You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

***lucky winners***

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
so are you one of them, 500 people will win anything between £5-£500, nothing in my account which came as no surprise, just intrigued if we have any big winners between us?

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited March 2010

Whats this 4?

• Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2010

Is there a new promotion on? I never get any of the "Selected" promotions so i'm not holding my breath but i haven't heard of this one

• Options
    edited March 2010
    its all over the site, dont think you after opt in or anything, just wanted to see if there was a few winner between us or maybe sky are fibbing again lol
  • Options
    st4rst4r Member Posts: 112
    edited March 2010
    nothing in mine either, but with my luck lately i could fall into a barrel of t*ts and would come out sucking my thumb!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Daily Free Bet Fest: Promotion is open to all Sky Bet customers and runs from 9am Tuesday 16th March to midnight Sunday 21st March. 500 customers will find a free bet in their account every day of the promotional period ranging from £5 to £500 (1x£500, 5x£100 & 494x£5) Free bet will be credited at 9am each day and will be in the form of a non withdrawable cash token. The cash token will be removed from accounts by midnight that evening if unused.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited March 2010
    wat wud u do with a £500 free bet? put it on a 1/500 shot, and cash the 501 quid straight out? haha Im so tight!

Or stick the lot on Scouse's comply or die at 50/1 and take sky for 25k ;)
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    Nope im not one of em.dav
  • Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited March 2010
    hold on............just checking......yyyyyyyyyyy, nope
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i'd be surprised if anybody actually got the £500
  • Options
    TiaDalmaTiaDalma Member Posts: 454
    edited March 2010
    ...me neither
  • Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ***lucky winners***:
    wat wud u do with a £500 free bet? put it on a 1/500 shot, and cash the 501 quid straight out? haha Im so tight! Or stick the lot on Scouse's comply or die at 50/1 and take sky for 25k ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i think if ya check terms and conditions, just like the football free £10 bet, you only get the winnings from the bet , not the stake as well. Check it just to be sure.
  • Options
    bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited March 2010
    I'd be happy with just a fiver lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    so still no winners................................lol
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    Nope nothing here
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,500
    edited March 2010
    so still no winners................................lol
    Posted by webby234
    How do you know that, if I may ask? It's some leap of imagination to suggest "no winners....lol" just because a very small sample (of those in the Poker Community) have not had a win!

What are you suggesting, exactly?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    tikay as i said in earlier post, i am trying to find winners in the community, and as of yet i haven't found one lol
  • Options
    -Typhoon--Typhoon- Member Posts: 288
    edited March 2010
    I got an email, yesterday about this, and was given a promo code to input in the freebet section, which promptly did.

Not won anything yet though. I await in antici................................pation

Edit: sorry wrong promo, the one i was on about is this: Win a £100 Free Bet Every Month

• Options
    edited March 2010
    I got an email, yesterday about this, and was given a promo code to input in the freebet section, which promptly did. Not won anything yet though. I await in antici................................pation
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    p'm sent
  • Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited March 2010
    wat wud u do with a £500 free bet? put it on a 1/500 shot, and cash the 501 quid straight out? haha Im so tight! Or stick the lot on Scouse's comply or die at 50/1 and take sky for 25k ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Most free bets they don't include the stake in your return, so that would probably be the worlds worst way to make £1 ever.

With any freebet I stick it on no less than 10-1 odds.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,500
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ***lucky winners*** : Most free bets they don't include the stake in your return, so that would probably be the worlds worst way to make £1 ever. With any freebet I stick it on no less than 10-1 odds.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Correct. Usually, it's a "free bet" not a "free stake". There is quite a difference!