You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    never back 0-0 for the correct score, always back 'no goalscorer' at the same price & that way if the only goal(s) in the match is an own goal you're still a winner :)
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,041

never back 0-0 for the correct score, always back 'no goalscorer' at the same price & that way if the only goal(s) in the match is an own goal you're still a winner :)

Good info which I'll keep in mind but I don't think it applies to this bet as we've already had £10 for any goal to be scored at Evens and @DONN001 correctly said back 0-0 for £1 to cover the bet.
  • Options
    I think he's had 19 SOT so far this season so that's roughly 1 per game worth risking £10.

• Options
    edited January 2023
    That losing streak still continues as Watkins got subbed off after 32 minutes, I think I might join Sky Bingo as it seems better odds of getting a winner than my bets :D I even added Joao Felix to my Fantasy Football team and that went **** up :D
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    spartathenspartathen Member Posts: 936
    Bet builder free £1 sky bet today opt in required.
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    lucy4 said:

which site is that?
  • Options

lucy4 said:

which site is that?
    @goldnballz Paddy Power.
  • Options
    Had a free £2 bet builder to use on the Mancs Derby.

• Options
    It doesn't look too good for Rashford so I've cashed out for a small profit, we all know what's gonna happen now, he'll come out in the second half and have a SOT and the bet will come in :D

• Options
    Had a free £1 bet to use up today.

• Options
    lucy4 said:

It doesn't look too good for Rashford so I've cashed out for a small profit, we all know what's gonna happen now, he'll come out in the second half and have a SOT and the bet will come in :D

Rashford done his bit but Haaland fluffed his lines so the small cash out proved right in the end.
  • Options
    Another day of almost but no quite as Exeter drawing let the main acca down (£51),Burnley were 1 corner away (£20) & the +1.5 goals acca was 2 goals short (£13).On the plus side the cash out in the Manc derby (£8:50) and the +0.5 goals (£20) at least returned a few much needed penny's to the coffers.
  • Options
  • Options
    At **** last the losing streak has ended and it couldn't of happened at a nicer time @Essexphil

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,018
    lucy4 said:

At **** last the losing streak has ended and it couldn't of happened at a nicer time @Essexphil

Enjoy your day ;)
  • Options
    Just had a quick look at the odds to win the league and the stand out odds to me is the 14/1 on Utd but that'll soon disappear if as expected they win tonight. They then go to Arsenal on Sunday,a win there is not out of the question either so that would drastically reduce their odds. Also Arsenal & City have not played each other yet this season,so that's more points being dropped there between them both. They've got the best recent form and seem to be on a roll since Ronaldo left, I think they've won every league game. Surely they've gotta be worth a small punt before the next two games are played at 14/1.

• Options
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

Well that didn't quite work out to plan especially as I could've cashed out for £16 odd before the equaliser but I'm not too disappointed as it's 2 points dropped for Utd in their pursuit of Arsenal and still got the Utd league bet going just in case we or City collapse.