You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Partygate.

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,268
    edited January 2022
    Beginning of the end?
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    misterpj's Hat thrown into the Political ring, there is a first!
    long long time, since PMQ's unmissable, it is today, get comfy.
    Keir thankfully tested negative,Angela (not today) this is your chance Mr Starmer
    Mr Johnson has to be walking the Plank
    Lets see?
    when Mr Cummings visited that castle;
    Mr Johnson immediately called for Mr Cummings resignation.
    Also,will we find out? if Mr Sunak attended 'the party' interesting Political times.
    Orators like the entertaining Mr Desmond Swayne,will not be in the running.
    However, there lurks a bona-fide class gentleman,whose name has long been whispered as potential future leader.
    At 12.00 today, as short as 12/1 with WH to be next Tory leader, as big, in one single place, one bookmaker 25/1.
    You will back much worse 25/1 shots
    Encourage this man, to throw his own hat into the ring, he has been MP for Tonbridge since 2015 and serving chairman of The Foreign Affairs Committee since 2017,and in my one personal experience of speaking with Tom over a month long period (an environmental issue) that Tom 'laid the smack down on Sevenoaks District Council' large style, and an unexpected official letter of genuine thanks. The fella is Class
    I give you, Mr Tom Tugendhat. 25/1
    Well well well Bojo wants to apologise, and take responsibility!
    4-6 to be toast this year, a punting gift. Pj
  • Options
    misterpj said:

misterpj's Hat thrown into the Political ring, there is a first!
    long long time, since PMQ's unmissable, it is today, get comfy.
    Keir thankfully tested negative,Angela (not today) this is your chance Mr Starmer
    Mr Johnson has to be walking the Plank
    Lets see?
    Also,will we find out? if Mr Sunak attended 'the party' interesting Political times.
    Orators like the entertaining Mr Desmond Swayne,will not be in the running.
    However, there lurks a bona-fide class gentleman,whose name has long been whispered as potential future leader.
    At 12.00 today, as short as 12/1 with WH to be next Tory leader, as big, in one single place, one bookmaker 25/1.
    You will back much worse 25/1 shots
    Encourage this man, to throw his own hat into the ring, he has been MP for Tonbridge since 2015 and serving chairman of The Foreign Affairs Committee since 2017,and in my one personal experience of speaking with Tom over a month long period (an environmental issue) that Tom 'laid the smack down on Sevenoaks District Council' large style, and an unexpected official letter of genuine thanks. The fella is Class
    I give you, Mr Tom Tugendhat. 25/1
    Well well well Bojo wants to apologise, and take responsibility!
    4-6 to be toast this year, a punting gift. Pj

He is f..k.ng battering Boris.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,051
    I think Starmer won that one.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,031
    edited January 2022
    I like Tom Tugendhat
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

For sure.
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

His excuse was stupid, and will never wash.
    What he really said was that he did attend, but didnt realise it was a party.
    Yawn.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

His excuse was stupid, and will never wash.
    What he really said was that he did attend, but didnt realise it was a party.
    Yawn.
    This is despite the invitation email going out to 100 people.
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774

Lets see?

Quite the opposite occurred.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,031
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited January 2022
    VespaPX said:

Is that @goldon 's 2-way mirror in the Houses of Parliament toilet? ...... and Boris is about to seen 'cleaning up' his 'phone' :o
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Campaign Slogan

'bring a bottle....to work'
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Rishi Sunak's tepid support for Boris Johnson stands out like a sore thumb as he is BACKED by 26 Cabinet ministers in fight to survive after grovelling apology for attending 'partygate' bash

Rishi Sunak offered his under-fire boss Boris Johnson tepid support over 'Partygate' last night, after the PM's cabinet were ordered to publicly back him following his 'half-hearted' apology for attending a boozy No10 gathering during the first Covid shutdown. The Chancellor, a potential successor as Tory leader who avoided yesterday's stormy PMQs by travelling more than 200 miles from London to Devon, said on Twitter late on Wednesday that Mr Johnson was 'right to apologise' over the lockdown party scandal. More than 20 ministers including Health Secretary Sajid Javid, Home Secretary Priti Patel, Foreign Secretary Liz Truss and Communities Secretary Michael Gove were despatched to the airwaves and social media to publicly support the PM after his statement to the Commons failed to quell anger among Tory backbenchers. Ministers were despatched to the airwaves and social media after a rare, grovelling public apology from the PM over lockdown-busting parties failed to quell anger among senior Conservatives. Mr Johnson told the Commons he thought the bring-your-own-booze party in the No 10 garden in May 2020 was a 'work event'. By early evening, virtually all ministers had publicly backed Mr Johnson, with the exceptions of Chancellor Rishi Sunak and Foreign Secretary Liz Truss, who are both said to be 'on manoeuvres' to succeed him. When the two senior ministers finally did tweet on the issue last night, there was a striking difference in their level of support. Mr Sunak's message said only that Mr Johnson was 'right to apologise' and he called for 'patience' while Whitehall ethics chief Sue Gray conducted an inquiry into the affair. In contrast, Miss Truss wrote: 'The PM is delivering for Britain - from Brexit to the booster programme to economic growth. I stand behind the Prime Minister 100 per cent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10396665/Rishi-Sunaks-tepid-support-Boris-Johnson-partygate-stands-like-sore-thumb.html