You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

What? Be the Biggest Historical moment, in Humankind History? Confirmation 'we' are NOT, (alone)

misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
The ****, is long since broken, it, is not if, but when.

See,even if, your conclusion, is, (and, it would very much, be incorrect) that, misterpj, is, stark raving locco!

You, would be, incorrect.

Matters, not, a jot, to me.

'our' very own, self anointed Fox Mulder, Mr Pope, been busy, lately, 2 weeks ago, LBC, off world vechiles, week ago, stateside, mainstream USA primetime, off world vechiles, Nick, was, a junior, back, in the day.

But, seeing as, the photo, 'our' Fox Mulder, 'had',but can't find or access anymore, the same photo, investigative journalist Mark Pilkington has searched for, for years, the same photo (one of SIX) that was, (now lapsed, superseded under. F. O. I. A) to a D notice, the same photo (well, one of six) that the then, Defence Secretary, Sir Nicholas Soames, stated (Hansard, in Parliament) had, no defence significance!!!!

Wanna? see? daylight, colour, one of the Pitlochry photos, with a Harrier Jump Jet, on its HEINY?
one of six, Harriers with 'that' that day, and six photos,..... I only got one.
No, defence, significance, really, Sir Nicholas.

There, you go,.. All that waiting, and, misterpj, presents 'it' impressed? I know, you are!

On, an obscure, digital channel, last night,for an hour, Ch23 CXTTV the 2020 real world, up to date, (part footage) of an hour documentary, was aired, Inc, segments, of the real, actual, REAL, thing, only segments, the actual, full thing (1947) way, far, to graphic, for the public, to stomach. irrefutable evidence,military.

Never mind, Mr Santilli, subsequent, 2006,more relevant, what, has, is, substantiated, August 2020,the real 1947 footage, feat Dr Vanaver Bush, quietly, (on the broadcastable) graphic enough, the rest, too graphic.

Ohoo, the picture? we're, you, not impressed? better, up my game,

Not enough?

Uchoob You choob U tube

In search, 1. watch carefully, 17 minutes 50 seconds, search this ;
BOB LAZAR ANATOMY OF A FLYING SAUCER EXTENDED SCENE,
still not enough? Then I raise you
In search 2. watch carefully, 9 minutes two seconds, search this;
Bob lazar anatomy of a ufo
that, is Sander, Dutch fella, ex Dutch military pilot, brain bigger than Einstein,

See, the thing is, well, watch, those two, in order, will, leave you, with zero doubt (should do?)

Still, not enough?
In search, search this....... does body language prove Bob Lazar actually worked on alien spacecraft at area 51
It, was actually, S4, not 51,but,splitting hairs,..

There you go, in the meantime, I will go, and Origami a paper plane, coz, well, no comment.

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    I have more up to date version but it's still classified. can't show you.

• dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    A photocopy of what is said to be a drawing of the incident and a recreation of the "photo" for a channel 5 documentary.

I expected nothing better.
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    to aqua,le cheval, we can take, but...

pseudoskeptics, lmaoff

simple

youtube

search

1976sander

just,9 minutes, of your precious.

See, what was filmed, multiple times, globally, but, then, in 1987,filmed out over the mountain range, near S4,.. a lot, can be done with early footage, and, 1976sander ex Dutch military pilot, his company, his team, at the cutting edge, of technology today.
    In the most, succinct of ways, jammed it, down the throats, of pseudoskeptics.

In fact, sander, has actually done, exactly that, and much more.
    All there, if you wish, to be educated.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Biggest, historical moment? The day @misterpj didn't post a bad beat? 💩
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,484
    madprof said:

Biggest, historical moment? The day @misterpj didn't post a bad beat? 💩

it wont let me like and lol your comment i can only do one or the other do you have a preference?
    is, the sheer, ignorence of some, pitiful? or more so, understandable?
    because;
    sugar coated mainstream beliefs, are going to get,soon, a major shakedown.

So ladies and gentleman, a little forum poll.

Is, each individual, listed below, delusional, unstable, and a pathological liar?

Every single one, gone fully public,on the record, as a matter of fact.

and, after 30 years (not, never once, either changed his 'story') and or, sought,to cash in, on the dollars gravy train.
    When, history is rewritten, because, believe you me, brothers and sisters, an immenent most urgent historic rewrite, is coming to a text book (do they even still exist? Lol) near you, soon.

1988 Bob Lazar told his account
    2004 Commander David Fravor and multiple colleagues, witness, over ten days, during major air sea training exercise,off Mexico, near Gaudalupe, exactly what Bob Lazar, told the world.
    2019 Bob Lazar and Commander David Fravor, sit down, discuss, on the record, for the public.
    2020? just, put it out there, in full, let the World, know, the truth.

I am, sorry for those, who bolt, to the nearest bucket of sand, or sandy beach, Ostrich imitation.

Last time, in pictures.

The actual 'thing' Mr Lazar worked on, had hands on.
    The actual 'thing` Mr Lazar filmed 1989 with multiple witnesses over the S4 Groom Lake Mountain range, 3 weeks running, and, the actual' thing' photographed, by a Russian satalite, at the exact same time, so crystal clear, they made posters, out of the picture.
    The actual 'thing' that the Dutch Air force equivalent of Commander David Fravor (Sander)
    was able, to extrapolate the details, below from.

Royal Air Force Machrihanish & Faslane Naval Base, the latter, tucked in, up the road, from Loch Long, the former, further up, the coastal road.
    My last word,you know, I don't give a toffee apple, whether believed, or not.
    I personally, was contracted, six months,? 'lucked in' was it, right time, right place, or wrong time wrong place, who knows, who cares, I certainly don't;
    Save for, the general population, do, actually, have every rite, to know,the truth, from the fiction.

Mr West, is a legend (least, in his own mind, with his little gang)

One of, if not the best, Einstein sized brains, on the planet, fella call TruthSerum (check his channel) See, Mr West, et al, always debunk, ignoring evidence.
    Still, going on about, the subject matter as shown, and, on a completely different piece of footage, I highly, recommend, a little Google, of this.
    Contact, series 1,episode 9, start at 4 minutes, enjoy.
    Beaver Utah Pro film documentary makers, Crystal clear, irrefutable, anyway, some get it, some never will, do, Seagulls? Still follow trawlers.

The ignorence (of some?)
    Is it? pitiful? or understandable?

See, centuries long, belief systems, getting crushed, that (could)
    Be, the baddest beat, of all.
    Fair enough, live, In Denial, but.
    Take out, a (deliberate PUN, pun, PUN, they, don't exist!)
    Nah, course not! Sweden, High Court, no limit hold em,.. B. O. T. S.. Lmao,
    imagination, figment, figment, Imagination.. Deluded, lmao. Off twice, Sundee xxx
    Take insurance, if possible, see;

Your, wrong, I'm right, how so?
    Seen them, touched them, Heavens above.. darn, worked, 'on (part) of them'
    Stone Cold Nuts FACT. matter, Not, A JOT, to me babi

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,484
    i think you need to be careful there is a lot of things we do not know, and a lot of things that we cannot explain. Of which could have multiple different explanations. Yes Aliens is a possible explanation I think what is much more likely is secret military aircraft, I think America has a lot more technology then they let on.

However we are speculating. No one really knows. I am not going to tell you it is not aliens it could be but I just think there are many other alternate explanations then just aliens and would need more conclusive evidence before i committed to had to be aliens.

Having said that I can be quite silly, and saying nope definitively aliens is a good way to rile the sceptics for the lols.
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
  • Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    I genuinely was expecting a bad beat hand.

However I think it would be silly to expect us to be the only life in the universe considering earth as a planet is the equivalent to a single grain of sand on a large beach.

However there is no real proof that the life would be intelligent life or if they had the ability to visit us in ships they would surely have the equipment to send us a message and pop down and say hello.

What would be more interesting is if we as humans in the future discovered the ability to go back in time and this was the equivalent of us popping back in time to take a look at the dinasaurs... however they could not really interact as they would likely change the pattern of things to come.

Love a good science theory
    As Human Beings here on EARTH we're .... ALONE.... till we can travel around the Universe and visit every single Planet, we are Alone. To do that we need modes of transport not yet invented. Worm holes are in my LAWN no wish to go down one, have been called worm yep! (kids call you that to avoid swearing) . cough!
    Hyper Travel.
    Hyper space in my WARDROBE .... Warp factor in my FLOOR BOARDS....see
    HARDSHIPS ...... not SPACESHIPS. But if you want to see Alien's you will see them, hole industry making money from PJ people including Sky Poker. Oops! Silliness follows me around. cough!
    The rumour that PJ was abducted and subjected to Alien experiments has some merit.

Exclusive
    Airs, Friday September 18th on Quest. ALIEN CONTACT.
    (fortunate? privileged, to have been one, of a few,to see a, private pre broadcast screening)
    Dare, the most skeptical, of skeptics, to take it all in.
    be, Headline Mainstream News, the day after.
    GAURENTEED.
    remember, who, went out, on a limb, right here, 2 years ago.
    As, the ditty go, and, now, you are, going to believe me.
    Easy, so so ridiculously easy, for me to prove it, EASILY.. to, any, all doubters.

Guess what? Came directly, into my possession?
    From source, not, never seen, in public, ever before,.
    1994.. like, top 3 ever.. (I save that, for the dunderheads, tomorrow, but)

Ladies, Gents,. Actually, it's Ch12 Quest.. Starts.. Now
    Do try (hard) like real real real hard, to
    Open, your minds, from closed, to LATERAL
    lads, there, is, no ifs, no bu
    You, should be watching (for your education) ch12 QUEST., started 9pm..
    no drama, Quest+1..start 10pm
    What,you won't see, anywhere..
    Is, 1994,Nellis Test Range footage...
    No, naa, No,..
    not the grainy ****,!
    What I got.. Pj... And will share.

Oh, and by the way,.. There you go,..
    12 minutes in,.. First time ever, on telly.
    TR3B Black project, with anti grav, confirmed, by MULTIPLE, irrefutable, experts..
    Bang boom