You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    Entered one of my weekly free predictor games and the odds came up as quite good so have used a £1 free bet on the picks.

• Options
    Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang going back to Arsenal will give him something to prove.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475

5/1 - better in places - is a big price for Chelsea to win. Hope it does not happen, but that's surely value.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

5/1 - better in places - is a big price for Chelsea to win. Hope it does not happen, but that's surely value.

Yea I thought they were over priced when I saw the odds.
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang going back to Arsenal will give him something to prove.

Not a single shot either on target or not and an abysmal performance.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

lucy4 said:

A fun bet for the month of April to countdown their goals.

Four players. Three goals. All in form. All penalty takers.

⚪️ Harry Kane: 6 fixtures – Everton (A), Brighton (H), Bournemouth (H), Newcastle (A), Man United (H), Liverpool (A)

Goal Tally: 21 in 28

"Kane has recently broken both the England and Tottenham goal-scoring record."

🔴 Bukayo Saka: 6 fixtures – Leeds (H), Liverpool (A), West Ham (A), Southampton (H), Man City (A), Chelsea (H)

Goal Tally: 12 in 28

"The star boy has scored 5 goals in 7 games against the Big 6 this season."

🔴 Ivan Toney: 7 fixtures – Brighton (A), Man United (A), Newcastle (H), Wolves (A), Aston Villa (H), Chelsea (A), Nottm Forest (H)

Goal Tally: 16 in 25

"Toney has scored 8 in his last 12, and 4 of his 7 April fixtures are below Brentford in the table."

⚫️ Alexander Isak: 7 fixtures – Man United (H), West Ham (A), Brentford (A), Aston Villa (A), Tottenham (H), Everton (A), Southampton (H)

Goal Tally: 6 in 10

"Isak has the height to head in Trippier’s pinpoint crosses, the agility and dribbling to create his own chances, and the finishing to top it all off."

Kane,Toney & Isak have all obliged with games in hand so just need Saka (who missed a penalty last week) to score 2 more against City or Chelsea.
    This bet was let down by Saka, when the bet was placed he was banging them in but he has tailed off recently but the bet gave a good run for the money. There is a new bet for the last month of the season, I've got my doubts about Isak as Wilson seems to be the inform striker at Newcastle but it's worth a £1 for a months worth of bets.

• Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 214
    lucy4 said:

ALWAYS wait for the lineups, I looked at AC and thought oh no, 1/3 in most bookies was awful odds
  • Options
    JammyFker said:

lucy4 said:

ALWAYS wait for the lineups, I looked at AC and thought oh no, 1/3 in most bookies was awful odds
    Milan needed to win to close in on CL qualification and I thought they'd see off the 2nd from bottom club easily.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Haaland & Watkins had plenty of chances to score.

• Options
  • Options