You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Big Bet.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,811
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,522
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Bipolar now then.

Giuliani's court bid to overturn Biden victory turns to farce as he forgets judge's name, calls other lawyer 'that angry man,' claims the 11 biggest cities are conspiring to steal election, then gets directions to the nearest martini bar
    Rudy Giuliani appeared in-person at federal court in Williamsport, PA
    He has taken over Donald Trump's fight to throw out votes in Pennsylvania and other states Joe Biden carried
    He forgot judge's name, called the opposition lawyer 'that angry man' and claimed 11 of the biggest cities had a conspiracy to steal the election
    He claimed only a 'fool' would think it accidental that Biden won the biggest cities
    District Judge William Brann gave him until 5pm Wednesday to file a new brief;
    Earlier he said the legal team might lose in order to advance its case
    'We're prepared in some of these cases to lose and to appeal and to get it to the Supreme Court,' Giuliani said

Rudy Giuliani returned to federal court for the first time since 1992 to argue for his client Donald Trump Tuesday, as the president ran out of lawyers and legal options, and was left using the former mayor as his frontman.

But the hearing was far from smooth or convincing, with Giuliani stumbling over the law and the facts, calling his opponent 'that man who was angry at me' and needing the meaning of 'opacity' explained to him by the judge.

'In the plaintiffs' counties, they were denied the opportunity to have an unobstructed observation and ensure opacity,' Giuliani said. 'I'm not quite sure I know what opacity means. It probably means you can see, right?'

'It means you can't,' said U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann in Williamsport, PA.

'Big words, your honor,' Giuliani, 76, said.

Legal chief: Rudy Giuliani - seen at the infamous Four Seasons Total Landscaping press conference on the day the election was called for Trump - had to appear in court for the president as he runs out of lawyers

The man who was very angry with me, I forgot his name.': Mark Aronchick, who appeared for the Pennsylvania counties including Allegheny and Philadelphia, mocked Giuliani and later told MSNBC: 'You can say what you like at Four Seasons Total Landscaping'

The Trump campaign is seeking to prevent Pennsylvania from certifying its election.

The lawsuit is based on a complaint that Philadelphia and six Democratic-controlled counties in Pennsylvania let voters make corrections to mail-in ballots that were otherwise going to be disqualified for a technicality, like lacking a secrecy envelope or a signature.

It is not clear how many ballots that could involve, although some opposing lawyers say it is far too few to overturn the election result. President-elect Joe Biden won the state by more than 70,000 votes.

Giuliani began the legal case saying he wants around 600,000 cases thrown out, but the number went up in the court of the day to as many as two million.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8962181/Rudy-Giuliani-goes-court-overturn-election-results-forgets-judges-name.html
    Giuliani quotes ‘My Cousin Vinny’ as he sets out conspiracy theories at bizarre press conference

Speaking at a press conference, Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani reiterated many conspiracy theories regarding alleged voter fraud in the 2020 election that he has cited before, before also quoting the movie My Cousin Vinny.

Blown budgets and delays: a recent history of UK defence spending
    Josh Groban seeking 'Harmony' through new album

Speaking at a press conference, Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani reiterated many conspiracy theories regarding alleged voter fraud in the 2020 election that he has cited before, before also quoting the movie My Cousin Vinny.

a man wearing a suit and tie© Provided by The Independent
    In the midst of working through the states in which he believes the Trump campaign can overturn the results of the election, Mr Giuliani acted out one of the courtroom scenes from the 1992 movie.

He compared election observers being corralled away from the votes counts to a moment in the movie in which the eponymous character asks a witness in court how many fingers he is holding up, claiming that they could not see a thing.

Mr Giuliani’s allegations mostly focussed on mail-in ballots which he believes are wide open to fraud, and the logistics of counting votes. He claimed to have hundreds of affidavits to back up his accusations.

“This is enough to overturn any election,” he said, adding that widespread fraud was carried out by “Democratic bosses" and that the Trump campaign still has “multiple pathways to victory”.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/giuliani-quotes-my-cousin-vinny-as-he-sets-out-conspiracy-theories-at-bizarre-press-conference/ar-BB1bb2lq?ocid=msedgntp
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    I eventually got paid out yesterday on Democrats to win Michigan.
    Trump’s team caught on hot mic discussing Giuliani’s hair dye ‘dripping down his face’

A heavily-sweating Rudy Giuliani appeared to have hair dye dripping down his face as he addressed a press conference on Thursday to claim election fraud - something noted with surprise by other members of the Trump team.

Sweating profusely, he repeatedly wiped his brow. Dark brown streaks started running down his cheeks.

Two voices could be heard on the Trump Team video feed broadcast on Twitter. One can be heard saying they were on a Zoom call and assuming they can't be heard by people watching the feed, while another can be heard referring to "Rudy's hair dye running down his face" while laughing.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-s-team-caught-on-hot-mic-discussing-giuliani-s-hair-dye-dripping-down-his-face/ar-BB1baQRQ?ocid=msedgntp
    edited November 2020
    Judge issues humiliating smackdown of Trump lawyers in court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_get06-tgo

Is this the start of the concession at last?

Trouble is, I'm not convinced that Trump Tweeted that - it has no spelling errors or multiple exclamation marks, which are his usual trademark.
    Sidney Powell: Trump legal team disavows lawyer who claimed Venezuelan communists helped rig US election

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/sidney-powell-trump-legal-team-235121759.html
    Trump Administration Finally Clears Way For Biden Transition To Begin

Emily Murphy, the administrator of the General Services Administration, said the transition between President Donald Trump and President-elect Joe Biden can begin, releasing millions of dollars in funds and clearing the way for a new administration.

“I have dedicated much of my adult life to public service, and I have always strived to do what is right,” Murphy wrote in a letter to Biden on Monday. “Please know that I came to my decision independently, based on the law and the available facts. I was never directly or indirectly pressured by any Executive Branch official — including those who work at the White House or GSA — with regard to the substance or timing of my decision.”

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/gsa-biden-transition-begin-232557152.html
    DYE-ING INSIDE Trump ‘furious’ at Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell and legal team ‘fools that are making him look bad’ in election battle

President Donald Trump is reportedly embarrassed by 'fools' on his legal team

DONALD Trump is apparently “furious” with Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and the rest of his legal team for “making him look bad” as he tries to fight the results of his re-election fight.

According to NBC News, Trump has been complaining about his personal lawyer, Giuliani, and Powell, who his legal team recently distanced themselves from.

Rudy Giuliani sweat a brown substance down his face at a press conference last week

Trump apparently believes those representing him in court are “fools that are making him look bad,” a source told the news outlet.

The source said it’s unclear why Trump wouldn’t fire them.

Last week, during a press conference at the Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington, DC, Giuliani made headlines when what appeared to be hair dye – or another type of brown substance – dripped down the side of his face as he was sweating during the event.

At the event, he shockingly accused George Soros, the Clintons, and China of being behind a “conspiracy” to elect Joe Biden – but his dripping hair dye was the star of the show.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13278984/trump-furious-legal-team-election-fraud-fools-powell/