You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,041
    The 89p bet came in but as the saying goes "From little acorns..."

It's all about the 'Big 3' tonight, the 89p bet winnings of £7:33 and two other slightly boosted bets to double the stakes.

• Options
    Sky are offering Evens on City,Celtic & PSG I'll also have a little dabble on that, it's either gonna be a good day or bad day :D

• Options
    I just can't get by all the 'Big Teams' not winning today but only time will tell, I backed my thoughts so lets see how it turns out.

• Options
    No doubt the first game will **** up all the other bets but hey-ho that's how it goes.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524
    edited December 2022
    @lucy4

What could possibly go wrong?

I mean, seriously, these bets look bomb-proof & surely ought to get home.

And I hope they do.

I recall one year that the Sky Bet Soccer Saturday Special, or whatever they called it, & which generally consisted of the day's three best shorties, got home 9 times in an entire season. The maths of multiples & accas is a thing of wonder.
  • Options
    spartathenspartathen Member Posts: 936
    Tonight’s forum competition game Blackpool Sheffield Utd was a lively game to say the least although much of the action occurred after the final whistle.
    Booking points may be of interest.
  • Options
    It turned out to be a good day as all bets came in though the PSG game was a bit eventful with Marquinhos scoring for both sides,Neymar red carded (Diving) and it needed a 96th minute Mbappe penalty to get the bet across the line, fine margins and all that stuff.

• Options
    Definitely breaking the unwritten rule of never betting on the early kick off games by choosing two early games, I'm facing the betting gods head on :D .

Also for a bit off added interest in the Wolves v Man U game a little bet builder.

• Options
    The early kick off rule is broken on one bet and just need Mancs to hold on also Barcelona to hold on to their 1-0 half time lead on the other bet.

• Options
    Well the early K.O. curse did once again raise it's ugly head but fortunately I done a partial cash out when Espanyol were awarded a penalty for my stake money £15 back, if Barcelona would've gone on to win the game I would've won an extra £16:08p but alas it wasn't to be but at least I got my stake money back and the Bet Builder came in for a £25 profit so not all bad.

• Options
    Half Time Bets and the Arsenal duo are always up for another booking each, the odds of 160/1 are far too big to ignore.

• Options
    Today's Bet Builder for added interest on the Spurs v Villa game.

• Options
    A bit of a mixed bag today starting with the Rangers v Celtic game, today's referee John Beaton averages 4 yellows per game this season, lets hope it's a fiery start to the game with an early card.

Next it's on to the 3pm Championship 3pm games.

Then a boosted odds treble which on paper seems a banker...

Finishing the day with the late Premier game Brentford v Liverpool.

Total Stakes £24:46 Potential Returns £72:36
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Did the first request bet ah saw in the Rangers game for a daft £1 ..

A baw hair away, Hatate couldnae get himself booked.
  • Options
    That's the first bet gone down as ref didn't get his cards out until stoppage time at least he can have a beer in his favourite bar afterwards...

• Options
    rabdeniro said:

Did the first request bet ah saw in the Rangers game for a daft £1 ..

A baw hair away, Hatate couldnae get himself booked.

Unlucky on that bet.
  • Options
    Not a very good day so far and it's all down to the last game, I've also had Salah to have a shot on target so hopefully will recoup a bit of today's stake money.

• Options
    An absolutely terrible day today no first half cards in the Glasgow Derby, then the 'Banker Treble' was over before half time 0-2 and a player sent off. The Championship bet was 3 goals shy. I'll not even mention the Liverpool bet but well done Brentford. As a saver here's the last bet of the day, who knows it could rescue me but if not, well that's how betting goes :)

• Options
    The last bet at least recouped some of my losses on the day.

• Options
    spartathenspartathen Member Posts: 936
    Not footy but here is my two massive anti post bets for the pdc darts.