You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What? Be the Biggest Historical moment, in Humankind History? Confirmation 'we' are NOT, (alone)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited September 2020
    The reason "they" have not arrived here on planet earth is,
    "they" use a Reticulan Navigational Guidance system, never seems to get there🙄
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    I find it rather odd that these Aliens appear to turn up in the USA.
    The USA must have a pull factor.
    And Priti Patel thinks she’s got problems.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    How?
    Would I prove, to pseudo skeptics, that Mr Bob Lazar, has and always was, being completely truthful, and the stable element 115, is real, and in use.

Easy, with the following, which concludes, with a beautiful enhanced 12 mins 30 secs, of the actual craft, in operational test flight, over Nellis Test Range, 1994.
    Case closed.

Go watch, and enjoy, an 'off world craft, using an off world power source'

• Options
    misterpj, is not 'brother four names' biggest fan.
    Have not, even watched 'the movie' [no need] as brother Jeremy states, it was an attempt, to open the minds, of those, who had, have, no idea.

However, whatever you may think of Mr Corbell, he has at least, two good traits.
    Certainly, possesses a pair, more importantly, his heart and intentions, are genuine.

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited October 2020

Been there,done that.
  • Options
    RinkhalsRinkhals Member Posts: 212
    Thing is why would an alien species with interstellar technology be even remotely interested in making contact with a species (us) that can barely get off its own planet?

Then there's the fact that we still haven't worked out how to manipulate space time to such a degree that we could make interstellar travel without any time dilations. The faster we travel towards light speed the slower we move through space time while everyone else progresses through space time at a much faster rate.

In order to arrive back at our origin point and not find those we left behind dead for centuries we would need to figure out how to manipulate space time in order to travel faster than the cosmological constant and thereby reversing the arrow of time.

That doesn't even take account of the geo political turmoil we live through let alone the fact that the tech guys here at Sky still haven't got the b*oody glitch in the forum sorted out lol.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    TR3_a

TR3-B

not that long ago

Or,

Easy.. www.military.com (TR3-B helicopter)
    Two, on test, flanked by an Apache
    Google that, and press play
    Real (as the tip, of your hooter)
    😏😉👍
  • Options
    here is 'the rub'
    Ignorence must be denied
    Archeology was always, ultimately going to provide 'a bit of local difficulty for pseudo skeptics'
    In Plaine Site, Gobekli Tepe (Turkey) if you posses an enquiring mind, can think laterally, don't dig herd mentality, and wish to educate your enquiring mind, Gobleki Tepe is one of, the few keys to Pandoras Box

Alternatively, up Antarctica way (plenty secrets in that direction) but plenty local difficulty getting to the gaff, defacto, good place, to 'hide' a secret or two, and, ice, can melt 😏😏😏
    No, it is not a frozen over 'duck pond!!!'
    Take a looksy, GPS sat refs, on screen, you can look their, right now, if no cloud.
    Duck Pond.. or...
    60 foot + circular metallic disc, reflecting light, casting shadow, 'parked up, in the long stay Antarctic car park'
    Bob Lazar told you, Bob Lazar one day (soon, v soon) will be fully vindicated
    pj 'the knowledge' Ah dab dab dab 👍👍👍💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️💪💪💪

• Options

and I give you Mr Paul Theodore Hellyer
    ( who he? the former Canadian Minister for Defence)

Decade ago, Mr Hellyer, recounted his thoughts and observations to a packed Auditorium

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,724
    “ Aliens” ( Beings not of this planet) is more believable than a man named Jesus sent to save us.
    That’s not to say Jesus wasn’t real.

The only reason it’s in the category of “ Conspiracy theorists” is people haven’t found a way (yet) to make money out of it, or have a following who obey their word without question.

Personally I’m in the camp of Aliens exist, and have been to this planet, and are currently sat round a table discussing if we are fit for purpose, probably decided to wait and let us carry on as we are and destroy ourselves.
  • Options
    Well Sir Tom

My humble, huge CONGRATULATIONS, Sir.....
    Anytime (immenently)

Because, the Tsunami of top, respected Military, across the the Planet, have decided, no more lies

Will be, as Mr Bob Lazar has stated, oft
    Biggest thing, ever, bar non, in woman man kind history

All the text books, going one direction, ARMITAGE SHANKs

Heartfelt huge appreciation and respect, Tom, well played.

Paul J
  • Options
    Form An Orderly Queue.
    I do not care.
    A, Fig, any every 3 letter agancy (they won't) called a dead man's Switch.
    Today! this very day, blow my front door orfff.
    USA open Congressional Hearings, Senate / Pentagon.
    Any idea? the seering Quality (N.D.A.s rescinded to a degree)
    UFO. UAP
    wake up, Learn.
    Not just, Naval time served frigging COMMANDER
    One and the same (Black Aces COMMANDER) Mr. David Fravor.
    Top Gun with Bells, Whistles, the flukkn lot.
    Plus.Mr Ryan Graves. Equals too David.
    Plus Mr. David Grusch.
    This is REAL FULL DISCLOSURE! wake up, smell the Cafe Con Leche.
    Inc.
    1.the Green Lady, exotic tech, in & out Diego Garcia, in our inventory,but a million not 'ours'
    2.astra,tr.(b) 1 / 2 / 3 Black manta. FFS.
    This is real, more real than TIP OF YOUR HOOTER.
    And, World..
    **** has broken, good luck.
    hug Dat Biblical 'stuff' hard, close, and Hang On.you will need too.
    REDUNDUNT inbound.
    He'll of a RIDE, I. Bound, glad I am near 60,not Out.