You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cheltenham Bets,Tips,News & Thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,028
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523

Just had the one so far (Will go mad on Monday).

FRID 2.50pm Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle 2023 - Embassy Gardens @ 8/1 (e/w) (Info received)

GLIYF
  • Options
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    ^^^ decent, but mine's limited to a fiver this year & Paula only allowed £2 (both £10 last year)
  • Options

^^^ decent, but mine's limited to a fiver this year & Paula only allowed £2 (both £10 last year)

I'll have to check to see what my limit is this year, last year it was £10.
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

Have also done this boosted odds bet in the same race, if Constitution Hill wins it covers both bets, if State Man wins I'm £30 in profit, if neither wins I'm giving up :D

• Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032
    lucy4 said:

I'm not having you copying my bets again
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,163
    Look out for Venitia's horses in the handicap chases .....always worth a little each way bet .....especially as it looks like being softish

GOOD LUCK everyone ......getting excited now. :):p
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,591
    MISTY4ME said:

Look out for Venitia's horses in the handicap chases .....always worth a little each way bet .....especially as it looks like being softish

GOOD LUCK everyone ......getting excited now. :):p

I will send you my pin to help you pick the winners again this year.
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

I'll have to check to see what my limit is this year, last year it was £10.
    Last year it was £10 limit but only for the first race on Day 1 if I remember correctly.

Previous years it was £10 first race every day.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,734
    anyone on Marine National in the opener.......seen her run 3 times, beautiful horse.
  • Options

anyone on Marine National in the opener.......seen her run 3 times, beautiful horse.

Yeh HE is ......Owner/Trainer fancies him massively

I'm an IL ETAIT TEMPS fan (backed him e/w @ 20/1 when he won last time) and I've backed TAHMURAS every time since I saw him win at Chepstow in October .....tho' missed the 50/1 for Supreme
  • Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 206
    What a week ahead B)
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,734
    MISTY4ME said:

I'm an IL ETAIT TEMPS fan (backed him e/w @ 20/1 when he won last time) and I've backed TAHMURAS every time since I saw him win at Chepstow in October .....tho' missed the 50/1 for Supreme
    guess im allowed the odd typo now and then, first time i seen it, i was hugely impressed, had the thought - is that the best horse i have ever seen.....
  • Options

MISTY4ME said:

guess im allowed the odd typo now and then, first time i seen it, i was hugely impressed, had the thought - is that the best horse i have ever seen.....
    DEFO NOT ......just watch the Champion Hurdle.....you should see the BEST HORSE you've ever seen

......since ISTABRAQ. ;)
  • Options
    This year it seems that I'm limited to £2 for the cash back promotion.

• Options
    lucy4 said:

Me too.

It's so wet and windy here if they haven't got the covers on they will need to bring their swim suits and wellington boots (the horses I mean).
  • Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    BEST WEEK OF THE YEAR BAR NONE AND IM ON HOLIDAY 😂
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    tai-gar said:

lucy4 said:

Me too.

It's so wet and windy here if they haven't got the covers on they will need to bring their swim suits and wellington boots (the horses I mean).
    Me too...
  • Options
    spartathenspartathen Member Posts: 936

Won a bit of money off a free bet some weeks ago.Kept my own ratings/top order throughout winter. 1.constitution hill 2. Bravemansgame 3. Jonbon.
    I know I haven’t included bravemansgame in above but that will be a single along with the other two,don’t think constitution hill will be beaten and the doubt about Jonbon after the two horse kempton win last time is dismissed by the jockey saying he was really pleased with the run.
    As for the going it may go soft but last years Thursday was wet and it dried out by Friday,we have had little rain throughout February and only some snow and rain of late so may not be that deep in the ground.
    Good luck all who are punting.