You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Sidebet 2020

Comments

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    edited November 2020
    Good morning, everyone. It's that most wonderful time of the year when I start spamming the forum with screenshots of spreadsheets again!

It was quite an excellent start for some of our runners. We saw @PBKR and @tonyp142 on the final table of event #2 and @madprof on the final table of #4, what has affectionately been termed The Shitshow. We also saw @AMD68 impressively cashing three of the four events from last night. All of those chaps are off to excellent starts on the leaderboards. @PBKR leads the way for now after taking second place in event #2.

It won't be too surprising then to see @PBKR's team No Punt Intended leading the way in the teams leaderboard, followed by the dream team of myself and @madprof.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    edited November 2020
    Nice results Craig @PKRPar .

Oh, sorry....misread. Well done @PBKR

Who played for mad head @madprof last night? Can we have a stewards inquiry on that one please? (well played mate).

Thanks for the table and write up Pike. I hopefully will be at least tagged tomorrow.

*Edit - Those on 0 should be in alphabetical order me thinks. Well played #runlikewaller
  • Options
    loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 152
    WP so far lads - nice to know who to antirail now.. :smiley:
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Don't worry guys...this aberration won't last and normal service will be resumed, probably starting tonight.....

GL to ALL @NOSTRI tonight
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    The lack of a profit (loss) table this time around I’m sure is very welcome, given that first set of points!

@MAXALLY we started yesterday did you not make it? :D
  • Options
    loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 152
    Why is shrimpy's name green?
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    why is shrimpy in green
  • Options

Why is shrimpy's name green?

Drudkh said:

why is shrimpy in green

Green tag for fish.
  • Options
    bbMike said:

The lack of a profit (loss) table this time around I’m sure is very welcome, given that first set of points!

I was busy taking the FTT comp down last night. I will start my UKOPS campaign this evening....... after giving the biggest donks a head start ;)
  • Options
    Good morning. Turbo Tuesday is behind us and based on last night's results most of us will be very happy about that.

Only one final table between all of us last night with @The--Don taking second in event #8, the nightly shitshow. He actually quit on Monday night, claiming he was done with Mini UKOPS, but was talked off the ledge by sidebet team's official therapist. The rest of us are supporting him by taking bets on how many times he will "quit" during Mini UKOPS.

Well done too to @tonyp142 for taking 10th in the Turbo Mega Stack, one of the worst tournaments I have ever played, for a crisp 10 points.

• Options
    Dear table compiler....

28 names on the right (2 in each team).
    14 teams in middle.
    Only 27 names on the left.

You seem to of omitted @Swog . I think he got about 100 points last night.

#sortitout
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Dear table compiler....

14 teams in middle.

#sortitout

Quite right. Swog earned you 1 point last night. Will be fixed in tomorrow's update.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    MAXALLY said:

Dear table compiler....

14 teams in middle.

#sortitout

Aren't you playing? Seems a shame to pay your 20 quid if you're not even going to play any events.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    MAXALLY said:

bbMike said:

I was busy taking the FTT comp down last night. I will start my UKOPS campaign this evening....... after giving the biggest donks a head start ;)
    Was there a further delay? :D
  • Options
    bbMike said:

MAXALLY said:

bbMike said:

Was there a further delay? :D
    Normal service has been resumed with my game...

I can even see @Maxally overtaking me soon :# .....

Sorry took quite a while to type this, I was laughing so hard at that thought >:)
  • Options
    Good morning. We were all so happy to see the back of Turbo Tuesday but Wonderful Wednesday didn't go well for almost anyone. Nobody except man of the hour @Angmar2626, who managed 3rd in everyone's favourite shitshow last night, the only person to get more than a point on the board.

That sees him jump directly to 4th on both the solo and team leaderboards. Nothing else to report today, unfortunately, although it seems @MAXALLY has decided to delay his Mini UKOPS campaign yet another day.

• Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Big @SJspanky1 results incoming this evening, I can feel it!
  • Options
    Personally....I'd quite like @NOSTRI to bring his normal A game to the tables from tonight onwards B)

Thinking about it @MAXALLY is being really financially smart? ;) just think of all the reg fees he will save to end up with the same end result= nil point! >:)
  • Options
    SJspanky1SJspanky1 Member Posts: 620

Big @SJspanky1 results incoming this evening, I can feel it!

Well done Partner! Things really aren’t going well this end thus far 😢

Will be trying to turn the tide tonight, just need a hand or two to stay in front occasionally please Poker Gods....