some high scores. Best of all was 119 from ADAM - IAM SHORTIE who played his Bench Boost for 27 points to join KANE (C) 16, SON, JESUS AND DIGNE all 14.
    Second on the week and climbing to second in the table was MARK - HANDS OFF ARE ROCK with 106 also with a Bench Boost of 19 and good performances by KANE (C), SON, SHAW AND MARTINEZ 12 EACH.
    DARSHAN-RED STAR BELGRAVE AND TERRY-GARRYOWEN BOYS CLUB were 3rd on the week although it is the former who takes the honours as he didnt play a chip thanks to MAHREZ 17, KANE (C), SON, WAN BISSAKA 12 AND MARTINEZ over TERRY'S Wildcard assisted effort.
    There was a surprise Wooden Spoonist this week with PAUL-TIERNEYING JAPANESE having a terrible week despite playing his Triple Captain chip, CANCELO (TC) 6 letting him down thanks to Pep's circulation of players and his three Burnley defenders having a mare.

A special mention for ALISTAIR - ALLYS ALLSTARS who got the best individual performance with RICHARLISON (C) 34.

1 Son of a Klich - Andy Hedderman 99 1755
    2 hands off are rock - Mark Allan 106 1712
    3 Red Star Belgrave - Darshan Shamla 102 1709
    4 NoEasyMane - Peter F 87 1700
    5 CrownPrince WishList - Oli Rowett 91 1692
    6 SmartgoatsKIDS - Smart Goat 60 1683
    7 IamShortie - Adam Shortall 119 1635
    8 Werner takes it all - MATTHEW HALLGALLEY 99 1604
    9 Where IS me P.U.P - Dermot Ivory 79 1578
    10 Garryowen Boys Club - Terry Dadds 102 1571
    11 Cabz Kool Kidz xD - Louis Cabral 94 1563
    12 Ed In The Clouds - Ed Greenfield 58 1532
    13 Tierneying Japanese - Paul Garner 53 1488
    14 Stoke Dart City - Jerome Meakin 83 1472
    15 Sid's Super Spurs - Andy Shotton 92 1450
    16 24 Hour Vardy People - Martin Jarvis 82 1448
    17 MEADOW X1 - eric wilson 66 1258
    18 Sparky's 11 - Mark MacPherson 60 1114
    19 Allys Allstars - alistair brown 87 1058
    20 GriffinClaw - Gary Pratt 69 1028

@rabdeniro @1981MATT @edrich @Phantom66 @SidV79 @heddoh18 @SMARTGOAT @Allan23
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    WEEK 27

MARK'S ON AWAY CLEAN SHEETS AS SPURS DIRTY PALACE ON SUNDAY

Funny thing only two players had away clean sheets to snuggle down in and they were our two MARK'S, one with SHAW 14 AND one with WAN BISSAKA 6.

Top scorer of the week was JEROME-STOKE DART CITY - 99 with DE BRUYNE (C) 32, KANE 19, WARD-PROWSE 18 and GUNDOGAN 10 for an excellent performance and worthy of the crown. OLI- CROWNPRINCE WISHLIST -88 finished runner up thanks to DE BRUYNE (C) KANE AND GUNDOGAN as he also took help from City's double week. People who had two City defenders didnt fare as well.
    I thought I would be celebrating the weekly win with my old mate ERIC-MEADOW X1 87 before Wednesday scuttled him a bit and he had to settle for 3rd. KANE (C) 38, CRESSWELL 12 AND FERNANDES 10 being his stars and he had the top individual scorer in our league thanks to his captain.
    The Wooden Spoon was shared by PAUL- TIERNEYING JAPANESE, who is sliding down the table, and ALISTAIR -ALLYS ALLSTARS both scoring 28.

TABLE

1 Son of a Klich - Andy Hedderman 72 1827
    2 hands off are rock - Mark Allan 84 1796
    3 Red Star Belgrave - Darshan Shamla 84 1793
    4 CrownPrince WishList - Oli Rowett 88 1776
    5 NoEasyMane - Peter F 62 1762
    6 SmartgoatsKIDS - Smart Goat 47 1730
    7 IamShortie - Adam Shortall 74 1705
    8 Werner takes it all -MATTHEW HALLGALLEY 75 1675
    9 Garryowen Boys Club -Terry Dadds 82 1653
    10 Where IS me P.U.P - Dermot Ivory 85 1651
    11 Cabz Kool Kidz xD - Louis Cabral 77 1640
    12 Ed In The Clouds - Ed Greenfield 39 1571
    13 Stoke Dart City - Jerome Meakin 99 1567
    14 Sid's Super Spurs - Andy Shotton 72 1522
    15 Tierneying Japanese -Paul Garner 28 1516
    16 24 Hour Vardy People -Martin Jarvis 36 1480
    17 MEADOW X1 - eric wilson 87 1345
    18 Sparky's 11 - Mark MacPherson 45 1159
    19 Allys Allstars - alistair brown 28 1086
    20 GriffinClaw - Gary Pratt 39 1067

@Phantom66 @rabdeniro @heddoh18 @edrich @SidV79 @1981MATT @SMARTGOAT @Allan23
  • Options
    WEEK 28

IN E ATCHOO, BEST LAID PLANS BLOWN AWAY !!!!!

It was a quiet week for scores and the best laid plans for next week and the Cup games were blown away by injuries to SON, BAMFORD and BURN who were some of the handful of people likely to play that week. It will be interesting to see who has FREE HITS or WILDCARDS left to gain an advantage.

Nobody had top scorer IHEANACHO (17) but SMARTGOATSKIDS - SMARTGOAT 58 hit back from a poor score last week to top our weekly leaderboard thanks to our stars of the week STONES (14) and CANCELO (12). He was closely followed by NOEASYMANE- PETER and TIERNEYING JAPANESE- PAUL (57) who also bounced back from low scores last week. Needless to say both with STONES AND CANCELO and whilst Peter had various solid scorers PAUL had CALVERT LEWIN (C12).

No outstanding playing performances from any of our players and Wooden Spoonists were SPARKY'S 11- MARK and GRIFFIN CLAW- GARY both with 24.

1 Son of a Klich - Andy Hedderman 43 1870
    2 hands off are rock - Mark Allan 55 1851
    3 Red Star Belgrave - Darshan Shamla 52 1845
    4 CrownPrince WishList - Oli Rowett 47 1823
    5 NoEasyMane - Peter F 57 1819
    6 SmartgoatsKIDS - Smart Goat 58 1788
    7 IamShortie - Adam Shortall 37 1742
    8 Werner takes it all - MATTHEW HALLGALLEY 49 1724
    9 Garryowen Boys Club - Terry Dadds 53 1706
    10 Where IS me P.U.P - Dermot Ivory 51 1698
    11 Cabz Kool Kidz xD - Louis Cabral 54 1694
    12 Ed In The Clouds - Ed Greenfield 40 1611
    13 Stoke Dart City - Jerome Meakin 30 1597
    14 Tierneying Japanese - Paul Garner 57 1573
    15 Sid's Super Spurs - Andy Shotton 40 1562
    16 24 Hour Vardy People - Martin Jarvis 54 1530
    17 MEADOW X1 - eric wilson 38 1383
    18 Sparky's 11 - Mark MacPherson 24 1183
    19 Allys Allstars - alistair brown 29 1115
    20 GriffinClaw - Gary Pratt 24 1091

@heddoh18 @rabdeniro @1981MATT @SMARTGOAT @edrich @Phantom66 @Allan23 @SidV79