You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Withdrawl problems

eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
Made a withdrawl on Sunday but money was taken from my Bank account instead.The money isn't even showing in my Poker account it is just missing.Has anyone else experienced this.Live chat say its the Banks fault & the Bank say its Sky.

Comments

• Options
    Just noticed the title might get lots of Catholics viewing.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,039
    You can search your banking transactions in your Sky account.

The only way your bank could be involved if you were in your Sky account would seem to be, if you deposited instead of withdrawing, but if you did this the money would be in your Sky account.
  • Options
    The money has left my Sky account & my Bank account, double whammy
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,575
    this seems very strange indeed , I have always had nothing but positive things to say about the sky poker cashier. its unlike any other poker client for me in that they say 2-5 days to process withdrawl but its always 2-5 seconds for me. Never had any issues before it must be possible to resolve this?
  • Options
    My first problem also.
  • Options
    eon1961 said:

The money has left my Sky account & my Bank account, double whammy

That would seem to be impossible.
  • Options
    Just been in contact with the Bank again & they say it is Sky that have the issue.
  • Options
    Haysie it has happened & neither Live Chat or the Bank seem able or willing to help, each blaming the other.
  • Options
    eon1961 said:

Haysie it has happened & neither Live Chat or the Bank seem able or willing to help, each blaming the other.

have you checked your banking transactions on Sky?
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    eon1961 said:

yes

So what do they show?
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    Just for context, I have weird problems with Sky cashier. 90% of the time my deposits are rejected, but then 10% time it works and only seconds after it was rejected. Sky's live chat always say it was your bank's fault but I was in touch with my bank and they said they can see if any attempt was made to charge the card and they've said that there was nothing attempted at all.

This has been going on for literally years btw, and we've gone round and round and round. It happens if I try with Paypal too, so I'm presuming it would happen with any method.

We came to the conclusion that it must be their payment provider, i.e. the middle man between Sky and the bank or Paypal, because nothing gets to the bank but Sky are given a transaction number.

Not that this is going to help you in any way but I thought I'd add it to the conversation. One point to note is that the rejected withdrawals would accrue to my deposit limit, so if I got rejected enough to hit my deposit limit then I'd have no money in my account and no chance of depositing. Eventually after a few days the transactions disappear from the matrix and I can try again, so maybe in a few days your money will reappear where it should.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

@eon1961

This is most odd, the payment system is usually first class.

I'm afraid I can't really escalate it for you, as "Product" & "Cashier" are kept strictly separate, & I have no contacts in cashier.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    They show the withdrawl.The issue is that Sky have taken money from my Bank account & that isn't showing it has just gone.
  • Options
    I need someone from Sky to pay the money back today.They had no authorization to take it.
  • Options
    eon1961 said:

They show the withdrawl.The issue is that Sky have taken money from my Bank account & that isn't showing it has just gone.

If Sky are showing a withdrawal then you obviously withdrew, but this wouldnt have reached you bank yet, if you did it on Sunday.
    If your bank are showing a withdrawal then you would have to have made a deposit.
  • Options
    But if that was the case then your Sky banking transactions would also show a deposit.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    No deposit made or showing,money has just been taken.
  • Options
    I don't think Live Chat realised the seriousness of the issue.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    edited September 2020
    This is a really serious issue if Sky are taking money from your bank account WITHOUT your authorisation. It needs to be escalated to someone senior and raised as a complaint IMO. If their error results in bank charges etc then they should be reimbursed too. Hope you get it resolved quickly mate.