You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£100,000 SPT Online Live Update - of sorts.

Comments

• Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    @Enut wakes up with pocket Q’s all in call sadly the dreaded A appears and the mighty E departs. Unlucky and WP my friend
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    is their a trophy for the winner of this SPT?
    I certainly can't with it because I went out on day 1 but I knowing every live SPT has it I wondered for myself if online had one?
  • Options
    @IrishRose is doing the usual up one minute down the next, at the start of a hand she is up against big stack @henners10 horrible board , but Rose bets the river and takes the pot 220k
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,277
    pompeynic said:

@Enut wakes up with pocket Q’s all in call sadly the dreaded A appears and the mighty E departs. Unlucky and WP my friend

Sadly when he turned over A10 we all knew what would flop.;(

@Tikay10, can you pass on my thanks to the Sky bigwigs who put this together and especially the chance for 200 free entries, much appreciated. It would have been nice to cash (so close) but £335 in bounties is OK from a freebie!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Whilst that goes on another plopper @coo1-um gets knocked out, I just catch that info as the table closes, this is going at breakneck speed
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,277
    Unlucky @coo1-um, but an excellent run and a couple of bounties will help the challenge.
  • Options
    @Essexphil who was on @coo1-um ‘s table ends up on @MRBLEWPIE ‘s table
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    solack down to zero
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    edited January 2021
    craigcu12 said:

is their a trophy for the winner of this SPT?
    I certainly can't with it because I went out on day 1 but I knowing every live SPT has it I wondered for myself if online had one?

@craigcu12

The trophy is a big pile of £20 notes.

• Options
    SadPandaSadPanda Member Posts: 1
    Tikay10 said:

And we have our first player with 10 heads. Look at the value of those bounties, too;

SadPanda 421429.06 £1027.74 Head Prizes 10 £442.57

Not sure I could pull off that look, lol
  • Options
    @MISTY4ME takes a hit on a 4 club board down to 218k
  • Options
    spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 115
    advice please. had just over 200k on the button around 70bb and ak. folds around to me and i raise 2.5x and sb reraises to 7.5x. i jam it in. Question is have i over played it? any other position i flat.
  • Options
    spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 115
    pretty sure ive just butched my tournament.
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    chipped down to zero
  • Options
    Find a table wwith @glencoelad 182k @chrisdboy 345k on it will watch that for a while
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960

advice please. had just over 200k on the button around 70bb and ak. folds around to me and i raise 2.5x and sb reraises to 7.5x. i jam it in. Question is have i over played it? any other position i flat.

you certainly 4betand stack off with AK, but the shove is poor. you should have done it as a 4bet to maybe 20BB and called any shove.

as played you are gonna get him to fold worse and likely see just AA or KK call
  • Options
    IVIysticalIVIystical Member Posts: 101
    pompeynic said:

Find a table wwith @glencoelad 182k @chrisdboy 345k on it will watch that for a while

Welcome!
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,013
    Depends if playing to cash or to win.

That play is fine provided the latter.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited January 2021
    Tikay10 said:

StayOrGo said:

Tikay10 said:

StayOrGo said:

Last Hand 5.48am

@StayOrGo

Have you seen the structure, Graham?.....
    Yes, although as per my post yesterday, I am a little unclear as to what happens if it goes past level 28. Is it then 125K/250K for the duration? As shown in "final" level 29?

@StayOrGo

Yes, it remains at 125,000/250,000 for the duration if it reaches Level 29.
    AH, OK, big jump between 50K/100K level 28 and 125K/250K level 29.

I think it may well get to level 29, but, shouldn't go on too long after that with the big blind level increase.

So, am guessing a finish just after 4.00am.

I hope I am wrong though, and that it finishes comfortably before level 28.

My "feeling" is that at 50K/100K there will still be 170 BB's in play, so may not be over.

Like I said before, I am no expert in these things, so may be well off.
  • Options
    NitrogenNitrogen Member Posts: 67
    I always watch Lord of the Rings Extended edition during big tournaments and I can tell you that we've just got to the end of the Two Towers. Helms deep is safe.