You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Never ending story

Comments

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,025
    Tikay10 said:
    Doesn't appear to even have charity status.
  • Options
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited August 2022
    VespaPX said

Have you looked into Sweden's response and outcome?
    Snickers was named after the Mars' family favourite horse.

Or was he really a horse? hmmmm sounds like there is a sinister story behind that answer....
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

VespaPX said

Have you looked into Sweden's response and outcome?
    Snickers was named after the Mars' family favourite horse.

Or was he really a horse? hmmmm sounds like there is a sinister story behind that answer....

You assume his gender?
    tut tut
  • Options
    It went from britains number 1 to the number 3 best selling bar after changing its name from marathon to snickers..... surely there must be something sinister in that fact?

I called it a he, because it was a stallion. Or was that misinformation given by the government to hide something?
  • Options
    When theres no milk in the fridge, you must lock yourself in the toilet for an hour until you figure out whether or not something untoward has happened....... aliens? FBI? Elvis? Russians?

Ahh no, it was just Grandma finished it off when having some porridge...; phewwww
  • Options
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    So which is it??
    12% or 66%?
    Someones telling porkies.

Who was the vaccines minister?
    Who founded YouGov?
    Zahawi.

• Options
    Sure did

• Options
  • Options
    How it started....

How it's going....

and this guy is a expert??
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh good
    Lets hope it goes to court, could be very interesting.

• Options
    People still in denial.
    Mass formation psychosis

• Options
    edited August 2022
    VespaPX said:

I go on holiday without having to test, prove status, without worry about whats going to change whilst im there. There is no mask wearing anywhere, including hospitals if you choose not to.

All screens have been removed in my local shops and takeaways, there is no maximum numbers of people in any places i know, including all big festivals and events.

I am not reminded of anything that happened during the lockdowns and feel life is back to normal.

Thank god the minority of people that held up the return to normal by 6-12 months by refusing to help themselves and everyone else achieve this, did not manage to derail it completely.

I guess people like you who are still banging on about this, have to, otherwise they just look stupid because clearly, clearly we are back to normal and none of the claims that it was for this and that, have not come to fruition.

There was outrage that the unvaccinated couldnt travel/enter theatres/pubs for a while... you had all the conspiracy theories... but what actually happened? It was just a temporary measure to make sure you scumbags holding things up, didnt derail things further... and then it was removed when we had confirmation the virus had weakened.

So if your unvaccinated, it really does not affect you now and only ever did, to protect everyone else in an uncertain time.

We just have to be glad your selfishness only held things up and we got out of it anyway.

And before you say it is not selfish. I got vaccinated for me, my elderly parents, everyone around me and to help the world get back to normal as soon as possible. If we got ill because of a vaccination, thats ok because we were all in it together.

An unvaccinated person does it for themself and their reasons only. This is what selfish means afterall.

Our fore fathers fought a war to give you what you have today. If they had the attitude 'im not going to help, i might die or be injured', then what a mess we would be in.... thank god the majority of your fellow men and women did not have this poor attitude during the pandemic too.

Sure its your choice not to get vaccinated. But you have to admit those that did, helped your selfish **** return to normal far earlier and also saved millions of lives along the way.

Spanish Flu killed 50m in times were there was a far fewer world population, no travel bans, no lockdowns, no vaccines. We can see from care homes figures in the first few months alone, what would happen to the world if we simply ignored it. Are you that dumb not to see that?

How people find conspiracy in such obvious and historically proven outcomes, is beyond me. Its just an annoying modern day hobby.

Oh and if there was a vaccine and it was announced only important figures in society could have it? The very same people who marched against the vaccine, would have marched demanding that they wanted it!!! Thats the mentality of you guys, its just anti-establishment.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    TheWaddy said:

VespaPX said:

I go on holiday without having to test, prove status, without worry about whats going to change whilst im there. There is no mask wearing anywhere, including hospitals if you choose not to.

All screens have been removed in my local shops and takeaways, there is no maximum numbers of people in any places i know, including all big festivals and events.

I am not reminded of anything that happened during the lockdowns and feel life is back to normal.

Thank god the minority of people that held up the return to normal by 6-12 months by refusing to help themselves and everyone else achieve this, did not manage to derail it completely.

I guess people like you who are still banging on about this, have to, otherwise they just look stupid because clearly, clearly we are back to normal and none of the claims that it was for this and that, have not come to fruition.

There was outrage that the unvaccinated couldnt travel/enter theatres/pubs for a while... you had all the conspiracy theories... but what actually happened? It was just a temporary measure to make sure you scumbags holding things up, didnt derail things further... and then it was removed when we had confirmation the virus had weakened.

So if your unvaccinated, it really does not affect you now and only ever did, to protect everyone else in an uncertain time.

We just have to be glad your selfishness only held things up and we got out of it anyway.

And before you say it is not selfish. I got vaccinated for me, my elderly parents, everyone around me and to help the world get back to normal as soon as possible. If we got ill because of a vaccination, thats ok because we were all in it together.

An unvaccinated person does it for themself and their reasons only. This is what selfish means afterall.

Our fore fathers fought a war to give you what you have today. If they had the attitude 'im not going to help, i might die or be injured', then what a mess we would be in.... thank god the majority of your fellow men and women did not have this poor attitude during the pandemic too.

Sure its your choice not to get vaccinated. But you have to admit those that did, helped your selfish **** return to normal far earlier and also saved millions of lives along the way.

Spanish Flu killed 50m in times were there was a far fewer world population, no travel bans, no lockdowns, no vaccines. We can see from care homes figures in the first few months alone, what would happen to the world if we simply ignored it. Are you that dumb not to see that?

How people find conspiracy in such obvious and historically proven outcomes, is beyond me. Its just an annoying modern day hobby.

Oh and if there was a vaccine and it was announced only important figures in society could have it? The very same people who marched against the vaccine, would have marched demanding that they wanted it!!! Thats the mentality of you guys, its just anti-establishment.
    You ok mate?

So much to unpick, so little time....

Off to the pub to have a drink with some other scumbags.