You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Never ending story

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,124
    edited January 2022
    goldon said:

The choice of putting others in danger?

Your old enough to remember people volunteered or got paid to catch the flu virus in aid to find cure...... never happened not a money spinner. Me Mum always told me, if it looks like a Cabbage & smells like/ the Horse won't drink.

There are two reasons to get vaccinated.
    The first is to protect yourself.
    The second is to protect those that you come into contact with.
    Those that refuse the vaccine, clearly dont care about their friends or family.
    Unless of course they are unable to be vaccinated for genuine medical reasons.
    Being a scared little baby doesnt count.
    I couldnt face refusing the vaccine, infecting a family member, and subsequently seeing them die.
    Antivaxxers clearly dont care.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    Some People fear the Dark other's night Owl's, wise we will see. Hope you and your Family stay well and healthy from your choice. ( not my thread to serious for me. )
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    VespaPX said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10367269/Father-three-begs-Covid-jabs-spending-Christmas-intensive-care.html

Nope:
    Just checked the hospital data for Worcestershire NHS Trust and they had no patients admitted for COVID on the 5th December 2021 and they had no COVID patients on MV beds in December 2021.
    https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/healthcare?areaType=nhsTrust&areaName=Herefordshire and Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust

Editor of the Mail better get ready for jail for spreading misinformation.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
  • Options
  • Options
    goldon said:

Sure Toot Toot / Chill the usual suspects, will be along soon to comment as I don't do serious.

Just like to say, they are joyful playful puppies and post interesting stuff which from their viewing figures proves they are popular Form Posters. give a dog a bone Woof!

There’s no point in informing them of anything.

Fauci supposedly being a top immunologist, can’t answer the question of why somebody that has immunity needs a vaccine. He never even bothered to use the excuse of variants or mutations.
    Half of the US know about Fauci and his chequered past, but some over here seem to idolise him.Sad.
    Amongst all of his lies,he even went to Congress to say ‘ there’s not much about’ in March 2020.
    The flu season during the 2019 Southern Hemisphere ,and 2019-2020 northern hemisphere, was
    off the charts.His own CDC data showed that. I &P is influenza & pneumonia.

Once a pandemic is called, you go to your “ pandemic response”. It’s supposed to be at level 5, meaning you are “ ready”. “ Ready” meaning you have all the necessities at hand.
    Supplying extra beds,( which totally disrupts hospitals, for obvious reasons) is in the literature.
    Most countries have signed up to agreement.

Obama live on air 2015 called the pandemic.
    Fauci even went further. In 2017, he said without doubt there will be a pandemic within the next two years during Trumps presidency .

The problem with all the evidence being on the conspiracy thread, is that a few think it’s all conspiracy info.

When there are vids of those involved, with their lips moving and words coming out,that are then put on a conspiracy thread, those few put their heads in the sand.

Even the Truss vid went over their heads. Poor delivery by her, agreed.
    But the point you should be questioning is the fact that we’re selling pork to a country that “ supposedly “ gave the world a pandemic and “ supposedly “ crashed the worlds economy.

I could comment on Buffet, who incidentally chuckled to himself when he actually stated there’s going to be a far worse pandemic in the future,alongside his pal Munger, live on air.

Gates makes his money by patenting and licensing. Until his great declaration at Davos about what a great investment the vaccine industry is. Roll the vids,it’s all there.

Further comments can be requested on other names and countries in the threads of Tikay and Haysie.

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    chilling said:

goldon said:

Sure Toot Toot / Chill the usual suspects, will be along soon to comment as I don't do serious.

Just like to say, they are joyful playful puppies and post interesting stuff which from their viewing figures proves they are popular Form Posters. give a dog a bone Woof!

There’s no point in informing them of anything.

Fauci supposedly being a top immunologist, can’t answer the question of why somebody that has immunity needs a vaccine. He never even bothered to use the excuse of variants or mutations.
    Half of the US know about Fauci and his chequered past, but some over here seem to idolise him.Sad.
    Amongst all of his lies,he even went to Congress to say ‘ there’s not much about’ in March 2020.
    The flu season during the 2019 Southern Hemisphere ,and 2019-2020 northern hemisphere, was
    off the charts.His own CDC data showed that. I &P is influenza & pneumonia.

Once a pandemic is called, you go to your “ pandemic response”. It’s supposed to be at level 5, meaning you are “ ready”. “ Ready” meaning you have all the necessities at hand.
    Supplying extra beds,( which totally disrupts hospitals, for obvious reasons) is in the literature.
    Most countries have signed up to agreement.

Obama live on air 2015 called the pandemic.
    Fauci even went further. In 2017, he said without doubt there will be a pandemic within the next two years during Trumps presidency .

The problem with all the evidence being on the conspiracy thread, is that a few think it’s all conspiracy info.

When there are vids of those involved, with their lips moving and words coming out,that are then put on a conspiracy thread, those few put their heads in the sand.

Even the Truss vid went over their heads. Poor delivery by her, agreed.
    But the point you should be questioning is the fact that we’re selling pork to a country that “ supposedly “ gave the world a pandemic and “ supposedly “ crashed the worlds economy.

I could comment on Buffet, who incidentally chuckled to himself when he actually stated there’s going to be a far worse pandemic in the future,alongside his pal Munger, live on air.

Gates makes his money by patenting and licensing. Until his great declaration at Davos about what a great investment the vaccine industry is. Roll the vids,it’s all there.

Further comments can be requested on other names and countries in the threads of Tikay and Haysie.

We are quite happy to be informed

But we’ll take out information from experts and not Vespa and Chilling

We feel that the experts know rather more
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    goldon said:

They’re not joyful and playful. They’re not popular forum posters
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

goldon said:

Give me a top 10 threads based on views.
  • Options
    Remember when Galileo said the world was a sphere the Catholic Church called his statement heresy, and he was denounced as a lunatic.

We have much to learn.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    I have questioned the last few year's events but I'm (one vote) not the mover & shaker's you need to convince.
    Foot Soldiers usually get run over by Tanks or mowed down by rubber bullets.

Good luck with the Crusade can't promise they won't pull your Statue down.

avid reader;
  • Options
    edited January 2022

We are quite happy to be informed

But we’ll take out information from experts and not Vespa and Chilling

We feel that the experts know rather more

That’s cool.
    Chris Whitty is one of your experts I presume?
    He says treat it like the flu. But, he also stated most wont catch it.
    Then there’s those that are heavily vaccinated having a 37% higher chance of catching a coronavirus. This was also stated in Parliament.
    274 treatments for a coronavirus? That’s true too.
    The NHS stated in Jan 2021 that things are far better.

You’re waiting for what from your experts?

Waiting for the nod for mask free living?
    Waiting for the call up for the next shot?
    Waiting for a certain number of jabs to travel?
    Waiting for a ping?
    Waiting for the R number to be below1?( 3.7m in a week?)
    Waiting to walk into a boozer mask free?

If Boris says no need for masks,then Haysie is going to be in a pickle. Boris lies. What to do🤔
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,473
    VespaPX said:

Jac35 said:

goldon said:

Give me a top 10 threads based on views.
    I would not get carried away.

For the record;

3,780 posts (mostly you & Chilling)

31,800 Views.

That's around 8 per post, & that includes moderators viewing it (several times per day) & search engine spiders, roughly 3 per day. Does not leave many.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    goldon said:

I have questioned the last few year's events but I'm (one vote) not the mover & shaker's you need to convince.

avid reader;

Where do you think that Aussie flu went? It’s on your thread.
    Why was a nasal spray from Australia claiming to kill 99.98% of the Sars2 virus , on the market in the UK, at the very same time Australia had strict lockdowns?

There’s a fascination with the word ‘ COVID’,not quite sure why.
    It could be a cough.
    It could be a sniffle.
    It could be chills.
    It could be just about anything.
  • Options
    goldon said:

avid reader;

If the Aussie flu for 2016 ,which is in red, caused havoc in the NHS that season ( bear in mind they’re Southern Hemisphere, 6months in front) then what’s the likely outcome of the 2019 season marked in blue?

Could repost the chart, can’t be a rsed.