You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL!

Comments

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/ultimate-micro-grinder-supernova-playing-1-don-666062/index9.html

a bit more info on this guys / gals i picked it up in the middle of the thread ,

best you go back in this thread in above link  to the start [  1st page ].

• Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited March 2010
    this has me thinking of another player like this but who defo happens to be real,, Boku87 who also plays on the already mentioned site. i regularly search him just to be amazed at how many tables he is playing at the 1 time, ( 35+). usually these r a mix of $12 180 man tourneys up to $60 18 man sng. this has me totally amazed at how 1 person can do this but he has took part in challanges when he has spun $100 into $10k in 2 weeks and another where he was trying to go from $5 to $100k.

i checked out the blog part of this site and it contained a video of him playing 51 tables at a time. the video lasted 9 mins and i was totally drained just watching it.

i recommended people finding this video just to gape in wonder, i thought hevad khan was bad when i seen the video of him playing 26 sng and putting the rocky theme on his music player at same time.

truely mindboggling
  • Options
    Taller_GuyTaller_Guy Member Posts: 289
    edited March 2010
    This is the answer given by the site's security person, "Jeff"

He does indeed play about 14 hours a day on average, non-stop, keeping
    around 90 tables open, mostly folding.
    Yeah, he's a sick grinder, but we've thrown all of our best bot detection tools against
    him, and he doesn't show any signs of being a bot. We've analyzed his
    session times, the computers he plays from, and more. He doesn't appear to
    be account sharing, either.

Everything we see tells us "sick grinder", rather than bot.

I hope this has answered your question completely. Please do not hesitate
    to let us know any time you need anything.

Best Regards,

Jeff
    PokerStars Game Security
    "
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL!:
    This is the answer given by the site's security person, "Jeff" He does indeed play about 14 hours a day on average, non-stop, keeping around 90 tables open, mostly folding. Yeah, he's a sick grinder, but we've thrown all of our best bot detection tools against him, and he doesn't show any signs of being a bot. We've analyzed his session times, the computers he plays from, and more. He doesn't appear to be account sharing, either. Everything we see tells us "sick grinder", rather than bot. I hope this has answered your question completely. Please do not hesitate to let us know any time you need anything. Best Regards, Jeff PokerStars Game Security "
    Posted by Taller_Guy
      ty for the info tallerguy

but what puzzles me about this response is ,

how does he beat the timer in 90 tables ?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    He'd need total, unbroken concentration, but if he is genuinely playing all these tables, he's got to be cross-eyed by now...lol.

Someone said it earlier, he must be "away" on the majority of tables, but I think he could do it on a rotational basis - a bit like Chelsea!  Just start at the top left table and work around clockwise - that way you'd play all the tables at some point.  If you've doubled up on twenty or thirty (!) you can leave those to fend for themselves and concentrate on your dodgy ones.

I don't how it works, but I got a sweat on when we played the split table in TKOII..lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    He'd need total, unbroken concentration, but if he is genuinely playing all these tables, he's got to be cross-eyed by now...lol. Someone said it earlier, he must be "away" on the majority of tables, but I think he could do it on a rotational basis - a bit like Chelsea!  Just start at the top left table and work around clockwise - that way you'd play all the tables at some point.  If you've doubled up on twenty or thirty (!) you can leave those to fend for themselves and concentrate on your dodgy ones. I don't how it works, but I got a sweat on when we played the split table in TKOII..lol
    Posted by Taller_Guy
    lol n1 above  me 2 .

but i have played against said player now over 20 times,

it/he she has never been timed out !
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I would definitely say it's impossible to keep up that level of play for 14 hours a day, seven days a week (I presume it/ s/he plays every day?).  Apart from the concentration aspect, when do they go to the toilet, or eat, or get an oil change?

Only one answer: a bot, pure and simple.

One other thing, that reply from "Jeff" mentions that rs03 is not account sharing or using a multitude of computers, but doesn't that point to it being a bot all the more?  Not really up on these things, but it just ain't right!!
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: is this a human or a bot?:
    Is it possible to play so many tables at the same time? Would you need a bank of monitors? What is the most amount of tables that anyone on SKY POKER has managed to play at the same time?
    Posted by emilyegg

18 personally.

That's response from site wot cant be named is awesome. They are so much better than another site who cant be named with a 3 letter acronym starting with F and ending with P!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Apparently, his account was set up in Bremen, Germany and there's also an rs03rs03 on eBay, or rather there was.  The account was opened in Germany in August 2001 and amassed a feedback score of over 20000.  Must've been selling himself off for spare parts!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Apparently, his account was set up in Bremen, Germany and there's also an rs03rs03 on eBay, or rather there was.  The account was opened in Germany in August 2001 and amassed a feedback score of over 20000.  Must've been selling himself off for spare parts!
    Posted by Taller_Guy

lol above ,

its most probable that site cant track his bot ,

happens all the time theirs always a few ahead of the security trackers !
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! :   lol above , its most probable that site cant track his bot , happens all the time theirs always a few ahead of the security trackers !
    Posted by IRISHROVER

I'm pretty sure your wrong. 

In Stars we trust!
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2010
    I would definitely say it's impossible to keep up that level of play for 14 hours a day, seven days a week (I presume it/ s/he plays every day?).  Apart from the concentration aspect, when do they go to the toilet, or eat, or get an oil change?Only one answer: a bot, pure and simple. One other thing, that reply from "Jeff" mentions that rs03 is not account sharing or using a multitude of computers, but doesn't that point to it being a bot all the more?  Not really up on these things, but it just ain't right!!
    Posted by Taller_Guy
    Maybe he sits on a Commode, wears a colostomy bag, uses the pillowcase technique and has a drip feed down his nose? (can you picture this)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! : Maybe he sits on a Commode, wears a colostomy bag, uses the pillowcase technique and has a drip feed down his nose? (can you picture this)
    Posted by loonytoons
    on the floor excellentooooooo !!!!!
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited March 2010
    wat a thread i soso want to now the answer to this. i cant manage more than 2 tables so i go 4 bot. del
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    Damo_BhoyDamo_Bhoy Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2010

see when i search for him/she it,   a canny find it in the find a player, hmm there should be a find a bot search lol
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited March 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f5IUP-ELzA
    Posted by beaneh
    wow it is a bot no person can do that imo.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! : Maybe he sits on a Commode, wears a colostomy bag, uses the pillowcase technique and has a drip feed down his nose? (can you picture this)
    Posted by loonytoons
    Disturbingly, I can picture it!!

I used the pillow case technique once - ruined the sheets...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! : wow it is a bot no person can do that imo.
    Posted by DELTA

It's a video of someone doing it and recording!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f5IUP-ELzA
    Posted by beaneh

ok that's 51 tables add another 39 = 90  easyyyyyyyy lol ,

now do this for 14hrs with a bag attached on your lower region ,

and an a drip attached

to your mouth  easyyyy lol !

credit for above to loonytoons post lol !