You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Astra Zeneca

124»

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,170
    chilling said:

HAYSIE said:

Study Finds Pfizer-BioNTech Shot Could End Pandemic

Feb.24 -- Medical researchers are saying the Pfizer-BioNTech shot could be the one to end the covid-19 pandemic. That comes after a study involving a million people in Israel. Bloomberg’s Rachel Chang reports on “Bloomberg Markets: Asia.”

Pfizer-Biontech Shot Stops COVID-19 Spread, Israeli Study Shows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Cw6FiAsu4

Propaganda🥱

You should have all cottoned on by now surely.
    He who laughs last.........

Israel enters the era of vaccine passports as crowds of up to 300 pack into bars and nightclubs

Israelis seeking to visit busy locations such as bars, restaurants, theatres and shopping centres have to prove they have either had Covid-19 or received two vaccines against the disease with a passport.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9305159/Israel-enters-era-vaccine-passports.html
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,170
    chilling said:

HAYSIE said:

Feb.24 -- Medical researchers are saying the Pfizer-BioNTech shot could be the one to end the covid-19 pandemic. That comes after a study involving a million people in Israel. Bloomberg’s Rachel Chang reports on “Bloomberg Markets: Asia.”

Propaganda🥱

I havent been following it that closely, but this seems to be a much bigger test than those carried out before.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,149
    chilling said:

HAYSIE said:

Propaganda🥱

well I had my 1st jag today so now Bill Gates can follow my every move, from sofa to kitchen and back again.......
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,018
    He who laughs last....

Probably listened to the medical experts :)
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,592
    Had my first jab 2 weeks ago and can confirm that it did not improve my poker results at all.

Didn't stop the suckouts, bad beats or unbelievable 1 or 2 outers knocking me out of tournaments.

Will be giving it up until I get my second jab and have more protection.
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    😁. 🤪. 🤯. 😱. 😢
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    HENDRIK62 said:

chilling said:

HAYSIE said:

Propaganda🥱

well I had my 1st jag today so now Bill Gates can follow my every move, from sofa to kitchen and back again.......
    Joined the Middle Classes? ;):D
  • Options
    Charles and Eddie.

• Options
    I have never said anything about chips or flat earth.
    Some folks need to do some research.
  • Options
    Long break from me😁
    Good luck.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,366
    chilling said:

I have never said anything about chips or flat earth.
    Some folks need to do some research.

This is a Astra Zeneca thread.

Kindly start a new thread or use the conspiracy thread for you flat earth revelations.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,149
    chilling said:

Long break from me😁
    Good luck.

promise?
  • Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    I started this thread off purely to find out peoples attitude towards the AZ vaccine ... at the end of the day it is a vaccine not a cure just like the flu jab it will not stop us getting Covid but will give all some protection from the worst effects just like the flu jab .

touch wood i have never had the flu but since 50yrs old i have had the flu jab every yr since i have seen how it effects those that have had the flu virus , a level of protection from a virus has to better than none .

have no idea as to why these vaccine are different prices if there produced at cost price or non profit ..

either way you choose as to weather you want it or not or any vaccine your choice to make ... stay safe everyone