You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

thread at how of speak in an english

Comments

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    I have very limited understandings of these love rooms Nutter, but you seem like genuine personage who would not waving an angry stick in somebody faces.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2010
    hi it is again at you emilyegg, elsa a dog is make of a suggest we go at hotel for a small money of short rent time, and here can we do lovings of quickly, but very must be the quickly and because i would never be a waver of sticks at you, but because me julee very mad would wave this stick and to you and at me and on the head would it be to hurt at both, I am the love to me julee, but angry she not a good love, and angry she can do a hurt at the naughty bits, and it is a very hurt here for me.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Do we have to do lovings of dogs in the room, or do we throw dog them stick to run to. I very scare and worries now for my safely and pains of hurts. Does Julee do badness thing with stick to your tenderness.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thread at how of speak in an english:
    Do we have to do lovings of dogs in the room, or do we throw dog them stick to run to. I very scare and worries now for my safely and pains of hurts. Does Julee do badness thing with stick to your tenderness.
    Posted by emilyegg
    hi to an emilyegg, no love of dog doings, but  must we not go to room because a platonic love can be for us to have in here, then staying happy me julee and not a stick for hurt you. Worry a not because an understand at me julee because she got a red hair and wave a very hard stick, but not is she angry today, so a worry is not to have you, but to have a happy me julee must we love but not in a room----hopings of understand--oynutter
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited March 2010
    readind is that all and given an headache in me! ;)
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    And also my head inside with hammer goes bang bang bang. Pleasing to stop.

Also pleasing no doggy positions in room for two with big stick unless for throwing not for other but for doggy with tail waggy.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    And also my head inside with hammer goes bang bang bang. Pleasing to stop. Also pleasing no doggy positions in room for two with big stick unless for throwing not for other but for doggy with tail waggy.
    Posted by elsadog
     a dog can be having a stick in its whole life will be good, and because a tail waggy some more with the stick he love to have it with other doggie, but a stick is like a love in a doggies whole life, innit?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    readind is that all and given an headache in me! ;)
    Posted by donkeyplop
    hi to a donkeyplop, this why is that i make this a thread, so a people now seeing that a hard on is to read and understanding  at english write, I annoy a much, when try to do a read in a not a good english, so now I do a teach of it innit
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thread at how of speak in an english : hi to a donkeyplop, this why is that i make this a thread, so a people now seeing that a hard on is to read and understanding  at english write, I annoy a much, when try to do a read in a not a good english, so now I do a teach of it innit
    Posted by oynutter

And job good for you doing so too.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
              LESSON OF EASY ANOTHER ENGLISH

1. a man can live near a close

2. a man can have a close thing

3. a man can close a thing

4. a man can have a near thing in a close

5. A LIVE CANNOT CLOSE A NEAR MAN THING

OK!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
                                               A STORY AT HOW HAPPENED A MAN

When in long time that now is gone, there was being not a man of the earth, but being there was a monkey and of an ape. Then came a man, and this man was called a Charles Darwin, and a book he wrote of himself how he came there, and it is why today we know it for true.

Some do but not much have a believe this book, "how is it a monkey to writing a book", they are saying, but they do no read of the book because a believe of an evil in it. A man of doing science is scared not of the book, and was finding much true things in the book, and told he some to a friends of the book. Then much people had a believe of the book, but still it was naughty at believe in the book, because much of people of was a want to believe of a big man of the sky and made him all animals and of a man, these people was called a american, and science was a very naughty in where they live. The people where they live was make rocket, and went it at the moon, but not did they saw a big man at the sky, so now do a believe of him invisible.

One of them men was doing a science was called a Richard Dawkins, and him that told it was not a man of the sky make a man, and write him a book of explain at this, but much of a american not can keep a word in his brain, and was alive only for a thank you at the man of the sky, and was a think that he killing them if not every day a thank you. Some much of a people did able to keep a word in his brain, but not of a american. This people was called mr atheist and was a much naughty and not a friend did they get of an a american, and people of all accross the earth were said of they mad, and of they will burn for much long time at a big hole of the earth. A man doing a science had a not believe this, and looking he did for the hole. The man was look in a volcano, but not he could find a burn of people and hard was it to climb there, and alive was the man, so hard it was for him that a dead people can climb there, so not did he believe the story. then the man was doing a look to the sky, and all of the sky he did look in, but no big man was there he saw, and not was there some dead people.

This is then the story, and an educate of all you. A brain that can keep of a word will have a believe, but a brain that can keep of a much words and can make for him a think, will do a believe by himself, and not a believe at people that know not an educate but let another people do all of thier think for them.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
                                               A STORY AT HOW HAPPENED A MAN  When in long time that now is gone, there was being not a man of the earth, but being there was a monkey and of an ape. Then came a man, and this man was called a Charles Darwin, and a book he wrote of himself how he came there, and it is why today we know it for true.   Some do but not much have a believe this book, "how is it a monkey to writing a book", they are saying, but they do no read of the book because a believe of an evil in it. A man of doing science is scared not of the book, and was finding much true things in the book, and told he some to a friends of the book. Then much people had a believe of the book, but still it was naughty at believe in the book, because much of people of was a want to believe of a big man of the sky and made him all animals and of a man, these people was called a american, and science was a very naughty in where they live. The people where they live was make rocket, and went it at the moon, but not did they saw a big man at the sky, so now do a believe of him invisible.   One of them men was doing a science was called a Richard Dawkins, and him that told it was not a man of the sky make a man, and write him a book of explain at this, but much of a american not can keep a word in his brain, and was alive only for a thank you at the man of the sky, and was a think that he killing them if not every day a thank you. Some much of a people did able to keep a word in his brain, but not of a american. This people was called mr atheist and was a much naughty and not a friend did they get of an a american, and people of all accross the earth were said of they mad, and of they will burn for much long time at a big hole of the earth. A man doing a science had a not believe this, and looking he did for the hole. The man was look in a volcano, but not he could find a burn of people and hard was it to climb there, and alive was the man, so hard it was for him that a dead people can climb there, so not did he believe the story. then the man was doing a look to the sky, and all of the sky he did look in, but no big man was there he saw, and not was there some dead people.   This is then the story, and an educate of all you. A brain that can keep of a word will have a believe, but a brain that can keep of a much words and can make for him a think, will do a believe by himself, and not a believe at people that know not an educate but let another people do all of thier think for them.
    Posted by oynutter
    Much sorry, can you explain much repeating for understanding of many words to me. I go see nice doctor man now for tablets much to make head less thumpety thump.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    hi it is to you elsa a dog, the explain at this story is a simples, and make small will i for your understand.

In at the beginning, was there no animals and not a man, and not a dog.

Then came along some animals but a small only they were

Then came a grow and some big animals, and then came a monkey and a ape

It is then came a Charles Darwin, and he invent an evolution, and this evolution make everything life on the earth do change when they select good for survive animals, and bad for survive will die

This is a why you are being a clever dog, and not a american, because an evolution got at where they live very late

This why is that a believe man in the sky make a man, and not a Charles Darwin

An educate will one of a day reach in at an american, but long time for a brain to get an evolution, so a believe at man in sky will stay there, and stupid like a monkey

This is how of explain, people with an evolution can do a think, but people with not an evolution will have to do a believe of other peoples think because can they not do a think for them self

This is what hope that I help you
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I was of the thinking that Evolution was the Mitsubishi Man and not a Charlie Darwin man but wrong is possibly me. If man in sky is so cleverly why he spend all his time up in big sky thing and not getting council flat house like what me has. Big man in council hall very nice man and give money for Mitsubishi Evolution so children of peoples can go to school not using big bus which is filling with English peoples who cannot the proper talk.

I thinking that peoples should all together get along and even with American peoples who not yet got brain as you are saying much about. When Americans are getting the brain we might all end up in big sky thing with very cleverly man and Charlie Darwin man.

Under the standing of the English speak is much difficulties sometimes but we are now with brains and so it much better is for all. You is a clever man Mr Nutter.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I was of the thinking that Evolution was the Mitsubishi Man and not a Charlie Darwin man but wrong is possibly me. If man in sky is so cleverly why he spend all his time up in big sky thing and not getting council flat house like what me has. Big man in council hall very nice man and give money for Mitsubishi Evolution so children of peoples can go to school not using big bus which is filling with English peoples who cannot the proper talk. I thinking that peoples should all together get along and even with American peoples who not yet got brain as you are saying much about. When Americans are getting the brain we might all end up in big sky thing with very cleverly man and Charlie Darwin man. Under the standing of the English speak is much difficulties sometimes but we are now with brains and so it much better is for all. You is a clever man Mr Nutter.
    Posted by elsadog
    elsa a dog, certain a wrong it is, because a Mitsubushi man can make clever a car, why this he called it an evolution is because now he know is clever also a Charles Darwin. Also and people that are being clever and a dog is like you being clever, they would not do a think of a living at the sky, because floppin is it freezing up in there, and no shops and not a pub is there at the sky. I am think we not will end up at the sky and because much danger is there of an aeroplane to hit bang on your head and to kill you
  • Options
    edited March 2010
      THE THREAD AT HOW OF SPEAK IN AN ENGLISH WILL BE NOW AT A HOLIDAY

Tomorrow here at Ireland is it the day of them paddies, and this day is a compulse or a drunken day, so it is that all things are closed but not a pub, Ireland is only the place of the world where a people not are drunk will be not good a citizen but a po-oper of the party and a dirty stick , and it is this why I have to go at seeing me Julee now to prepare of the day of drunk.

Back will I be soon when me Julee have finish of drunking me and have give me a love that I do like having lots of much when after a drunk, and why it is that I mind not to have drunk with her--corrrr

English speak is resume at thursday of the night, and leave now I will you at practice of this teach

THANK AT YOU ENGLAND PEOPLE, AND THANK ALSO AT YOU IRELAND PEOPLE FOR THE DRUNK OF ME JULLEE MUCH ENOUGH THAT SHE WILL DO A LOVE WHERE I EVER WANT HER TO THIS DAY
  • Options
    edited March 2010
      THE THREAD AT HOW OF SPEAK IN AN ENGLISH WILL BE NOW AT A HOLIDAY  Tomorrow here at Ireland is it the day of them paddies, and this day is a compulse or a drunken day, so it is that all things are closed but not a pub, Ireland is only the place of the world where a people not are drunk will be not good a citizen but a po-oper of the party and a dirty stick , and it is this why I have to go at seeing me Julee now to prepare of the day of drunk.   Back will I be soon when me Julee have finish of drunking me and have give me a love that I do like having lots of much when after a drunk, and why it is that I mind not to have drunk with her--corrrr   English speak is resume at thursday of the night, and leave now I will you at practice of this teach                               THANK AT YOU ENGLAND PEOPLE, AND THANK ALSO AT YOU IRELAND PEOPLE FOR THE DRUNK OF ME JULLEE MUCH ENOUGH THAT SHE WILL DO A LOVE WHERE I EVER WANT HER TO THIS DAY
    Posted by oynutter
    LOL Enjoy the Guinness M8
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    h i people are all that in  sky poker, back am I from being a drunken person, ache does still of my head in, and fog it is in my brain this night, but a cheer still has in me, and a fun was being had to me and me julee.A prepare I did for a drunk and much was my prepare that missed I much of the day of the paddies at my bed, but great was a fun having me and also every people in a pub was a drunk and 5 oclock was it at time for home

Only an at Ireland could be this craic, a people not of Ireland will have problem to get such mad, because nutters are more here than all of the place in a world, street roads was a full of these mad persons and craic it was had they, and no thing was much as important as a getting of more mad, and green was a drink in lager, and much was a drink in lager, then a fall, then a bed, then a head of aching. But a lovely was fish pie to make a feel better of me, and now tommorrow I am hoping at normal again--Thank at you a people, for the mighty of a craic, which as say you was a 90, and lots a good
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ah very niceness that you been had good times with Guinessing in the pubelic housings on this day Nutter.
    To keep away from the scratching cards I have being doing hidings under the beds for 2 days, only seeing outside for food and toilet to visit. I have already save 36 english pounds with your helpings. I think may I use these savings for a Shell Suit that will not be small and unshining like the one that is used for now. Can you give me a suggest where to do a buying for this. I very strange to think that they did not have for sale of these Shell Suits in Argos or Cash Convertings.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Much you are like the tower of leaning pisa I am thinking to me Mr Nutter. Much too I have been fishing the pi at the college of the adult education. I am managing with help from the calculator of getting to the 55 decimated places of the fishing pi.

Much I look forward to talking the pi when you have the pisa taken out of you for the ache of the head.