You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,473

Tempers got very frayed in the 1st half up at Newcastle, especially Xhaka (obv), be no surprise to see plenty of cards 2nd half, perhaps even a red.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    lucy4 said:

A Newcastle goal away landing the bet.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

Tempers got very frayed in the 1st half up at Newcastle, especially Xhaka (obv), be no surprise to see plenty of cards 2nd half, perhaps even a red.

Yea the Ref let a lot of thing go.
  • Options
    I've just read through this entire thread (boring bank holiday) I've had some ups and plenty of downs but on the most a good trip. I can't believe how long ago The World Cup seems when I started this silly thread. Going in to the last dregs of the season I think I need to up my betting game to make the magical £1000
  • Options

@lucy4

It's been most enjoyable, & it'd be great if you could get to £1,000, but don't be fixated by it, you've done great, & it's been an entertaining journey either way.
  • Options

@lucy4

In the Forest game, Yates & Alcarez are niggling away at each other, card(s) are inevitable unless they calm down.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@lucy4

It's been most enjoyable, & it'd be great if you could get to £1,000, but don't be fixated by it, you've done great, & it's been an entertaining journey either way.

I've beat last year's total so that's a winner but I wanna make that £1000 if I can.
  • Options
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Bet Everton @ 9.2 on the Exchanges last night, decided to cash out after the 1st goal, got 120 % of ma stake back, if only ah had bigger baws.
    Sayin that ah bet Borehamwood @ 13.0 and got about 300 % of ma stake back, cashed oot just before Notts Co scored, so swings and roundabouts.
  • Options
    Had some free bets to use up and if City get a penalty I don't think Haaland will be giving the ball to anyone else like what he done against Leeds at the weekend :D

• Options
    lucy4 said:

Was 1 Benzema SOT away from landing the bet, I'm currently going through another 'Almost but not quite' run at the moment but as they say in Essex 'Keep Calm & Carry On' :D
  • Options
    Some more free bets to use up on this boosted odds horse.

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    lucy4 said:

Some more free bets to use up on this boosted odds horse.

Just about won that one.........by 22 lengths ;)
  • Options

Won by 22 lengths is she a super star in the making or were the others below par for that race ?
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    lucy4 said:

Won by 22 lengths is she a super star in the making or were the others below par for that race ?

She got to the front and flew home TBH. One to watch I think.
  • Options

She looks very special indeed, especially on that ground which must be close to "Heavy" now.
  • Options
    The ground is certainly sorting the horses out today.
  • Options
    Just One For Fun.

• Options
    Another nearly but not quite.

• Options
    A boosted odds bet on the favourite.