You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Never ending story

Comments

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,029

VespaPX said:

Also on Jeremy Vine
    Idiot

I agree, if you work on frontline hospital care and have chosen to be unvaccinated, then you are indeed an idiot.
    Will you be checking staff's jab status if you ever get admitted?
  • Options
    Another one hiding
    "3 jabs"

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    But but but but the vaccines don't work....
    VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

Also on Jeremy Vine
    Idiot

I agree, if you work on frontline hospital care and have chosen to be unvaccinated, then you are indeed an idiot.
    No, why would I be doing that?
    Someone can be an idiot and competent at their job.

Working on frontline health care and refusing the vaccine is like a vegan working in an abattoir; it doesn't make any sense but sometimes life is like that.

For the avoidance of doubt, I think any adult still refusing the vaccine without good reason (basically medical) is an idiot.

How old are you, Vespa?
  • Options

VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

Also on Jeremy Vine
    Idiot

Working on frontline health care and refusing the vaccine is like a vegan working in an abattoir; it doesn't make any sense but sometimes life is like that.

For the avoidance of doubt, I think any adult still refusing the vaccine without good reason (basically medical) is an idiot.

How old are you, Vespa?
    So you're ok to be treated by an unjabbed idiot doctor?
    But how would you know?
  • Options
    VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

Also on Jeremy Vine
    Idiot

How old are you, Vespa?
    So you're ok to be treated by an unjabbed idiot doctor?
    But how would you know?
    I thought I was pretty clear, are you struggling to comprehend in your old age?

A nurse or doctor isn't a sacred profession whereby it's impossible to also be an idiot.
    If someone is choosing to refuse the vaccine, then I think they are an idiot, whether they treat patients, drive buses, deliver parcels, scan goods at a checkout, sell holidays, whatever job you'd like to pluck out.

Can the bus driver who has refused the vaccine still drive buses competently? Of course they can. That doesn't mean that I don't think their vaccination refusal is idiotic.
    Same logic applies with healthcare workers.

So, Vespa, enlighten me.....how old are you?
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,511
    Whats Age got to do with it......

https://youtu.be/smGG7L_JjSM
  • Options
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,511

Toot Toot, I think (no name) want's to become Care Worker and look after you. cough!
  • Options
    goldon said:

Toot Toot, I think (no name) want's to become Care Worker and look after you. cough!

He can wipe my butt
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,021
    VespaPX said:
    This really gets rather tiresome.

3 economists have come up with this report. They say, right at the start, that these are their personal views, and not those of the University. It is not a massive study-it is 3 economists deciding that masses of medical evidence is not medically relevant.

These economists have decided which medical data is or is not relevant. And backed all this up with, surprise, surprise, The Great Barrington Declaration and its authors.

Listen to yourself, man. You are seriously believing some economists who say medical experts are wrong on medical matters. And that restricting how many people you breathe on will have little impact on how many people die. In relation to an airborne virus.

And why only relate it to people who die? People who are ill, hospitalised, become disabled, suffer long covid, all irrelevant?

It's just the same 1-trick pony. Recycled over and over again...
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    VespaPX said:
    I like to know how they know this
    I wonder what the figures would be if there were no restrictions and everyone just cracked on as if there was no virus
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,193
    Covid-hit Laurence Fox says people who call controversial treatment Ivermectin a horse dewormer are racist - because 'hundreds of millions of Africans take it'

Covid-struck Laurence Fox says people likening controversial treatment Ivermectin to a horse de-wormer are racist - because millions of Africans take it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10463583/Covid-hit-Laurence-Fox-says-people-call-Ivermectin-horse-dewormer-racist.html
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,021
    edited February 2022
    stokefc said:

VespaPX said:
    I like to know how they know this
    I wonder what the figures would be if there were no restrictions and everyone just cracked on as if there was no virus
    I just don't understand people like this.

They have expertise in an important part of this. Economists should be able to show the massive financial cost inherent in lockdowns. I could understand it if such people centred on the cost, and asked whether the amount of lives saved/improved was worth it.

But no. They want to concentrate on the bits they know naff all about.

My favourite bit in the report was the bit where they said they excluded most data based on the title. But they were a few cases where they were not sure. So they read those reports. Science in action :)
  • Options
    Trials in kids not to end until 2026

Excluded from the trials
    Their own kids

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04816643
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    edited February 2022
    VespaPX said:
    Read that they have given freedom back to the population earlier today which is great news.

Blunt no from our media I would think. Real journalism in the main died years ago, at best a small printed apology stating they could have reported better.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

VespaPX said:
    This really gets rather tiresome.

3 economists have come up with this report. They say, right at the start, that these are their personal views, and not those of the University. It is not a massive study-it is 3 economists deciding that masses of medical evidence is not medically relevant.

These economists have decided which medical data is or is not relevant. And backed all this up with, surprise, surprise, The Great Barrington Declaration and its authors.

Listen to yourself, man. You are seriously believing some economists who say medical experts are wrong on medical matters. And that restricting how many people you breathe on will have little impact on how many people die. In relation to an airborne virus.

And why only relate it to people who die? People who are ill, hospitalised, become disabled, suffer long covid, all irrelevant?

It's just the same 1-trick pony. Recycled over and over again...
    It's classic Vespa though.

Post some shite, gets pulled up on it but never responds.....he then drops some more shite the next day (we all know he doesn't respond because he knows he can't back up the bo11ocks he posts)

Rinse and repeat.

He won't even say how old he is.

A secretive nutjob.
  • Options
    VespaPX said:
    Wasn't the primary aim of the lockdowns/closures etc to ensure the NHS wasn't overwhelmed?