You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Never ending story

Comments

• VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,017
    TheWaddy said:

My word, the result of when the only 'news' you ever tune into is from Facebook and Twitter.

Incredible that people insist official news channels 'lie' to the public, but totally believe Gary from Wigan is a reliable source and pass it on immediately .......

Or Joe from Delaware?

• TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited July 2022
    Hey if Dawn Keith says she lost a kidney purely to the vaccination, it must be a completely true.... i mean its Dawn Keith afterall....

anyone know Dawn Keith? Dawn? Keith?

No? Me neither.... hey pass it on anyway as top 'news'....

I might put on Twatter that ive lost 2 kidneys to covid and they grew back after having the vaccination..... would you pass that one on?

edited July 2022
    And yes Sleepy Joe may have said that, but the poor mans confused, we know this. Has anyone medically or even on the news claimed that you wont get Covid if vaccinated? No. They have always, always said that it reduces your chances of hospilization and death.
    TheWaddy said:

And yes Sleepy Joe may have said that, but the poor mans confused, we know this. Has anyone medically or even on the news claimed that you wont get Covid if vaccinated? No. They have always, always said that it reduces your chances of hospilization and death.

Why does the clip stop after 4 seconds? Does he go on to say 'to the extent that they will become hospitalized'?

Google 'Fauci vaccinated wont get infected'..... Which one is it, as you guys have spread all vaccine Fauci statement variations now, that he said with vaccines you wont get infected.... that they actually spread infection... and that they dont protect at all.....

Maybe the conspiracy theorists should get a plan together to go down one route only ... otherwise we end up with several conflicting claims.

Doctoring 4 second clips is not going to convince anyone.
    TheWaddy said:

Why does the clip stop after 4 seconds? Does he go on to say 'to the extent that they will become hospitalized'?

Google 'Fauci vaccinated wont get infected'..... Which one is it, as you guys have spread all vaccine Fauci statement variations now, that he said with vaccines you wont get infected.... that they actually spread infection... and that they dont protect at all.....

Maybe the conspiracy theorists should get a plan together to go down one route only ... otherwise we end up with several conflicting claims.

Doctoring 4 second clips is not going to convince anyone.

Google....lol
    Haven't used it in years.

You havent googled anything for years? Looks to me that you spend all your life doing that looking for 'nobodys' talking about a subject, that you construe as truth.

I had a guy working at my property last year, who started off talking about all the content that is here and i could tell it was ruling his life... by the end of the conversation it turned out he was so brainwashed by 'googling' this stuff, he believed the world was run by a certain ethnicity trading in paedophilia and they had just evacuated 20k children held under Central Park in New York.... and pointed to an official news clip with a large vessel in New Yorks harbours that had taken them out, despite the article obviously being about something else.... Apparently even Esther Rantzen was involved... i think at that point he should have realized how absurd this was!

The guy had also followed a certain conspiracy theorists notes (who had comprehensively covered covid), that convinced him he didnt ever need to pay any bills and they are not able to do anything about it in court, as long as you didnt stand up when the judge entered and refused to say 'yes' when they tried to confirm your name, they could not proceed.

I tried to get a certificate off him a few months later for the work but he had lost his business. I sincerely hope you are able not to fall into mental illness like this guy and hold on to some kind of reality.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,318
    edited July 2022
    oops. wrong thread.
    TheWaddy said:

You havent googled anything for years? Looks to me that you spend all your life doing that looking for 'nobodys' talking about a subject, that you construe as truth.

I had a guy working at my property last year, who started off talking about all the content that is here and i could tell it was ruling his life... by the end of the conversation it turned out he was so brainwashed by 'googling' this stuff, he believed the world was run by a certain ethnicity trading in paedophilia and they had just evacuated 20k children held under Central Park in New York.... and pointed to an official news clip with a large vessel in New Yorks harbours that had taken them out, despite the article obviously being about something else.... Apparently even Esther Rantzen was involved... i think at that point he should have realized how absurd this was!

The guy had also followed a certain conspiracy theorists notes (who had comprehensively covered covid), that convinced him he didnt ever need to pay any bills and they are not able to do anything about it in court, as long as you didnt stand up when the judge entered and refused to say 'yes' when they tried to confirm your name, they could not proceed.

I tried to get a certificate off him a few months later for the work but he had lost his business. I sincerely hope you are able not to fall into mental illness like this guy and hold on to some kind of reality.

Other search engines are available.
    Thank you My WaddyWaddy (can i call you Show?) for your concern, but i'll be just fine.
    edited July 2022
    You may call me show. Googling is a general term, im sure you have a field day if i suggested you firefoxed or safaried something.

I dont want to be reading 48 pages on this... have you offered an explanation to what you think Covid was all about, if it wasnt a condition that existed? I have a friend who plasters his FB with this stuff, but has never once offered an opinon on the reason for creating this situation?

At least 2 major world leaders in Trump and Boris have lost their jobs because of it, Trump who was doing very nicely in the countries eyes until Covid and was particulary gutted to lose his post. All world economies have suffered greatly.

So why did the world create this situation and what were the benefits? I find it a bit odd that world leaders were prepared to go along with pretending it was something to be worried about, just to line the pockets of pharmaceutical companies and shareholders in minor government positions (this is the conspiracists favourite one).... where it doesnt take a genious to know their economies would be decimated and in Trumps case, his main popularity point would be taken away from him.

All i see is these posts, but no explanation step by step from early 2020 to now, to what the plan and the objective was in creating this imaginary situation?

People over 80 dying, how unusual!

As the vast majority of this age group is vaccinated over any other age group (90%+), is it really unusual that a vaccinated over 80 is dying!?? Its not youth dew!!!!
    Paxlovid rebound......lol
    Biden positive for the 3rd time.... :D
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,455
    Mm! my wee looks stronger than your wee........ weeeeeeeeee!
    VespaPX said:

Biden positive for the 3rd time.... :D

4th time today...