You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,023
    The first leg of the ladder challenge bet obliged, will wait for the second bet and if I don't fancy it I won't do it.

• Options
    This is what the ladder bet is trying to achieve I'm not too sure how far I'll follow it but I'll post the bets for those (if any) read this post :D

• Options
    The pin stickers 20 team 10p acca tick the goals off when they go in.

• Options
    Had a couple of free bets to use up today.

• Options
    No winners yesterday as Fulham let the banker down, five games in the pin sticker bet failed to get +1.5 goals & Richarlison wasn't even in the Spurs squad though the Spurs win and corners part both won but WH refunded the free bet which I've used today.

• Options
    Off to the Belgian Jupiler League for the last bet of the weekend and it's top v bottom if the stats mean anything then it should give a good run for my money.

• Options
    edited January 2023
    lucy4 said:

Off to the Belgian Jupiler League for the last bet of the weekend and it's top v bottom if the stats mean anything then it should give a good run for my money.

Cashed out my stake money before it kicked off as wasn't too sure about Genk leading at half time Genk have just scored a penalty in 7th minute!

EDIT 2-0 up after 14 minutes I'm turning it off now :D
  • Options
    Made the wrong call by cashing out the bet before the start.

• Options
    The £10-£500 Ladder Bet Challenge is still going strong though I've not been backing it.

The next bet tomorrow takes them into the £150 mark starting to get serious then.

• Options
    A bit early to be posting this but I was looking for the cards market for the match and came across this bet so thought I'd get it done before I forgot about it.

• Options
    Trying a little double up tonight.

• Options
    A late goal for Luton got the bet done but on other things the ladder bet won again tonight. I've not been backing it but just interesting to see how far the bet will go.

Here's the ladder bet so far.

• Options
    If only I'd followed this £10-£500 challenge as the latest bet just came in so 1 more bet to get to the £500.

• Options
    This is the final game of the ladder challenge that people will be sweating on tonight.

• Options
    Well done to those who backed the £10-£500 challenge through all the bets.

• Options
    It seems that quite a few people were on the ladder bet according to Betfair.

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,524
    Have you been following this:
    Bad Man Betting
    3 h
    ·
    🪜 £10 TO £1,000 LADDER CHALLENGE! WHO’S IN?
    ❗️READ THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED!
    It’s a long one, but it’s important. I’ll be spending the afternoon researching and I’ll post bet 1 this evening. … See more
  • Options
  • Options
    DONN001DONN001 Member Posts: 702
    HI LUCY FOR THE SAKE OF A POUND ARSENAL 00 10/1 WILLHILL 12/1 SKYBET
  • Options
    DONN001 said:

HI LUCY FOR THE SAKE OF A POUND ARSENAL 00 10/1 WILLHILL 12/1 SKYBET

Thanks @DONN001 for reminding me (again) about this safety net bet.