You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Never ending story

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    WHO estimate 19.8M deaths were avoided due to vaccinations....6.8M deaths through covid to date....49M astra zenica doses administered...1300 of which claim injury...

Now we know there will be an amount in the 1300 that have also claimed whiplash when Mrs Evans tapped their car in Morrissons car park.... so the real claims are much less than 1300. There will of course, be the really unlucky ones whose bodies dont take well to a vaccine, this is true of all medicines.

On my medication i have for a trivial health issue, it says 'can cause anaphylactic shock', 'can be fatal'... same as if you give your child nuts for the first time, there is always a risk in life for these things.

Either way, if you cant do the maths from the figures above... if you are arriving at the vaccine is not worth it purely from the figures....you shouldnt be on a poker site in the first place!
  • Options
    PaintedOnePaintedOne Member Posts: 236
    W.H.O , wow you mugs will believe any old drivel

oh look someone that says they are powerful said so , please

education is often mistaken for intelligence

Tedros is still wanted for murder in his own country i hear lol

they are all on the payroll , hello , wakey wakey, or too scared to say anything

I hope you live long enough to apologize , a few deaths is fine for the rebranded flu shot . disgusting
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,356

Eloquently put.

We have a professional debater amongst us, thanks for clearing that up.
  • Options

W.H.O , wow you mugs will believe any old drivel

oh look someone that says they are powerful said so , please

education is often mistaken for intelligence

Tedros is still wanted for murder in his own country i hear lol

they are all on the payroll , hello , wakey wakey, or too scared to say anything

I hope you live long enough to apologize , a few deaths is fine for the rebranded flu shot . disgusting

You are mentioning mugs that believe any old drivel..... when you believe thousands of children go missing through government child trafficking that you read off the internet...
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,026
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    People are cottoning on to it being the new 'whiplash from being tapped on the bumper', lets give it a go at free money. Perhaps put up the true story other than the headline, which suggests it is major injuries!

Its 3845 people claiming things like lost wages and based on the whole lot getting the max payout of 20k.

Out of the 2987 (who have probably claimed whiplash in the past too, lets be honest) claimed previously, 59 were paid out to date. 2928 were trying it on.

59 had some kind of medical expense and lost wages. They are not dying, they have had some kind of adverse reaction.

Out of millions. What is the sensational story here? That more will come forward once they think free money is possible, but didnt at the time? Human nature for some.
  • Options
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,356
    VespaPX said:

Why would anyone say 'I don't understand how this doesn't bother people', that's quite nonsensical when It clearly does bother people.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,001
    VespaPX said:

She died a month ago.

She was not a healthy 20-year-old. She was an apparently healthy 20-year-old, who suddenly died.

People are pointing fingers at the cause of death. Without any knowledge.

A 20-yr-old dying suddenly is extremely likely to have had an autopsy, and there will almost certainly have been considerable medical examination as to cause of death.

There has been no update at all from the family since their (understandable) query as to whether the vaccination was the cause in the immediate aftermath.

Since then-nothing. Sadly, some people have undiagnosed heart conditions. Cardiac Risk in the Young.

Sadly, it happens. I know if I was that young lady's poor mother, I want to blame someone. Anyone.

But, sadly, some people die young. Without anyone or anything being to blame. It happened before Covid. It will happen after Covid. And Doctors are best placed to determine the cause of Death. Not parents. And not conspiracy theorists.

Doesn't stop it being desperately sad.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321

^^^^ great Post by @Essexphil
  • Options
    If 100% of the world had a jab on the same day when the vaccine first came out.... all the thousands of unexpected and unexplained death or major illness in the following weeks would leave it open for conspiracists to blame the vaccine.

If 0% had a jab on that day and there was no vaccine, guess what? There would still be thousands of unexpected and unexplained deaths or major illness across the world in that same weeks.

So when we have alot of countries were the vast majority of the population have been vaccinated, is it really fair to put these posts up as credible 'evidence'?

I think you know the answer Mr Vespa, so it comes across as a little desperate to pass these posts as some kind of game changers.
  • Options
  • Options
    Would be really good if you are having a thread of your own, to maybe address why you still think the posts are relevant when they have been comprehensively taken apart.

Otherwise its just comes across of posting rubbish without actually believing it....
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,495
    Do you think something is true if one person tell's you it is, or if one hundred do.

Could it be possible one hundred are wrong and one right. ?
  • Options
    Everything is possible even Toot Toot being right. hic!
  • Options
    When they won't even discuss it you know they're covering it up.

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,001
    goldon said:

Do you think something is true if one person tell's you it is, or if one hundred do.

Could it be possible one hundred are wrong and one right. ?

Of course it is possible. It happens. Just not very often. Because roughly 99% of the time it is the 99% that are right.

I disagree with most things @VespaPX says. Not all, but most. That said, I admire his tenacity. His steadfast refusal to look at the evidence when it is weighted against him. His willingness to read only the people who believe in the things he wants to believe in. It might be a bit strange. But I actually enjoy reading many of his posts. And there is always that 1% chance.

Me? I like to read stuff from people whose point of view is very different from mine. I have always found that you learn a lot more from people you disagree with, than from people of the same mind as you.

You? I don't disagree with most of what you say. Simply because I do not understand it. Your mind is wired very differently from mine. Not better. Not worse. Just differently.

Let me give 1 example. I believe you refer to me as Swampy. And @Haysie as Toot Toot. I genuinely have no idea why. I presume it is meant as some form of insult. But I have no idea why. So it does not cause offence.

Finally, in relation to "bovver boy" music. These days, I am a slaphead. But, in my youth, I was a skinhead for some years. I expect my musical taste is not so far from Vespa's. Although I much prefer Northern Soul or Ska to other types of Mod music.
  • Options
    Have you been down the Town Hall or Civic Offices to complain lately.

Give it a try......