You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Greatest Hero Call Ever? $269K pot won with Jack High

124»

Comments

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 529
    Helissio2 said:

So can this Bryan guy see what the river card would be?

Because just seeing the whole cards isnt much help. J4 vs 89(suited clubs)
    on 10 9 9 3 board with two clubs.

If i was holding J4 i wouldnt call an all in over $100 000 even if i knew that my opponent had 89.

I'm getting it in all day long, unless I know the folded cards or the rake is uncapped and high. That's assuming I'm rolled to play these stakes....
  • Options
    Helissio2Helissio2 Member Posts: 61
    Bean81 said:

Helissio2 said:

So can this Bryan guy see what the river card would be?

Because just seeing the whole cards isnt much help. J4 vs 89(suited clubs)
    on 10 9 9 3 board with two clubs.

If i was holding J4 i wouldnt call an all in over $100 000 even if i knew that my opponent had 89.

I'm getting it in all day long, unless I know the folded cards or the rake is uncapped and high. That's assuming I'm rolled to play these stakes....
    And you would run it twice?
  • Options
    Helissio2Helissio2 Member Posts: 61
    edited October 2022
    Also if I am cheating, I assume the whole point would be for me to call 'all ins' in better situations than this!
  • Options
    Angela124Angela124 Member Posts: 71
    First thought definitely cheated then done a 180 and thought it was just a recreational player messing up and taking it by fluke but after watching more and more about this on youtube i am 97% sure this was a scam and they aren't very good at it. To many lies been told when there was no need to
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    Angela124 said:

First thought definitely cheated then done a 180 and thought it was just a recreational player messing up and taking it by fluke but after watching more and more about this on youtube i am 97% sure this was a scam and they aren't very good at it. To many lies been told when there was no need to

@Angela124

I think many of us have flip-flopped as the story developed, but more & more it's become evident that Team Robbi is full of degenerates & dodgy sorts who can't reasonably be trusted.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    I'm a great judge of character.

There is no way that a lady of that statuette cheated.

End of.

• Options
    DozzaDozza Member Posts: 286
    IMPORTANT UPDATE - Robbi passed a lie detector test which was set up by her own team.
  • Options
    DozzaDozza Member Posts: 286
    A year has passed since this incident. Garrett is still banned from playing on HCL as far as I'm aware. Robbi continues to enjoy her new found celebrity status in the poker world and has played in several big games which have been streamed online.