You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Never ending story

Comments

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    VespaPX said:

Some choices are irreversible.

This is a fair point.
    The Vaers has only covered short term reactions,illnesses and deaths.
    Some take comfort from working out those short term percentages,especially if they’ve had no reactions to report.
    Mr Zuckers says ‘ we have no idea about the long term ‘.
    Mr Bill says ‘we can tweek’.
    And they’re both experts.
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    VespaPX said:

Are we still supporting persecuted minorities or has that gone away now?

Not sure.
    But if you put on your posh frock, you’re likely get less hassle from being unvaxxed, or full on transgender.
    Just identify with being unvaxxable.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,025
    From across the water, but interesting.
    All about politics?

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,043
  • Options
    'Crisis actor' conspiracy theory: How anti-vax activists targeted a Covid patient

A man was targeted with hundreds of abusive messages after being featured in a year-end BBC News report. The source? Anti-vaccine activists who falsely believed he was a so-called "crisis actor" pretending to be sick with Covid-19.

A few days after Christmas, Henry Dyne nonchalantly checked his phone while ordering a couple of drinks at a bar. As he unlocked it, he was greeted by more than 600 notifications.

He began to despair - it was something he'd experienced before - but, says the 29-year-old from Surrey, this time was "a hundred times worse".

The messages were nasty, abusive, even threatening.

"Next time you're in a hospital bed," one read, "it won't be with Corona."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-59896688
  • Options
    chilling said:

Jac35 said:

VespaPX said:

What's the latest version of "fully vaxxed" ?

2 shots?
    2+booster?

It’s currently 2 shots and a booster.

If it becomes more then that’s fine. I just want to protect myself and my family

You are posting exactly the same nonsense on thread after thread.
    Why?
    What is your point?
  • Options
    VespaPX said:

mumsie said:

VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

Listen to Fauci's views on vaccines at the start of all this.

https://gettr.com/post/pm1tymfe68

No comments from the Fauci fanboys?
    Fauci being as honest as always.

Not breaking news or something we dont know, it takes years to develop a vaccine normally, this was different because its a pandemic and we needed a vaccine yesterday.
    and i got slated for saying the vaxx was experimental.

Why was it taken down?

You keep posting stuff about Dr Fauci on thread after thread.
    Why would his comments be of interest?
    The day our government start listening to him, or start acting on his advice, is the day that I will pay attention to his comments, and views.
    Why would I care what they are up to in Victoria, or the US?
    These posts are repeated often, and just seem to be a distraction.

There are a number of points that have become accepted by those with a reasonably high IQ.
    Which include.
    It is obvious that those that are vaccinated are less likely to become infected than those that arent.
    In addition a much lower percentage of those that are fully vaccinated, will require hospital treatment, or become seriously ill.
    Not only do the unvaccinated put themselves at risk, they also endanger those they come into contact with.
    I can remember when vaccines were administered at Primary School to everyone, without any choice, even to the little babies that were scared of a needle.
    There was no choice.
    For the good of us all.
    You seem unable to address these points.
    You just post more stuff about Dr Fauci, or whats going on elsewhere in the world, or other distractions.

Clearly those that remain unvaccinated not only put themselves at risk, they put those that they come into come into contact with in danger.
    Including their friends and family.

You seem oblivious to the fact that antivaxxers die day after day.
    Your response is to post numerous distractions.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    You are posting exactly the same nonsense on thread after thread.
    Why?
    What is your point?

There's a lot of H arm in it. cough!
  • Options
    The Story starts with First Person saying old lady fell over in street twenty people rushed to her aid.
    On the new's later that Day. Twenty people with aid's assaulted old lady in road rage.

just sayin... cough!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    edited January 2022
    @HAYSIE

The relentless trolling of Mr Fauci is just part of an agenda. FWIW, Mr Fauci has given wonderful service to the USA & the world for over 50 years, & has been the Health Advisor to every US President since Reagan. He has numerous awards not just from the USA, but all over the world. He is highly trained in his profession & much respected by all except conspiracy theorists & Team QAnon, very few of whom have any training in medicine. And yet they some feel qualified to comment on Mr Fauci's abilities. Bit like a 24 stone armchair horse racing follower criticising a jockey.

There's a pattern with these hate campaigns - the same names occur again & again, mocking them from a position of ignorance and agenda.

These are the Usual Suspects;

Mr Fauci

Bill Gates. (The greatest philanthropist who ever lived, let us not forget).

Warren Buffett, respected by just about every sane person as a good man, & almost as big a philanthropist as Mr Gates. Had made a fortune & pledged to give away to charity every singe cent.

Hilary Clinton

Prof Whitty

Professor Van-Tam

President Biden

Mark Zuckerburg

Jack Dorsey (Twitter)

China

Russia

The pharmaceutical companies who have developed the vaccines.

Notably the likes of Donald Trump & Nigel Farage escape censure of course.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    chilling said:

Jac35 said:

VespaPX said:

What's the latest version of "fully vaxxed" ?

2 shots?
    2+booster?

It’s currently 2 shots and a booster.

If it becomes more then that’s fine. I just want to protect myself and my family

So what if a celebrity/Government Minister posts a publicity photo to encourage others to get vaccinated.
    It probably would have made more sense in this instance to re-publish the earlier photos, rather than the newer ones. so that no more than three could have been identified.
    However it surely helps, if more of the general public were encouraged to get vaccinated.
    Getting vaccinated may have saved their lives, in addition to those of their friends and families.

If it were up to me,
    I would make posting antivaxx nonsense on social media a criminal offence.
    The penalty for which would be a hefty jail sentence.
    Obviously to be served in solitary, while they remained unvaccinated.
    I would respect the choice of those that wished to remain unvaccinated, but they would remain locked down for the foreseeable.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@HAYSIE

The relentless trolling of Mr Fauci is just part of an agenda. FWIW, Mr Fauci has given wonderful service to the USA & the world for over 50 years, & has been the Health Advisor to every US President since Reagan. He has numerous awards not just from the USA, but all over the world. He is highly trained in his profession & much respected by all except conspiracy theorists & Team QAnon.

There's a pattern with these hate campaigns - the same names occur again & again, mocking them from a position of ignorance and agenda.

Mr Fauci

Warren Buffett, respected by just about every sane person as a good man, & almost as big a philanthropist as Mr Gates. Had made a fortune & pledged to give away to charity every singe cent.

Hilary Clinton

Prof Whitty

Professor Van-Tam

President Biden

Mark Zuckerburg

Jack Dorsey (Twitter)

China

Russia

I would agree.
    My point is that this trolling of the above, is at the expense of actually addressing the serious points that occur day after day.
    In particular,

There are a number of points that have become accepted by those with a reasonably high IQ.
    Which include.
    It is obvious that those that are vaccinated are less likely to become infected than those that arent.
    In addition a much lower percentage of those that are fully vaccinated, will require hospital treatment, or become seriously ill.
    Not only do the unvaccinated put themselves at risk, they also endanger those they come into contact with.
    I can remember when vaccines were administered at Primary School to everyone, without any choice, even to the little babies that were scared of a needle.
    There was no choice.
    For the good of us all.
    You just post more stuff about Dr Fauci, or whats going on elsewhere in the world, or other distractions.

Clearly those that remain unvaccinated not only put themselves at risk, they put those that they come into come into contact with in danger.

This trolling is not only unjustified, it is also a distraction.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@HAYSIE

The relentless trolling of Mr Fauci is just part of an agenda. FWIW, Mr Fauci has given wonderful service to the USA & the world for over 50 years, & has been the Health Advisor to every US President since Reagan. He has numerous awards not just from the USA, but all over the world. He is highly trained in his profession & much respected by all except conspiracy theorists & Team QAnon.

Mr Fauci

Hilary Clinton

Prof Whitty

Professor Van-Tam

President Biden

Mark Zuckerburg

Jack Dorsey (Twitter)

China

Russia

Some of the points they are making are idiotic.
    Like no vaccine has been approved in the US.
    This is true.
    Although, that is to ignore the fact that 3 have been approved for emergency use.
    Awaiting full approval before use of them may have resulted in a lockdown lasting for 5 or 10 years.
    No brainer.
    Nor does it address any of the above points.
    Is it even relevant in the UK?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Think their saying if you are to become a
    you should have the choice.
  • Options
    Also think they are saying they have Taken Hammer to Crack Egg with no Guarantee if it breaks. Could be wrong usually am. cough!
  • Options
    goldon said:

Think their saying if you are to become a
    you should have the choice.

The choice of putting others in danger?
  • Options

Your old enough to remember people volunteered or got paid to catch the flu virus in aid to find cure...... never happened not a money spinner. Me Mum always told me, if it looks like a Cabbage & smells like/ the Horse won't drink.
  • Options
    goldon said:

Your old enough to remember people volunteered or got paid to catch the flu virus in aid to find cure...... never happened not a money spinner. Me Mum always told me, if it looks like a Cabbage & smells like/ the Horse won't drink.

That is about as relevant as Dr Fauci is, or what they do in Victoria.

Which include.
    There was no choice.
    For the good of us all.

• Options
    Sure Toot Toot / Chill the usual suspects, will be along soon to comment as I don't do serious.

Just like to say, they are joyful playful puppies and post interesting stuff which from their viewing figures proves they are popular Form Posters. give a dog a bone Woof!