You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

thread at how of speak in an english

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2010
    hi at you emily a egg, good hear I do at your not scratching yourself, and good it at saving 36 of the pounds, a research did I do at you, and to "retro killer clothing" in a google I did, here find you will get shell a suit, and only for a 29.99 of them pounds--- hope that I do you like this---and a sure that good look will be you in it, hope at your scratching stop will be for a long one---  gethttp://www.retrokillerclothing.com/nike-scally-scouser-white-black-pink-shell-suit-tracksuit-top---mens---287693-3717-p.asp
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thread at how of speak in an english:
    Much you are like the tower of leaning pisa I am thinking to me Mr Nutter. Much too I have been fishing the pi at the college of the adult education. I am managing with help from the calculator of getting to the 55 decimal places of the fishing pi. Much I look forward to talking the pi when you have the pisa taken out of you for the ache of the head.
    Posted by elsadog
    hi at you elsa a dog, hoping I do are you not doing a taking of pisa from me, and this night is my head not good at for a think, talk of a decimated place has worry me, and saw I did in google earth at haiti, where a decimate was a terrible, please give a think of this a cash, and 55 decimated places are a very worry if like haiti they are, more tell of this to me, and then a help do I will
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    hi at you emily a egg, good hear I do at your not scratching yourself, and good it at saving 36 of the pounds, a research did I do at you, and to "retro killer clothing" in a google I did, here find you will get shell a suit, and only for a 29.99 of them pounds--- hope that I do you like this---and a sure that good look will be you in it, hope at your scratching stop will be for a long one---  get http://www.retrokillerclothing.com/nike-scally-scouser-white-black-pink-shell-suit-tracksuit-top---mens---287693-3717-p.asp
    Posted by oynutter
    Your workings to me are very, very helping Nutter. I like a lot the nikes and this is priced reasonable competitaveness I think. My englishes are bettering all of the time thanking to you. I will look, I think you say...."As Smart as a Dart" when I need to do next visiting to the centre for workings. I do not want to keep pressured of you Nutter...but do you think that a shops in somewhere maybe still sales a "Y" cardigan. I can use the refunds I have left over to help for the purchasing. Your helpings are worldly to mine livings.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://www.oldemaps.co.uk/Cardigan-map.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.oldemaps.co.uk/Cardigan-map.htm&h=397&w=600&sz=77&tbnid=nOFxNxISmqxkaM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcardigan%2Bmap&hl=en&usg=__JBRpEQ1ZuUdiED-XeWfYncbMBGU=&ei=cGmhS4SHK5_-0gSX_JSYDA&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=4&ct=image&ved=0CBMQ9QEwAw

this emily a egg the place is to get this, hoping that I do is for a nice journey at here to you, worry a not of how do an english speak here, and because it is here that a bad of english is speaked. Also an emily a egg, this cardigan you want of is a made from a very poor animal here, this animal get a much of abuse in that place, and  a perhaps of you think that a getting of a nylon cardigan here and to save more abuse at this animal, because of it suffer much abuse and has not a need to be cold and abused innit?
  • Options
    ONTHERlVERONTHERlVER Member Posts: 63
    edited March 2010
    How Rude

I speak perfekally good england ... just poorly edumacated
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    How Rude I speak perfekally good england ... just poorly edumacated
    Posted by ONTHERlVER
    Hi on the a river, a lot much of peoples do a think of they know at how speak at an english, but not do they do this. This why is that I start at this thread of a teach, and tell you at me a story, and it is then I will show at you your wrongs of this english, and then because it is a learn I can do at you, thanking at you in an tissipation--oynutter
  • Options
    edited March 2010
         ANOTHER LEARN OF A SPEAK LESSON

1. a man can run a fast car

2. a man's car can run fast

3. a man can fast in a running car

4. a man with a car can run fast

5. a fast man can run a car

6. a man's car cannot fast in a run

ok!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
                                AND ANOTHER EASY OF A LESSON SPEAK

1. a man can love his eye and his poker

2. a loving man can keep an eye on his poker

3. a mans lover can keep an eye on his poker

4. a man can poke his lover in the eye

5. an eye cannot keep poking a mans lover

ok!!!!
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://www.oldemaps.co.uk/Cardigan-map.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.oldemaps.co.uk/Cardigan-map.htm&h=397&w=600&sz=77&tbnid=nOFxNxISmqxkaM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcardigan%2Bmap&hl=en&usg=__JBRpEQ1ZuUdiED-XeWfYncbMBGU=&ei=cGmhS4SHK5_-0gSX_JSYDA&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=4&ct=image&ved=0CBMQ9QEwAw this emily a egg the place is to get this, hoping that I do is for a nice journey at here to you, worry a not of how do an english speak here, and because it is here that a bad of english is speaked. Also an emily a egg, this cardigan you want of is a made from a very poor animal here, this animal get a much of abuse in that place, and  a perhaps of you think that a getting of a nylon cardigan here and to save more abuse at this animal, because of it suffer much abuse and has not a need to be cold and abused innit?
    Posted by oynutter
    This journey may not be of advantages for me, because when I checking this land called Cardigan I see that is not in this Englands but in place calling Wales. A travel to this Wales sounds excitingly for us, but if animal is being tortured for the clothings, then this is not good.....I witness many sacrificed Chickens when a Boy, which was for using as earmuffs as well as eatings. I may buy another of the nikes shell suits for holidays we going to MABLETHORPE. I been telling by local peoples here that the Home and Away programming is filmed on the sands there.

Many Thank You and Goodness of Wish to you Nutter.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I Thinking that am I understanding right this ?

I make post of english writings and then you take and make good

pleaze to me explain meaning of "donkey"

In home country donkey is sacred food so to me I understand ... Are persons eating me trying ??
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thread at how of speak in an english : This journey may not be of advantages for me, because when I checking this land called Cardigan I see that is not in this Englands but in place calling Wales. A travel to this Wales sounds excitingly for us, but if animal is being tortured for the clothings, then this is not good.....I witness many sacrificed Chickens when a Boy, which was for using as earmuffs as well as eatings. I may buy another of the nikes shell suits for holidays we going to MABLETHORPE. I been telling by local peoples here that the Home and Away programming is filmed on the sands there. Many Thank You and Goodness of Wish to you Nutter.
    Posted by emilyegg
    Hi and a morning of good at you emily a egg,  and good the idea it is that not you will go at this wales, and a torture not only it is of cold for that animal, also an abuse of this animals secret part is what they do here,so much good is it that you not go there. Also and not a surprise would it be that they do a same torture to a chicken here.

Mablethorpe will nice a place to be holiday in, but people telling at you this home and away film am doing what call it in england a pull of a leg here. This is when not a lie, but being only lie for the being of joke time with you, the englands are think this a funny, not like do a german people, where a joke is not a good, but the englands am liking to this for a fun at you. You can do a pretend of believe to them, and a much fun can get had here, and more pulling of a leg. My hoping of that holiday is good at fun----oy a nutter
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited March 2010
     AND ANOTHER EASY OF A LESSON--POKER AND DINNER--HOW RELATED IS IT THEY ARE THEY 1. a man can have a chip on his table 2. a man can eat his chips at his table 3. a man can have fish and chips at his table 4. a man can be a fish at the table 5. a man can fish for chips at the table 6. a man can have a fish that has his chips at the table 7. a man can have a chip on his shoulder because a fish has got all the chips on his table 8. a man can have no chips on his chipped table 9. a man with no chips can no longer fish at the table 10. a man can have a chip on his chip at the chipped table 11. a man can get chips from a fish at the table 12. a man can get rid of all the fish and all the chips, and still have fish and chips on the table                                          NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND, FLOPS SAKE---SIMPLES!!!
    Posted by oynutter

I NO got in Nutter-san.

Yes yes. Man can do.

What woman can do?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I Thinking that am I understanding right this ? I make post of english writings and then you take and make good pleaze to me explain meaning of "donkey" In home country donkey is sacred food so to me I understand ... Are persons eating me trying ??
    Posted by ONTHERlVER
    Hi too at you too on the a river, here at england is a donkey not for food eating, but for a children riding it at a beach of sand. Also one of the days that are gone, a man was doing a teach of a donkey at playing poker. This he did do, but the donkey has a brain of not a care to win in that game but a care of for gambling and doing a wrong play in that game, this then was why another gamble people is being called a donkey, but not are they got four legs and a big ears, but do they got this brain like that donkey. Hope that I do this explain at you good. do not a worry that a people have you for eating, this in place called france they do, but not here at england, if call you they a donkey, this is meaning you must do another learn of poker, so better for a win of it, a teach I can do you, but at english first you must get taught. the hope I do of this help at you---oy a nutter
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thread at how of speak in an english : I NO got in Nutter-san. Yes yes. Man can do. What woman can do?
    Posted by LML
    Hi at you LML,this sorry is at you, the man at that story is a man that only is for a teach of an english, this fish and chips also can do a woman, and often a woman seen to do this is with an ace and with a jack. Worry not you that think I not that a woman can do this, and much another thing can she do, and a man like all of them, but not one.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2010
    I tried and failed did i miserably to read the words this thread of English speaking good, but the head on my shoulders can no more take, he ache much too many so i givvy uppy and i lie down in participation now for much rest period i need zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I tried and failed did i miserably to read the words this thread of English speaking good, but the head on my shoulders can no more take, he ache much too many so i givvy uppy and i lie down in participation now for much rest period i need zzz z zzz zz z zzzz
    Posted by loonytoons
    Hi at you loony some toons, this why is that I do make at this thread, and soon a teach will be done that read can you all postings at forum here, and because all peoples will put a proper english in them innit!!
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thread at how of speak in an english : Hi at you LML,this sorry is at you, the man at that story is a man that only is for a teach of an english, this fish and chips also can do a woman, and often a woman seen to do this is with an ace and with a jack. Worry not you that think I not that a woman can do this, and much another thing can she do, and a man like all of them, but not one.
    Posted by oynutter
    A sense of much  this is maked with the Jacker and Ace. Thanking of you is am myself.

I am chips and Fishes like Man can do. Sorry I not am liking eat of Donkey like man can do.

Theses worry more no.

• Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thread at how of speak in an english : A sense of much  this is maked with the Jacker and Ace. Thanking of you is am myself. I am chips and Fishes like Man can do. Sorry I not am liking eat of Donkey like man can do. Theses worry more no.
    Posted by LML
    Good for a donkey are his nuts, but a worry is a use of a jack and of a ace for these nuts, and a donkey it is that think this, and because a woman with these nuts can fish and not a chip she will have more of. and a dangerous is this think and a woman can know this but be still a thinker of it. A learn is it this woman do need, so she love no more this ace with this jack, and do learn the love of a king, that she can do a more win when this learn is done. This is a hope and a help for you, oy a nutter
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thread at how of speak in an english : Good for a donkey are his nuts,
    Thank you please for replies

Furtherless, me is understanding to now the meaning of to eat a donkey. This to is bringing a bigger problems. !!!

I heard peoples say these words to say he has the nuts ... would you be explaining to me please if to these are donkeys nuts or just england nuts ... I am buying my lovely wife some chickitandoralopa in local tescoasdas when lady said man was nuts, is this a meaning that lady wants to eat mans nuts ... this speaking that you talk is most confuddling ?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
               AND ANOTHER LEARN OF A ENGLISH

1. A donkey can have some nuts

2.a donkey can eat his nuts

3 a donkey can be a nut

4. a donkey can hold the nuts

5 a donkey can think he has the nuts

6. a donkey can nut another donkey

7 a donkey cannot hold another donkies nuts

ok!!!