You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mini UKOPS Sidebet 2020

Comments

• BlairReidBlairReid Member Posts: 74
    Everyone knows the fable of the Camel and the Blair
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    BlairReid said:

Everyone knows the fable of the Camel and the Blair

More like the tortoise and the dead tortoise? >:)
  • loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 152
    Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday has Blair Camel Project written allllll over it
  • AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    edited November 2020
    madprof said:

Personally....I'd quite like @NOSTRI to bring his normal A game to the tables from tonight onwards B)

Sorry you're in for a disappointment when the latest results are released. :wink:

On a plus note the action was pretty exciting last night with various player vying for the top spot, the question is who triumphed? Apart from Dneg obvs.

• SJspanky1SJspanky1 Member Posts: 620
    Angmar, what a guy.

That is all.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    no results today, too sad
    Ok, fine. Good morning. My word, what a night that was for team sidebet. Points flying around everywhere, very few in my direction unfortunately.

Lots to talk about today so let's take it from the top.

UKOPS #13 saw everyone's favourite crustacean take 8th for a princely 30 points, with a smattering of min cashes from some others.

UKOPS #14 saw @bbMike bank 5 points. He won the same event last year so I won't be congratulating him for a frankly pathetic 13th place finish.

UKOPS #15 saw @tonyp142 add 25 points to his total with 9th place.

UKOPS #16 though. What a life for @Shrimpy28 and @Angmar2626 who both made the final table and made the leaderboard look very competitive.

Finally, in UKOPS #17, the nightly shitshow, @The--Don completed his double header and took 2nd for the second time. What a man.

That means four people have overtaken yesterday's leader @PBKR on the solo leaderboard, but @The--Don has put almost 40 points between himself and second place for a commanding lead. I don't think even @The--Don could have predicted that, giving his team 14/1 odds for the win at the beginning of proceedings.

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    NOSTRI said:

Ok, fine. Good morning. My word, what a night that was for team sidebet. Points flying around everywhere, very few in my direction unfortunately.

UKOPS #13 saw everyone's favourite crustacean take 8th for a princely 30 points, with a smattering of min cashes from some others.

UKOPS #14 saw @bbMike bank 5 points. He won the same event last year so I won't be congratulating him for a frankly pathetic 13th place finish.

UKOPS #16 though. What a life for @Shrimpy28 and @Angmar2626 who both made the final table and made the leaderboard look very competitive.

Finally, in UKOPS #17, the nightly shitshow, @The--Don completed his double header and took 2nd for the second time. What a man.

That means four people have overtaken yesterday's leader @PBKR on the solo leaderboard, but @The--Don has put almost 40 points between himself and second place for a commanding lead. I don't think even @The--Don could have predicted that, giving his team 14/1 odds for the win at the beginning of proceedings.

Nozzer

I think there is an error in the individual points table...it says @MAXALLY has got a point? ;)
  • The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 388
    NOSTRI said:

You're right, I wouldn't have predicted it. I thought we were drawing dead unless my partner put up an exceptional week.

I'm sure he's got some tricks up his sleeve though which will hopefully see us be firmly in the mx come Sunday.
  • AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Thanks Nostri for the excellent work.

We all know you're secretly pleased to see your little shrimp muffin leap up the league table.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    AMD68 said:

Thanks Nostri for the excellent work.

We all know you're secretly pleased to see your little shrimp muffin leap up the league table.

I'm not.
  • Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Wonder why @Allan23 and @Drudkh decided not to play this week?
  • MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    @The--Don "I'm sure he's got some tricks up his sleeve though which will hopefully see us be firmly in the mx come Sunday."

No tricks up the sleeves unfortunately but I'm desperately hoping I can contribute to the effort somehow. IF we do win the team bet I sincerely hope you win the individual bet as well because as it stands, with a <1% contribution to our points tally, I would be embarrassed to pocket any winnings for that. Would be like those squad members who never played in the winning team sheepishly going up to collect their medals - nobody respects them and they don't respect themselves.
  • The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 388
    MynaFrett said:

@The--Don "I'm sure he's got some tricks up his sleeve though which will hopefully see us be firmly in the mx come Sunday."

No tricks up the sleeves unfortunately but I'm desperately hoping I can contribute to the effort somehow. IF we do win the team bet I sincerely hope you win the individual bet as well because as it stands, with a <1% contribution to our points tally, I would be embarrassed to pocket any winnings for that. Would be like those squad members who never played in the winning team sheepishly going up to collect their medals - nobody respects them and they don't respect themselves.</p>

Don't be daft. If it wasn't for feeling like I'd be letting you down if I just bombed it off, I wouldn't have had these couple of tickles.

If (and it is still a very big if) we do win the team leaderboard, I wouldn't care less who contributed what to the score.

However, that said. If you could FT something tonight, it would be nice :smile:

• loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 152
    Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday has Blair Camel Project written alllllll over it
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday has Blair Camel Project written alllllll over it

Bin.
  • Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    SJspanky1 said:

Glgl!

@SJspanky1 are you playing everything?

I don't want to commit to everything Angmar, but I'll ceratinly be playing the majority of the Mon-Fri tourneys and take stock from there. You?
    Good work last Spanky! Going to go down to the wire this!
    Good morning. This is getting quite upsetting so let's whizz through it.

Mini UKOPS 18 £1,500 Bounty Hunter
    12. PBKR (10 points)
    16. MAXALLY (1 points)
    24. bbMike (1 points)
    49. Drudkh (1 points)

Mini UKOPS 19 £500 PLO
    5. Shrimpy28 (55 points)
    6. SJspanky1 (50 points)
    7. bbMike (35 points)
    10. Drudkh (20 points)
    15. PBKR (1 points)
    19. tonyp142 (1 points)
    20. Enut (1 points)

Mini UKOPS 20 £1,500 Mega Stack
    2. Toffeeandy (80 points)
    7. MARK277 (35 points)
    9. Duesenberg (25 points)
    14. BlairReid (1 points)
    59. Vince_107 (1 points)
    69. waller02 (1 points)

Mini UKOPS 21 £5,000 Rebuy B/Hunter
    29. Shrimpy28 (1 points)
    36. PKRPar (1 points)

Mini UKOPS 22 £2,000 Rebuy B/Hunter
    15. tonyp142 (1 points)
    18. PKRPar (1 points)
    20. Shrimpy28 (1 points)

@Shrimpy28 final tabling the PLO proves Mini UKOPS is bad, in my opinion. Regardless, into second he goes, reducing @The--Don's lead to only 11 points. Team Spankmar2020 now takes the lead for the first time after @SJSpanky1 also made what was probably a much more deserved appearance on the PLO final table.

Very well done to @Toffeeandy both for being much more likeable than Shrimpy and for getting heads up in the Mega Stack and propelling the Discord Virgins into triple digit points.

Two days to go and I'm sure I can't possibly get any saltier about how this is all going.

• bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    VUL @MARK277 7th in the mega last night. Got AA in against A8o for 100b and huge chip lead going to FT only to come out behind. That was a massive spot. Hoping for better luck in the run-in.
  • MARK277MARK277 Member Posts: 110
    bbMike said:

VUL @MARK277 7th in the mega last night. Got AA in against A8o for 100b and huge chip lead going to FT only to come out behind. That was a massive spot. Hoping for better luck in the run-in.

I must admit that one did sting quite a bit last night.

Well played again last night @bbMike posting more points.