You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£10 to £1k and subsequent 7@7 back to zero. Back to complete this and move on to the next.

Comments

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    edited November 2021
    Fate will decide if i play the PLO UKOPS event, entered the 8 £1.20 all in's. Last UKOPS won 2 seats from the PLO all in games. last UKOPS these inly had 9-12 players for a 1 in 20 seat.
    Didn't see any for the PLO8 guess that must be down to the software, unless i missed them.

SOT for Ronaldo.
    Sky bet edition. Current Balance £20
    £1 Fulham, Chelsea, West Brom Price Boost @4/1
    £1 Brentford, Bournemouth Double @1.88/1
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    only 11 entrants in the all in win

1st Break

out in 17th before the second break. 15 Paid! was low in chips and a top5% hand so had to push.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Challenge, enjoyed the PLO if not the result, very quick structure cash reached before 2nd break.

Currently 3rd in the weekly predictor comp, will have to see the two above predictions before i submit mine.

Sky bet edition.
    Balance £20
    £1 Fulham, Chelsea, West Brom Price Boost @4/1 loss
    £1 Brentford, Bournemouth Double @1.88/1 loss

Sunday 7th Nov live FA Cup on ITV

£2- over 1.5 goals, 5+ Sheffield Wednesday corners, 3+ Plymouth corners and 10+ booking points each team @9/4
    £1 - Sheffield Wednesday to score 3+ goals, 6+ Sheffield Wednesday corners & 20+ Plymouth booking pts @11/1

Balance £15

50p bets incoming
  • Options
    I enjoyed the omaha on Saturday night so decided to jump into a £2.20 buy in on Monday following a game free Sunday.
    3 games, 3 cashes from 3 formats was the order of the day.
    side note.... Concurrently playing PLO and PLO8 on a mobile device that clearly states its not for multi-tabling is not ideal, but none the less seemed to work well.

Sky bet edition.

Following failure in the last bets
    Balance £15

Today
    £10 England to beat New Zealand Evens
    £1 acca Southampton u21's,charlton, port vale, sheff wed & sunderland 41.65/1

Balance £4. The pain of this may be over soon.
  • Options
    Free entry into the £5.50 game from the weekly predictor, 3 bubbles in the 8 games so could have looked better.

Sky bet edition
    £2 Bruno Fernandes 1+ shot on target in each half 5/1

Balance £2
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Not much action over the past couple of weeks where 28p turbos have been required to reach the 50pts mark.
    Expect this week to be along the same lines, ahead of the December madness where daily points are probably required.

Free entry into tonight Mini courtesy of the weekly forum comp predictor. Will probably pick up the early PLO8 BH / Rewards games.

• Options
    Probably play a few more tonight ahead of the December mayhem

only played the omaha points freeroll 19 times so nice to get a win, if for nothing more than the feel good factor

• Options
    The may be classed as a fail when we move into the new year as the reporting of none events and losses take their toil.
    better few days though.
    Waiting for the December promo s to start.

• Options
    edited December 2021
    As we reach December i'm still not sure when this challenge will end, lost quite a bit of enthusiasm for all aspects of the various games, maybe its better to concentrate on one variant i really don't know. Might call it a loss at the end of the month and concentrate on something new.
    Played 4 all in sats last night which lead to a 4th place in the 1k mega stack which added a little back but those games go on far too late.
    The December prize draw promotion does not excite me too much but i have added in some £0.10/£0.20 & £0.25/£0.50 spin ups into the mix, which are going ok to date but they are far too swingy and 'nit' play will get you nowhere in these, so will continue to a point but have a daily loss of 4 buy ins at each level set aside.

• Options
    No joy again over the past few days. (will update when i can be bothered)
    Ready for a decent amount of games tonight though, this could swing the balance sharply one way or the other.
  • Options
    so as the balance dives again, yesterday saw a little relief in a Omaha win, and more spin and go madness.

More of the same tonight.

So 25no £0.25 / £0.50 Spin up hands, i think the graph below shows why i should stay away.

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    "So 25no £0.25 / £0.50 Spin up hands, i think the graph below shows why i should stay away."

Yeah, personally I don't think spins are ideal for bankroll challenges, even if it's just aimed at getting points for the December promo. I think if you are going to venture into playing cash games, the regular 4NL/10NL tables could be worth trying, especially if you're not having much luck with tourneys right now. I know you've said previously that you've not really been interested in the cash tables though.

You seem to be getting a good return from the PLO/PLO8 games at least.

Hopefully things start to pick up for you again now. :smile:
  • Options

Recent spin up. i know i should stay away.

• Options
    Its difficult to ignore the draw of the spin up's when they are going well, so may need to add a few more in (currently £9+ down today though, and still working on a max 4 buy in daily loss)

Not played the Forum Takedown games for a while but will be back on the schedule tonight as well as some MML games and as i have a December push to 1k, with a large sprinkling of satellites.
  • Options
    Last nights play.

Tonight will must go better!

This is currently being reviewed by the game choice committee. further details to follow.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    Oh no @coo1-um! I hope it's not too bad. Good luck tonight, I am out, so not playing the normal PLO8 MTT, so sadly there's a little less value for your comeback attempt.
  • Options
    Probably not the best time to have the worst week of the challenge, at least there is 2 days left to make it not the worst (or 2 days to add to the losses)

Today we up the aggression factor, top 20% of hands may be played, oh and must stop donking off with top 80% hands that i find myself playing

• Options
    Some days it easier to post than others

• Options
    No games on Sunday and just to two yesterday, Rewards Freeroll saw a run into the top 100 and a small cash, was nice to see friend of the thread @Asho28 win a £220 UKOPS seat here, hopefully they can turn this into a nice post christmas cash.

The only other game I played was the £2.20 omaha where my heads up opponent clearly had connection problems throughout the game, whilst I generally make an allowance and try to give a player time to reconnect, it’s a difficult call in terms of fair play just to take the chips, but given the situation and how long it had been happening this is what i did. How long do you give someone in this situation? is my time sat about too after all, whats to say a sat out player could not use this to their own advantage. So we move on.

• Options
    Re-reading my opening post it seems like not much has really changed with my game, not got rid of any of the old traits, i guess that is because i haven't tried.
    Tuesday was frustrating, a cash in the £5.50 plo8 still probably sees me down on the year, satellites generally seem to go ok, but it does not help when a misclick in the target game sees you knocked out but we move on.