You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

thread at how of speak in an english

oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
I noticed of many lots a players that trouble having at a being english to speak, so starting to put of a thread it can be teach them of doing an english proper. Please do a give of sentence what a show to do an english speak.

An story is good but of short because I am at thinking they only have a concentrate at reading of too long

I start the here first, and great of being a teach to learn, so please to having not some nonsense, thank of all you

Comments

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    Very much sorry that my bad talking of the English. I only live in this beautifulness of country since being lost after Football tournament in 1998. I travel on wrong Hovercraft after many alcohols, I think to you.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I can ask for dips of luckyness at lottery points in 4 fluent talkings too. Do I collect prize of 5 English pounds for me?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    when a long of time i am younger, an girl was that i big loved did a tell me of she am liking in me. I was said of liking at her too, and then I was not liking so much a girl because a virgin and get shy at girls of liking me. But of this girl i shy not a much because talking easy at her was good of me, and she a girl of the earth and laughing at her with me was a fun. I was taking at her a dinner in at night, I did spending of every money of mine, and walking to home at three in miles and a half!--but it got good so, and saw of them red arrows being to eat with dinner, and they were great at fun. Ten of years after were us together and love at her and she at beautiful was a being, and jealous my friends of she being cracker at the girl----cor!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    We enjoy your inputings Nutter. There is chance of bigness for these talkings that you make for minority of peoples who no good with local speakings, except if it is for tickets on lotteries or cards for scratching and bettings on random matches of football or horses or tv programmings with Graham and the aftercare team. You are a loved person by many peoples that you give helpings to. We all hoping that you may be threaded this week for votings.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thread at how of speak in an english:
    Very much sorry that my bad talking of the English. I only live in this beautifulness of country since being lost after Football tournament in 1998. I travel on wrong Hovercraft after many alcohols, I think to you.
    Posted by emilyegg
     hi at an emilyegg, this strange of an coincidentally, because came in country here at having of an holiday, but got a like lot and was decided at stay, ireland am a nice to being at, so still at the holiday of twenty of years and two, and at england will being not at me now, and because of government at here are at too daft being to causing people a too much at trouble, so am i good of staying in here
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    We enjoy your inputings Nutter. There is chance of bigness for these talkings that you make for minority of peoples who no good with local speakings, except if it is for tickets on lotteries or cards for scratching and bettings on random matches of football or horses or tv programmings with Graham and the aftercare team. You are a loved person by many peoples that you give helpings to. We all hoping that you may be threaded this week for votings.
    Posted by emilyegg
    thank to you of enjoying, I am at a think of gambling in lottery of game is a not of good, because many games that do spending of a much money bad, and a horse at racing, but good at it is poker because you know true of winning at odds and me can be betting at know i could a win, innit
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    These are very understandings to me. I get lots of niceness from many shoppings and people in shopping centre for workings. Strange man does shout for my name but he do not have knowing of me. I think that spyings of james bond 007 are being happened to me and it is scare. then tired man with poor smellings asks me to write my name next to crossings on papers in exchange for many piecings of papers with picture of lady who lookings elderly onto them. Strange mans with stick with nail on endings do shoutings at me before weekends and asking of me to gettyfuk. I have no knowledges of this but man in coop make me happiness again when he swop my paper pieces for liquids in blue metals called fosters. He tell me to scratching a card that cost 5 english pounds. This card say 7 7 7 to my viewing. Do I win 5 english pounds?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    but a think in an english speak is so much a hard on a people come from a foriegner, so it is that why do i start thread of teach them, really it is an easy to do a speak of an english, and a fact in harder is it to speak it in a wrong, and an even harder to it being to read innit
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I have no thinkings of this poking games. can I win 5 english pounds? do i need to do any scratchings? does people have a coins that can be used if scratchings are needed to me?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    These are very understandings to me. I get lots of niceness from many shoppings and people in shopping centre for workings. Strange man does shout for my name but he do not have knowing of me. I think that spyings of james bond 007 are being happened to me and it is scare. then tired man with poor smellings asks me to write my name next to crossings on papers in exchange for many piecings of papers with picture of lady who lookings elderly onto them. Strange mans with stick with nail on endings do shoutings at me before weekends and asking of me to gettyfuk. I have no knowledges of this but man in coop make me happiness again when he swop my paper pieces for liquids in blue metals called fosters. He tell me to scratching a card that cost 5 english pounds. This card say 7 7 7 to my viewing. Do I win 5 english pounds?
    Posted by emilyegg
    do i a think of a paranoid at you emilyegg, assure james bond is a not of spying at you, he work at movie film in this time, and hear me of lot of smell peoples are drink that fosters, and to hear of they gamble a scratching cards, but emilyegg, this being a wrong and a life at this can do a harm at you, and so when you do want a being good life, this road it is a not getting you the way, please do a try of a not do it emillyegg, because you regret a having life of it a lot of time. You get a help and a hope of not because of too much late, and persons can a be help, and man have me told when only i ask---have a good luck emilyegg, but a not of gamble luck
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    but a think in an english speak is so much a hard on a people come from a foriegner, so it is that why do i start thread of teach them, really it is an easy to do a speak of an english, and a fact in harder is it to speak it in a wrong, and an even harder to it being to read innit
    Posted by oynutter
    I offer to you lots of thankings Nutter, but I must go for restings now. I must awake to be at coop at 0800 with neighbour friendly who will to collect my 5 english pounds in representing for me in exchange for the ticket that say 7 7 7. He say it is not good for me to be collecting such prizings because the angryness may make strange mans wave stick with nail through endings again to me. There are also 2 D.N.A results on the shows of Jeremy Kyle. This man teaching of lots of goodness to me about tattoos and hats containing a patterns of burberry. Graham and the aftercare team are also producings of many, many magics too, but I do only small learnings from Homes under the Hammer and Home and Away...which is a programme of daftness because there are lots of suns brightly and many sands of beach that look very happy. I still do many tryings to find these sands since I arriving to Milton Keynes.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    emillyegg, i am doing a can teach at you this poker, it is an easy at doing a learn game, try at a play of 2.20 called deepstack, it can be a learn of not an every of your monies, but a good teach you,and at patience and at to see another people at playing this, staying at watch here can learn much of poker, but cash at tables is a bad learn and because monies that are a not of growing in a tree, and best at a learn of playing not to spend of every cash when learn can be a not every of your money
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    My interests in these pokers may be goodness for the stoppings of card scratchings to me. Do many peoples do angryness and stick wavings with nails through ending on these pokers? This safety would be very helping if there are no warriors using of keyboards. The deepness of stackings could be of niceness to me...but would mans and womans who do scratchcards in coop be worrying for me if i was not doing waitings at 0800 on every days, or would they think that the pokings are an enjoyment of exotic freshness for me and the learnings that many offerings would be given to me to being better on english.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thread at how of speak in an english : I offer to you lots of thankings Nutter, but I must go for restings now. I must awake to be at coop at 0800 with neighbour friendly who will to collect my 5 english pounds in representing for me in exchange for the ticket that say 7 7 7. He say it is not good for me to be collecting such prizings because the angryness may make strange mans wave stick with nail through endings again to me. There are also 2 D.N.A results on the shows of Jeremy Kyle. This man teaching of lots of goodness to me about tattoos and hats containing a patterns of burberry. Graham and the aftercare team are also producings of many, many magics too, but I do only small learnings from Homes under the Hammer and Home and Away...which is a programme of daftness because there are lots of suns brightly and many sands of beach that look very happy. I still do many tryings to find these sands since I arriving to Milton Keynes.
    Posted by emilyegg
    hi again to an emillyegg, a sleep and i hope is good, recommend at you you can do a watch of a shameless at the channel 4, this it can learn you good of english, and of true people are englishness, hard on again can it be for you then tellytubbies on the bbc 2 can start to you before understandings of shameless, but when tellitubbies has you an understand, then shameless next step is it, afterwards of an understand at shameless, then only you can do an understand of today in parliament--i am doing a hope of helping this
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    My interests in these pokers may be goodness for the stoppings of card scratchings to me. Do many peoples do angryness and stick wavings with nails through ending on these pokers? This safety would be very helping if there are no warriors using of keyboards. The deepness of stackings could be of niceness to me...but would mans and womans who do scratchcards in coop be worrying for me if i was not doing waitings at 0800 on every days, or would they think that the pokings are an enjoyment of exotic freshness for me and the learnings that many offerings would be given to me to being better on english.
    Posted by emilyegg
    well must do i say emillyegg, a scratch at this cards is an absolutely of crazy!!-- a poker is of game to be money getting to you,with a poker, up you can get monies, and only a down can scratch a card to the end of not winning, with a poker, up you can get your money, and manage of a rolling bank will it get this to you, play with a poker, up you will be your life emillyegg, better and more good is it, with a poker, up you will be in good of life and well of being it!!!---take emillyegg a word of mine for it. A poker in your whole life will feel good!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    ANOTHER OF A STORY IN HOME OF AN ENGLISH

One of a day, a man got to home in at his wife there, dinner had it for him and when finish of dinner he was ask of wife for one  quickly, why is it so many times a quickly said wife, and the man say he am wanting to get in pub soon. Then the man his wife say, what is the kind of an animal you are?---A panda, the man said, he eats, shoots, and leaves.

now do all you see how it easy is understand of an english
  • Options
    edited March 2010
     AND ANOTHER EASY OF A LESSON--POKER AND DINNER--HOW RELATED IS IT THEY ARE THEY

1. a man can have a chip on his table

2. a man can eat his chips at his table

3. a man can have fish and chips at his table

4. a man can be a fish at the table

5. a man can fish for chips at the table

6. a man can have a fish that has his chips at the table

7. a man can have a chip on his shoulder because a fish has got all the chips on his table

8. a man can have no chips on his chipped table

9. a man with no chips can no longer fish at the table

10. a man can have a chip on his chip at the chipped table

11. a man can get chips from a fish at the table

12. a man can get rid of all the fish and all the chips, and still have fish and chips on the table

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND, FLOPS SAKE---SIMPLES!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    ANOTHER EASY OF A LESSON

1. A man can have a wife in his home

2. a man can home in on his wife

3. a man can have his wife at an inn

4. a wife can be at home at an inn

5. a man can have a wife with a homely inn that isn't in

6. a man can home in on an inn that has his wife in, when she should be at home

SEE    SIMPLES !!
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    Room get a you two.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Room get a you two.
    Posted by elsadog
    now look at you here elsa a dog, emillyegg was a being of insomniac at last the night, and it was me was being also not to sleep. Think that you do should get for us a room is a suggest at a want of love and me julee can big trouble me when if she sees at this.Please do a suggest in  a future so and me julee  can be not to thinking I am a naughty--I thank at you for this