You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

At what point does it become more than just a game?

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
    edited January 2022

Why bring up chat bans ?
    Who mentioned you getting a chat ban ?

Now you mention it.

If we vote on your upcoming chat ban, Ill promise you ill be voting against it.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,171
    mumsie said:

Why bring up chat bans ?
    Who mentioned you getting a chat ban ?

Now you mention it.

If we vote on your upcoming chat ban, Ill promise you ill be voting against it.

Me too, that would be like asking the landlord of your local to ban the guy who makes you all laugh by sitting in the corner and just coming out with random nutty stuff.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    Sky, you can't chat ban someone for Monkeying around playing Bingo.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    'if WE vote on your upcoming chat ban'... that doesnt sound like a creepy club with a caped moderator that will be totally fair does it wotsoever!
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    TheWaddy said:

'if WE vote on your upcoming chat ban'... that doesnt sound like a creepy club with a caped moderator that will be totally fair does it wotsoever!

If you had been around before Mr T (capped crusader) arrived to take over the Form you would have had one post only before the Mafia voted you out. believe me from x banned player who rubbed up the wrong way. I learnt my lesson to tone it down. cough! not mis-spelt btw
  • Options
    Just a bit ironic that the cult are more abusive than i have ever been......
  • Options
    goldon said:

Sky, you can't chat ban someone for Monkeying around playing Bingo.

And also your tongue in cheek but antagonistic post is very very similar to the type of comment i would use myself in the chat box... but im not in the gang so its just mine that is considered abusive!
  • Options
    Quote; Shogun Mr T is not your enemy more of a friend than you know.

Stay with Sky Poker treat it as friendly banter R.N.G. warts an all....... gl
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    TheWaddy said:

I mean that above comment is just about all is typically said to Shipppy that he made this post originally and calls it 'abusive'. You guys have now called me 'tool', 'div', 'divvy ape', 'twatt' etc etc ,..... in posts defending non-'abusive' behaviour.

Lets look at the facts or FACTS... the only reason i ever brought up 888 was cos the caped Tikay10 asked me to remind him what the difference was between an online deck and a real one. The only reason.

I told you of my experience in online poker in almost 20yrs, from what it was like mid 2000's, to black friday, to after black friday and the modern game. It was MY experience, i cant help what MY experience was, which as online poker players, i thought u might find insightful. But no, it just brought the creepy club attack, fuelled by the caped moderator,

Only TREBLEAAA came up with a good poker argument and showed how it was done, giving a great comeback opinion, with theory and fact.(take note kapowblamz, though far beyond anything of your capability). His post count stands at 10, which says he/she says something when it is relevant and thought out.

Then it appears we have gone full circle as the guy Shippppy, who you were all keen to support in his time of 'need' and all support, has managed to dupe you into thinking he was really struggling.... despite being the only one who constantly sits with me and not vice versa... is now stalking and harrassing me in my heads up games with other players!

He denies that he does it for any other reason than to 'observe' me 'berating' other players, but then how do i know he is there if hes not commenting? Hes like 'better get back to those 50 games' after ive lost a hand, 'wp bushwak', or whoever, every time a hand is won, which did result in me losing concentration and losing one of the games as i got into a spat with him commenting. Entirely my fault for falling for it of course, but just to let you know that the guy who calls me 'TheMitty', would never dream of calling anyone any names or commenting negatively in the chat box, would he?

Mr Caped Moderator continues to whip it up frequently, purely because i have suggested his beloved online poker may not be as it should. He knows the level of what is being said in his inflammatory post that have i have made '49 comments to zero' and says it in such a way to make you believe im a bad person... but interestly enough i have never been chat banned or even warned about my language... funny that isnt it???? And i know for a fact, several of my opponents who he noted had have 'zero' comments ARE chat banned! Perhaps the reason for 'zero' comeback comments? Conveniently forgot to mention that too!

I talk about long odds coming in on particulary bad play...thats what i do... i dont berate the player personally and have no interest in a reply, even though the caped moderator bizarrely thinks this is relevant. I think you are well respected here Tikay10, but if you want to run a fair forum, i would suggest you not to get too blinded and just support The Creepy Club as they are your major contributors...... Especially as you know.... you know... thay have been far more abusive in these posts than i have ever been at the tables.

I think you should lay off the Wacky Backy
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Behave yourself. Really ? you think you've been abused on here. I assume you've never played live coz you'd be hiding in the toilets weeping if you think you've been abused on here.

Although maybe @Tikay10 could have a word with the suits and arrange a "CULT" only freeroll.

That would be something positive to emerge from this self deluded waffle (hmmm love waffles me).
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Thank you for confirming my the 'your an outsider, lets attack him with mob rule' theory..... :D
    And now they are telling me 'actually. we dont really play much poker, we are here mainly for other purposes'!!!!!

By all means enjoy you fun events, but are you all qualified to comment not just a little, but at all? Im seeing a group like One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest here......

I have but one word for you. Myopic
  • Options
    edited January 2022

TheWaddy said:

Behave yourself. Really ? you think you've been abused on here. I assume you've never played live coz you'd be hiding in the toilets weeping if you think you've been abused on here.

Although maybe @Tikay10 could have a word with the suits and arrange a "CULT" only freeroll.

That would be something positive to emerge from this self deluded waffle (hmmm love waffles me).
    My point exactly in the very first post! Why didnt you say this to Shippppy and the thread would have been over before it started!? I dont feel particulary abused, im just pointing out its stronger than anything i ever said to him!

Shipppy they are telling you;

But they dont want to say it to you directly, cos they treat you differently depending on who u r...... I think if i wasnt white and british, i would be pulling out the racist card right now :D:D:D
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

TheWaddy said:

My point exactly in the very first post! Why didnt you say this to Shippppy and the thread would have been over before it started!? I dont feel particulary abused, im just pointing out its stronger than anything i ever said to him!

Shipppy they are telling you;

But they dont want to say it to you directly, cos they treat you differently depending on who u r...... I think if i wasnt white and british, i would be pulling out the racist card right now :D:D:D
    Sssshhhh quiet now. Let the grown ups play.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    In looking for a thread to post about the possible intrusive checks that the Gambling Commission areb trying to bring in ........I found this thread, that I missed at the time.

I only read the last 4 pages, but there were a couple of fantastic posts from @TrebleAAA

Great reading ...... tho' some things never change, other than we're now 'The Tea Club' as opposed to 'The Coffee Club' ;):D