You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Sidebet 2020

NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
edited November 2020 in Poker Chat
Good news: Mini UKOPS is back.

Gooder news: the Mini UKOPS sidebet is back too!

Me and @waller02 had a lot of fun last year running a leaderboard sidebet for Mini UKOPS with a little extra cash incentive, so we're bringing it back. Wally is a little busy being a world famous Twitch streamer so I'll be in charge this year with my world famous spreadsheets.

The What?

We’re doing things slightly differently this year so pay attention.

To enter the sidebet, you’ll have to stump up Β£20 and confirm your participation in this forum thread or in the Sky Poker Discord by Sunday at 5pm. If you’re not in by then, you’re not getting in. Funds should be sent to a Paypal address that will be included at the end of this post.

Every participant will be randomly assigned to a team of two and there will be an individual and team leaderboard. The winner of the individual leaderboard will take half of the prizepool and the winners of the team leaderboard will take the other half, split between the two of them.

@PKRPar has generously offered to stream the teams drawing on Sunday evening and I’ll post details about that when it’s confirmed. This part of the sidebet was a lot of fun last year.

Leaderboard Details

Both leaderboards will be points-based, with points awarded based on your finishing position in all Mini UKOPS events.
  • 1st: 100 points
  • 2nd: 80 points
  • 3rd: 70 points
  • 4th: 60 points
  • 5th: 55 points
  • 6th: 50 points
  • 7th: 35 points
  • 8th: 30 points
  • 9th: 25 points
  • 10th: 20 points
  • 11th: 15 points
  • 12th: 10 points
  • 13th: 5 points
  • Other ITM: 1 point
Results will be collected automatically using magic and I’ll post daily updates in this thread.

There’s no requirement to play every event, play whatever you want, but we’re not going to be doing any averaging nonsense to account for it. How much you play and how many points you can earn is up to you.

Money Stuff
  • You must have a Paypal account to send your entry fee and receive any winnings
  • Your entry fee should be sent to nostrich@quisby.net on Paypal with your Sky alias included in the description field
  • If you win, you will be required to send me the email address you use for Paypal or bank transfer details either on the forum, using the forum private messaging system, or on the Sky Poker Discord
  • Trust issues related to sending me money upfront are expected and understandable. Once all entry fees are collected, I will post a screenshot of my Paypal account with the funds in. I’ll happily take any further measures requested within reason to provide accountability for the funds until they are dispersed at the end.
That's everything. Questions?

Best of luck to all who enter.

List of Participants (Current Prizepool: Β£560) Team Drawings

- @MARK277 & @bbMike: M&Ms
- @PBKR & @bigfatfish: No Punt Intended
- @MrD & @The_Chris: MrDonk Bet and The Moneymaker
- @MAXALLY & @Swog: Max Swag Bags
- @SJSpanky1 & @Angmar2626: Spankmar2020
- @Vince_107 & @Enut: No Enut November
- @MynaFrett & @The--Don: Time to Frett
- @NOSTRI & @madprof: Professor Green Tag
- @gregkdy82 & @waller02: Wiscord Dankers
- @Kahuna96 & @Shrimpy28: Shrimpy-Sized Kahunas
- @Allan23 & @Drudkh: Daytime Shitregs
- @PKRPar & @tonyp142: Yes Sir, I Can Boogie!
- @Duesenberg & @Toffeeandy: Discord Virgins
- @BlairReid & @loosecamel: The Blair Camel Project
Β«1345678

Comments