You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Live Podcast with Matt Bates - Monday 24th August at 19:30

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    MP33 said:

Gr8 stream guys

Didn,t quite make it to the end either but very interesting stuff

Who's next Duese?

Nothing has been officially lined up with regards to more podcasts but based on the turnout for last nights stream, along with all the nice positive feedback, I'm definitely keen to do some more. I have a few ideas for other guests but whether they'd want to appear remains to be seen. Watch this space I guess!
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Well done Duese and Bates. We should've known it would be a MTT style marathon rather than a sng turbo session :wink:

Coke and whisky are clearly Matt's secret weapon to winning. I'm all over that one tonight :smiley:

Duese you definately are made for Twitch, keep up the Pods 'n Streaming.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,015
    edited August 2020
    Just caught up with the last 90 odd minutes that I missed last night, great stuff. Very keen for more podcasts, please make it happen.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Just fully caught up now, even better than I expected - helps that you can both talk for England. Would happily listen to Bates's Vegas/backing stories for hours longer if there's enough left in the budget to ever invite him back :D
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    part 2 please
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Well done both, managed to tune in for an hour or so last night, fantastic stuff.

Getting 100, or almost 100, viewers, is a real punchy figure for twitch.

Duesenberg to be the next Lex Veldhuis? :)

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Thanks for all the extra lovely feedback guys :)

The whole things is now available on Youtube for anyone who wants to check it out on there. Do of course feel free to hit the like and subscribe buttons on what is my official Youtube debut!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kht74yxp6cw