You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Small software issue

Comments

• Options
    bencbenc Member Posts: 1,057
    Issue started again as soon as i had 3+ tables running (sngs)
  • Options
    SMARTGOATSMARTGOAT Member Posts: 478
    Had the same issue the last few days on the DL client - spoke to quite a few regs in chat all experiencing the same
  • Options
    TimmyRaRaTimmyRaRa Member Posts: 912
    Download Client and Windows 10 for me
  • Options
    gixxerk4gixxerk4 Member Posts: 213
    Same for me windows 10 and download client for last two days lagging slightly on 4 or more tables playing DYMs
  • Options
    johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    Same , also still getting duplicate table when I've not left the WiFi zone , or played on my data , reg for a tourney then it starts , asks me to sign in again , do it , get to see my hole cards and hit the tab then nothing but duplicate table please call this number for assistance or something along those lines. Miss out on a few hands so won't play turbos.

Also try to register for tourneys , always get the error , have to sign out and in a good few times before it accepts.

Both happens on client and chrome and even Firefox, note I'm logged out on all but one but I try reg.

• Options
    sircrypticsircryptic Member Posts: 52
    Hi can we get an update on this please?

Just loaded up a few tables and the issue is still happening.

Also dunno if related, i assume it is but when up to 10/12 tables when this annoying pause occurs and a new table (DYM) pops up the odd table gets stuck on the loading screen. Not a massive issue as I can just close it down and launch the table again but this never happened before this delay started happening.

Cheers
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,286

@sircryptic

It's deffo not been forgotten bud, & I hope I may be able to give you an update tomorrow (Monday). What with WFH, several techies involved & being the weekend I can't really get a fix today on where they are with it.
  • Options
    Morning.
    I was still getting the small pause after making my action pretty all weekend.
  • Options

@TimmyRaRa

Thanks Timmy.

Any better, worse, or about the same?

• Options
    GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 384
    Hi @Tikay10 - I didn't play yesterday, but have noticed the issue that has been mentioned here recently. One other thing that is also different is that my laptop occasionally loses the wifi, which is an issue my end, but what used to happen was the tables would freeze and then catch up when the wifi came back on. Since the problems started when the wifi returns the tables never recover and I end up have to close the DC down and open it back up. Not sure if it's related or not, but thought worth mentioning to the tech bods.
  • Options
    ArrogantArrogant Member Posts: 209
    When i turn off sounds and alerts i have to do it again everytime a new tournament starts that i have entered.Playing on mac.
  • Options
    hanlan123hanlan123 Member Posts: 25
    This is very worrying. A technical issue was reported last Thursday which had been occurring since last Tuesday/Wednesday and it still hasn't been fixed??

I only play micro stakes cash from time to time but when i do i play 8-12 tables and this issue is ruining my playing experience.

Sure I'm not forced to to play on sky but that's not the point, I enjoy playing occasionally on Sky and I'm thinking about all new players that have come to the site in the last week. If i was a first time player and instantly i had this bug/glitch/technical issue what incentive would i have in returning? Especially if i went on the forums to find out it has been going on for nearly a week and not a thing has done about it.

Surely any kind of technical issue that's ruining the experience of the player should be set as the highest priority and sorted out immediately?

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

@TimmyRaRa

Thanks Timmy.

Any better, worse, or about the same?

About the same Kid.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Thanks @TimmyRaRa @Arrogant & @GREGSTER

@hanlan123

Please be assured it IS being dealt with as the highest priority, & has been since it was first reported, but it's so far proving troublesome to a) replicate & b) identify the cause. The reported issue does not show up on the internal monitoring tools. The problem does not affect everyone, & it does not affect everyone equally. That's the difficult part.

They will continue to try to resolve this as fast as they are able.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Thanks @TimmyRaRa @Arrogant & @GREGSTER

@hanlan123

Please be assured it IS being dealt with as the highest priority, & has been since it was first reported, but it's so far proving troublesome to a) replicate & b) identify the cause. The reported issue does not show up on the internal monitoring tools. The problem does not affect everyone, & it does not affect everyone equally. That's the difficult part.

They will continue to try to resolve this as fast as they are able.

Perfect Thank you
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,562
    There is also now a small delay in highlighting the tournaments/games you have registered. Not sure if this is linked or not to the above issue.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

There is also now a small delay in highlighting the tournaments/games you have registered. Not sure if this is linked or not to the above issue.

@MAXALLY

Thanks, will pass that on.
  • Options
    nickd49931nickd49931 Member Posts: 123
    Yeh same issue for me, download client only. Think it is ever since the adobe air update that was required to open the client last week sometime. Must have been a volume update then too because my alerts are now deafening (I have the same volume level on browser but can barely hear them)
  • Options

@nickd49931

Thanks Nick, appreciated. The more info we can pass to the techies the better.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,562
    lobby updates (in game) have a defo delay.

EG. All in sats . The lobby normally updates in 'real time' but are now on a delay.

on download.....chrome.....pc
This discussion has been closed.