You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Never ending story

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592

Lets get this straight.... you are going to the pub, where you can sit inside... with no socially distancing required.... no limits on numbers in the pub.... with no requirement to show a vaccine pass..... with other unvaccinated people... a completely normal pub night.....

But you still think covid was all about somehow controlling you forever? You not thinking of winding this up now!?

• Options
    VespaPX said:

People still in denial.
    Mass formation psychosis

If 100% of people in the world had the vaccine.... absolutely every illness anyone had here on in, every heart attack, every increase in blood pressure, every death...even though previously had no health issues.... it would have to be the vaccine, right?

The vaccine should ensure no future illness for anyone and make you immortal.... how on earth has someone new developed a heart complaint, this is unheard of!?
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,025
  • Options
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    Nothing wrong all perfectly normal no bad guys all good guys.......
    Your Government are good guys looking out for everyone even the rich.
  • Options
    The Hippocratic Oath is not taken by Pharmaceuticals, would it make a difference. ?
  • Options
  • Options
    The narrative is shifting

• Options
    edited August 2022
    VespaPX said:
    So we had a really potent virus that the advice for pregnant women was there was more harm likely to be unvaccinated, as being really ill with covid could harm their child.

So now we have a really weakened strain that the advice may now be that as the risk of being hospitalized via covid is so much lower, the advice on the vaccine is the other way round.

Isnt that really hard to figure out!

You may as well put up isnt it amazing that the advice was to stay home, but now they are saying its ok to go about your business as normal! Oh the lying, conniving bastards!

Or is it that things have changed dramatically over the year, so there is differing advice?
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    VespaPX said:

TheWaddy said:

VespaPX said:

I go on holiday without having to test, prove status, without worry about whats going to change whilst im there. There is no mask wearing anywhere, including hospitals if you choose not to.

All screens have been removed in my local shops and takeaways, there is no maximum numbers of people in any places i know, including all big festivals and events.

I am not reminded of anything that happened during the lockdowns and feel life is back to normal.

Thank god the minority of people that held up the return to normal by 6-12 months by refusing to help themselves and everyone else achieve this, did not manage to derail it completely.

I guess people like you who are still banging on about this, have to, otherwise they just look stupid because clearly, clearly we are back to normal and none of the claims that it was for this and that, have not come to fruition.

There was outrage that the unvaccinated couldnt travel/enter theatres/pubs for a while... you had all the conspiracy theories... but what actually happened? It was just a temporary measure to make sure you scumbags holding things up, didnt derail things further... and then it was removed when we had confirmation the virus had weakened.

So if your unvaccinated, it really does not affect you now and only ever did, to protect everyone else in an uncertain time.

We just have to be glad your selfishness only held things up and we got out of it anyway.

And before you say it is not selfish. I got vaccinated for me, my elderly parents, everyone around me and to help the world get back to normal as soon as possible. If we got ill because of a vaccination, thats ok because we were all in it together.

An unvaccinated person does it for themself and their reasons only. This is what selfish means afterall.

Our fore fathers fought a war to give you what you have today. If they had the attitude 'im not going to help, i might die or be injured', then what a mess we would be in.... thank god the majority of your fellow men and women did not have this poor attitude during the pandemic too.

Sure its your choice not to get vaccinated. But you have to admit those that did, helped your selfish **** return to normal far earlier and also saved millions of lives along the way.

Spanish Flu killed 50m in times were there was a far fewer world population, no travel bans, no lockdowns, no vaccines. We can see from care homes figures in the first few months alone, what would happen to the world if we simply ignored it. Are you that dumb not to see that?

How people find conspiracy in such obvious and historically proven outcomes, is beyond me. Its just an annoying modern day hobby.

Oh and if there was a vaccine and it was announced only important figures in society could have it? The very same people who marched against the vaccine, would have marched demanding that they wanted it!!! Thats the mentality of you guys, its just anti-establishment.
    You ok mate?

So much to unpick, so little time....

Off to the pub to have a drink with some other scumbags.
    Now you have had your drink in completely normal circumstances, with no reminders of a pandemic whatsoever... feel free to 'unpick' my post, i would be really interested for your take on what you feel would have happened if we had carried on with no lockdowns, no vaccines, no travel bans.

It is quite obvious to me, that those people who moaned most about lockdowns and the possibilty of future ones, where the ones who were causing them in the first place. And then when we had the chance of getting out of everything via the vaccine, they didnt want to have it.

Forgive for suggesting they were scumbags, but the vast majority of us had to suffer longer because of this attitude..... I find it hard to find an endearing term for such selfish people.....
  • Options
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    And the government post? I cant see one anywhere that suggests the government say do not get vaccinated if you are pregnant or breastfeeding..... In your own link to the government website, it advises to discuss it with their doctor before use.... as with any medication when pregnant.....
  • Options
    When you remove the Liability clause the red flag pops up.....
  • Options
    When you can't Guarantee a product why would you buy it, consume it inject it.

Ha! Ha! your a Wild Animal looking for fun.
  • Options
    I feel like a gamble the cyanide pill will not kill me. cough!
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

And the government post? I cant see one anywhere that suggests the government say do not get vaccinated if you are pregnant or breastfeeding..... In your own link to the government website, it advises to discuss it with their doctor before use.... as with any medication when pregnant.....

"In the context of supply under Regulation 174, it is considered that sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time: however, use in women of childbearing potential could be supported provided healthcare professionals are advised to rule out known or suspected pregnancy prior to vaccination. Women who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated"
  • Options
    Again....

So we had a really potent virus that the advice for pregnant women was there was more harm likely to be unvaccinated, as being really ill with covid could harm their child.

So now we have a really weakened strain that the advice may now be that as the risk of being hospitalized via covid is so much lower, the advice on the vaccine is the other way round.

You may as well put up isnt it amazing that the advice was to stay home, but now they are saying its ok to go about your business as normal! Oh the lying, conniving bastards!

Or is it that things have changed dramatically over the year, so there is differing advice?

• Options
    TheWaddy said:

Again....

Again

Why is the NHS advice different?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/pregnancy-breastfeeding-fertility-and-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination/