You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

At what point does it become more than just a game?

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    neither me.... that was a good post..... 5784 jesus, ive just spent what it has felt has dominated my life for a couple of days doing 50.

Open the curtains, you might enjoy it..... :D
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    But i enjoy reading and posting on this forum
    All walks of life enjoy different things i like playing cards and posting shite.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,013
    Tikay10 said:

TheWaddy said:

neither me.... that was a good post..... 5784 jesus, ive just spent what it has felt has dominated my life for a couple of days doing 50.

Says the player who has just finished playing a HU game in which they made 49 (FORTY NINE) separate comments inside 19 minutes in the Table Chat Box...... without a single reply.
    Oh have a biscuit Tony :)

This man must be blameless.

OP was decent enough to write in the appropriate manner, not naming names.

Poor old Waddy has outed himself, denied bullying him, taken over his thread, and not said a single word on here denigrating anyone.

But, best of all, quoted as a certainty something with odds considerably longer than the Sun not coming up tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Tikay10 said:

TheWaddy said:

Says the player who has just finished playing a HU game in which they made 49 (FORTY NINE) separate comments inside 19 minutes in the Table Chat Box...... without a single reply.
    Interestingly ,you forgot to mention to the forum here the 'poor shippppy', who started this post as a poor abused boy has now taken to following me round the site, abusing and commenting on my heads up games HES NOT EVEN PLAYING IN!!!!!!!!

Forgot to mention that didnt you, mr fair moderator!????

I have not once denied i dont chat in the box in relation to combined odds of millions to one now.... have i??? Its all game i do that.... all game, every game, i mean u said it!
  • Options
    shipppp09shipppp09 Member Posts: 16
    TheWaddy said:

Tikay10 said:

TheWaddy said:

Interestingly ,you forgot to mention to the forum here the 'poor shippppy', who started this post as a poor abused boy has now taken to following me round the site, abusing and commenting on my heads up games HES NOT EVEN PLAYING IN!!!!!!!!

Forgot to mention that didnt you, mr fair moderator!????

I have not once denied i dont chat in the box in relation to combined odds of millions to one now.... have i??? Its all game i do that.... all game, every game, i mean u said it!

I never once abused you, I called you out for belittling your opponent, which you were doing. Just as @Tikay10 did, I was curious to see if it was just me you abused. And quell surprise, you do it to all your other opponents too. I’d understand if people were giving it back to you but not once did any of your opponents chime anything back to you. Your are incredibly arrogant & condescending considering we are playing the lowest stakes on the site.

Maybe move up to where people respect your raises. As they say.
  • Options
    Its like some weird maths denying nerd club! Talk about sticking together, its a bit creepy. Moderators even joining in even though '4 spades in hand all in shippppy' is the one crashing in on my tables to argue even though he hates it and it gets him really down!

Someones talking sh+t that u can now confirm, but i guess u will stick with the nerd club and the creepy code.... :D
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    TheWaddy said:

Its like some weird maths denying nerd club! Talk about sticking together, its a bit creepy. Moderators even joining in even though '4 spades in hand all in shippppy' is the one crashing in on my tables to argue even though he hates it and it gets him really down!

Someones talking sh+t that u can now confirm, but i guess u will stick with the nerd club and the creepy code.... :D

What math is being denied?

People aren't sticking together because they're bonded by the forum in some 'clique'. They came to conclusions based on what's been posted here and it turns out every single poster had a different opinion to you. Take from that what you will.
  • Options
    They are a weird creepy club, but even they cringe when you comment, i think u may be black balled pretty soon :D:D:D
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I can confirm Tikay10 is getting his cape on and the combined 30,000 post club (all 9 of them..30,000 posts... really??) are gathering..... think this may be it for you Kapowblamz... put the can of Stella down, remove your nerd club 'i shot JR' t-shirt with 'divvy' on the back and leave the club.....
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    36000 posts now

There isn’t a clique

People don’t like you because you’re a liar and a twatt at the tables
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    I blame the parents.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    TVSpice said:

@TheWaddy You say that you don't use the forum much. I'm sure that is true. However, suggesting that those who might have a large number of posts merely spend their lives on here, commenting on threads like this doesn't even begin to tell the full story.

For instance, @Tikay10 runs Competition Corner which runs seven days a week, every week, every year. The participants are required to place their predictions for a sporting event (usually football or horse racing). By offering such predictions, it is easy to rack up a large number of posts. The posts will usually consist of no more than a horse name or a football team along with the number of goals expected. It is a bit of fun which sometimes also includes a bit of banter.

Then there are the various 'leagues' run - MML league, started in 2020 during the first lockdown, The Orfordable League, running for years and the Forum Comp which involves certain tournaments played on a Monday. These have been in effect for as long as I can remember. Participants, again, sometimes chat to each other in the appropriate threads. There are other leagues besides the above.

These events are run by the players for the players and work due to the fun and banter had on the threads as well as, sometimes, during the games. They players who help run these events work very hard to keep league tables up to date etc for the pleasure of others and shouldn't be dissed for the number of posts perhaps by their name.

Tikay also does daily round ups of all the main events, this again produces congratulatory comments.

During the enforced online SPT events, there were a number of members of this site who helped run a 'commentary' via the Forum for people to read and see how people were performing, descriptions of big wins/losses and eliminations as the night(s) progressed.

All of this and more helps this site have a USP of friendly chat amongst the players and @Tikay10 works hard to accommodate us all without censorship.

So please don't criticise those who work hard to keep this site more than just poker. If most of us simply wanted to play poker, there are many sites to choose but most have been on here for years and years because of things like the forum and the fun events run by others.

Thank you for confirming my the 'your an outsider, lets attack him with mob rule' theory..... :D
    And now they are telling me 'actually. we dont really play much poker, we are here mainly for other purposes'!!!!!

By all means enjoy you fun events, but are you all qualified to comment not just a little, but at all? Im seeing a group like One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest here......
  • Options

I blame the parents.

i am imagining yours to be Shane Mcgowan and Myra Hindley....
    Jac35 said:

36000 posts now

There isn’t a clique

People don’t like you because you’re a liar and a twatt at the tables

Welcome to the poker discussion forum, where if they dont agree they are abusive to the extreme, which is great given the threads title.....
  • Options
    I mean the ultimate experience happened on a different site, what the **** is wrong with you guys... this is very very creepy, seriously!
  • Options
    edited January 2022

TheWaddy said:

What math is being denied?

People aren't sticking together because they're bonded by the forum in some 'clique'. They came to conclusions based on what's been posted here and it turns out every single poster had a different opinion to you. Take from that what you will.
    Every single poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres freaking 10 of you in the creepy club, theres been 2.5k views, but its the same 10 who answer on every darn thread!!!!! And you all agree with each other cos you have OAP coffee mornings, well isnt that surprising!!!!!

No wonder u guys cant figure out basic logic, you cant even see whats happening here!

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,171
    You are without doubt a complete tool.

I often disagree with posters such as @HAYSIE, @hhyftrftdr and others, but I retain respect for them.

You remind me of those players you see on t.v. who tank for 4 minutes before laying down 3 7 off to a preflop raise. You think you're being smart but everyone at the table knows exactly what you are.

Don't bother to respond because I've already read the book in the last 8 pages of this thread.

• Options
    Shippppy wouldnt tank, he would snap reraise.... and when reraised all in, he wud call.... from being 120 in the pot originally...... and the flop would be 3 3 7..... :D:D:D
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I mean that above comment is just about all is typically said to Shipppy that he made this post originally and calls it 'abusive'. You guys have now called me 'tool', 'div', 'divvy ape', 'twatt' etc etc ,..... in posts defending non-'abusive' behaviour.

Lets look at the facts or FACTS... the only reason i ever brought up 888 was cos the caped Tikay10 asked me to remind him what the difference was between an online deck and a real one. The only reason.

I told you of my experience in online poker in almost 20yrs, from what it was like mid 2000's, to black friday, to after black friday and the modern game. It was MY experience, i cant help what MY experience was, which as online poker players, i thought u might find insightful. But no, it just brought the creepy club attack, fuelled by the caped moderator,

Only TREBLEAAA came up with a good poker argument and showed how it was done, giving a great comeback opinion, with theory and fact.(take note kapowblamz, though far beyond anything of your capability). His post count stands at 10, which says he/she says something when it is relevant and thought out.

Then it appears we have gone full circle as the guy Shippppy, who you were all keen to support in his time of 'need' and all support, has managed to dupe you into thinking he was really struggling.... despite being the only one who constantly sits with me and not vice versa... is now stalking and harrassing me in my heads up games with other players!

He denies that he does it for any other reason than to 'observe' me 'berating' other players, but then how do i know he is there if hes not commenting? Hes like 'better get back to those 50 games' after ive lost a hand, 'wp bushwak', or whoever, every time a hand is won, which did result in me losing concentration and losing one of the games as i got into a spat with him commenting. Entirely my fault for falling for it of course, but just to let you know that the guy who calls me 'TheMitty', would never dream of calling anyone any names or commenting negatively in the chat box, would he?

Mr Caped Moderator continues to whip it up frequently, purely because i have suggested his beloved online poker may not be as it should. He knows the level of what is being said in his inflammatory post that have i have made '49 comments to zero' and says it in such a way to make you believe im a bad person... but interestly enough i have never been chat banned or even warned about my language... funny that isnt it???? And i know for a fact, several of my opponents who he noted had have 'zero' comments ARE chat banned! Perhaps the reason for 'zero' comeback comments? Conveniently forgot to mention that too!

I talk about long odds coming in on particulary bad play...thats what i do... i dont berate the player personally and have no interest in a reply, even though the caped moderator bizarrely thinks this is relevant. I think you are well respected here Tikay10, but if you want to run a fair forum, i would suggest you not to get too blinded and just support The Creepy Club as they are your major contributors...... Especially as you know.... you know... thay have been far more abusive in these posts than i have ever been at the tables.