You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

***lucky winners***

124»

Comments

• Options
    STEVEMAXSTEVEMAX Member Posts: 489
    edited March 2010
    I got a full £5 free bet.
    I did however lose over £300 in 2 days.
    I suppose they felt sorry for me?.
    Never seem to get the big or even medium freebies!!!.
    I notice that it seems like there are a certain set of people that get the GOODIES and I`m not one of them.
    I`ll just have to hope and pray that prehaps one day I will be in with the INCROWD.
                                      FAT CHANCE                                      
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited March 2010
    Just check your account every day.
    I have not received anything todate.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,477
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ***lucky winners***:
    I got a full £5 free bet. I did however lose over £300 in 2 days. I suppose they felt sorry for me?. Never seem to get the big or even medium freebies!!!. I notice that it seems like there are a certain set of people that get the  GOODIES and I`m not one of them. I`ll just have to hope and pray that prehaps one day I will be in with the INCROWD.                                   FAT CHANCE                                       ....
    Posted by STEVEMAX
    Oh no - don't tell Webby!

Still, by Webby's logic, that mean everything is tickity-boo, eh?
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited March 2010
    nice one steve lol finally a winner in the community, a friend of mine who hasnt used his account has just rung me and said he got a free 5 bet aswell
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2010
    ok guys, ffs its a free competition, it doesnt matter if we know or dont know any winners, Why are all the biggest moans always about free competitions, if you win great, if you dont, who cares, it hasnt cost anything lol. its like if i went around my workplace giving 100 fivers out randomly, and the ones not getting moaning, tough get over it!

Ps - i think its done fair
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2010
    tikay its nothing to with you or the poker crew why i have my doubts, as you stated yesterday on another thread, skybet may not know who you are, after what happened with the european championships competition i am more than right to have my doubts regarding skybet promotions
    Posted by webby234
    Have read this thread Webby and i think you have had some stick, some justified, some not. But i say that even if a firm is on the take or being deceitful why this one and why in this particular way?

Sky TV make skerzillions of quid by getting us to want and need it and we cough up accordingly and voluntarily. Then they take god knows how much off advertisers. ITV is skint and always will be, and the BBC will continue to greedily rip us off for life.

Why also would Sky offer us something for nowt and not give it? They are not asking us to pay anything and for a pleasant change it's a bonus gift for existing customers and they want nothing in return. Even if they do not dish out a penny, they didn't have to anyway and they have ripped off nobody.

peace

Airwalker
  • Options
    flushandoflushando Member Posts: 110
    edited March 2010
    alrite webby dont no if it was part of the promo but i got 25 free bet 2day mate but dont no why im not complaing like just thought i would let u no mate
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    alrite webby dont no if it was part of the promo but i got 25 free bet 2day mate but dont no why im not complaing like just thought i would let u no mate
    Posted by flushando
    no, that was for the 'extras' you offered when you were drunk last week mate lool
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    behave loony - i just checked and there are no £25 free bets in this promotion, are you sure it isnt £100
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010
    behave loony - i just checked and there are no £25 free bets in this promotion, are you sure it isnt £100
    Posted by loonytoons
    the squad are moving in ,

you got ten seconds to get your crazy a rse out of this forum !
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ***lucky winners*** : the squad are moving in , you got ten seconds to get your crazy a rse out of this forum !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    With you all the way boss. There's a distinct whiff of loonacy in he air. Might have to correct 2 utter looneys already.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ***lucky winners*** : the squad are moving in , you got ten seconds to get your crazy a rse out of this forum !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Never mind me, have you fied ravers shelf yet??
  • Options
    STEVEMAXSTEVEMAX Member Posts: 489
    edited March 2010
    Posted by flushando
    Like I said, "you have to be in with the in crowd".