You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,019
    A boosted bet builder on the early game just for some interest in the game, then going for the so called 'Big' clubs to step up to the plate trying to secure their Euro places.

Definitely going up against the curse of the early game rule today :D

A nice early winner come on Son your turn next :D

And there's the second bet won after 15 minutes, that's how I like to win :D

A quick bet builder as I was nearly out of time to get a bet on.

Thankfully Kane and Son obliged in the early game to give a small £4 profit from all the bets but as for the so called 'Top Clubs' performing to get Euro places well the lest said the better but in the words of the great Bob Dylan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_nWlSX6Us
    Used a free £1 bet and £5 from account for this before I heard Leicester are set up for the draw but surely even a team playing for a draw will have 3 SOT.

lucy4 said:

Used a free £1 bet and £5 from account for this before I heard Leicester are set up for the draw but surely even a team playing for a draw will have 3 SOT.

After 5 minutes of this game I've got absolutely no hope of this bet coming in.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,027

After 45 minutes, Leicester's xG goals is 0.00

Tikay10 said:

After 45 minutes, Leicester's xG goals is 0.00

Has there ever been stats like this for a first half.

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,027

Incred.

Second half looks similar too.
    So far it seems to be working and if it does well done Dean Smith.
    lucy4 said:

I've got the home team won but I don't think the away team are gonna do it.
    Going into the last games of the season I've got these two bets remaining, not holding out much hope as City will surely be resting their major players with two finals on the horizon and Brighton/Brentford still playing for Euro places

lucy4 said:

Going into the last games of the season I've got these two bets remaining, not holding out much hope as City will surely be resting their major players with two finals on the horizon and Brighton/Brentford still playing for Euro places

City drawing with Brighton put paid to 1 of the bets, now just gotta hope they avoid a defeat at Brentford on the last day. Brentford are the only club to beat City at their ground this season so it's not a given that City won't lose.
    The final day in the Bundesliga is usually a goal fest so I've gone for over 2.5 goals in each game.

A Super Boost in the first race at Goodwood.

lucy4 said:

A Super Boost in the first race at Goodwood.

Missed the break and was slowly away then ran wide on the bend fought back but was beaten by a neck. If I'd done it on Sky would've got my stake back but the odds weren't as good.
    edited May 2023
    lucy4 said:

The final day in the Bundesliga is usually a goal fest so I've gone for over 2.5 goals in each game.

It ended with 6 out of the 9 games obliging the other 3 games needed 4 more goals, close but no cigar but a bit of entertainment for £1. I enjoy these bets more than any others that I do, there was 27 goals across the 9 games so averaging 3 goals per game, can I claim that as an over 2.5 goals winning bet :D
    edited May 2023
    Not going mad on the last day just a few £1 and free bets.