You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

First Words!

Comments

• DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: First Words!:
    My pet hate: Using the word loose instead of lose.
    Posted by Occultus
    LOL think im guilty of that one. Same as dessert and desert
  • TaxicabTaxicab Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2009
    why not im thinking, yes, become at active poster.  Hi Rich, dont know if your the guy happy
    to choose the bad beats but i think (and not the good people on this forum, mind) that
    skypoker is sh?T

Bet365 offer plenty of $1000 guarenteed tourneys, with poker of all varieties.
    buyins are as little as $1 for these tournaments with the 2hr approx speed
    ones being $3 to enter with a prizepool of $3000 minimum.
    8.30pm every day there is a $35,000 rebuy and addon tourney which is
    $10+$1 to enter.  i look forward to seeing u all at BET365 :)

good enough for that free willy wonky ticket nob cheese?

• TheBouncerTheBouncer Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2009
    Hi all,

I used to be a serial chatter on a range of "chat-up" forums many years ago. Suffice to say I ended up getting married to someone I met online. After a handful of years it never worked out, she complained that I was always on the computer and never paid attention to her, citing that I had "changed" since we first met. Bizzare statement given we had met online, but hey I'm happy with my character. More recently I've always been a lurker, primarily since I dont want to get drawn into the frequent personal attacks that most chat forum seem to detract into. Hopefully this site stays above that sort of juvenile behaviour. I'm happy to make the occassional quality posting rather than daily contribution :-)

My suggestion would be to try and arrange some sort of "team event" - does such a thing exist in Poker (e.g. the recent Sky Poker Ashes)? How about on a football theme, players join a team (different each week, i.e. not necessarily one they support) with fixtures aligned to that weeks matches. Say for one game 30 players, 15 each for Arsenal and Liverpool, split evenly into 5 tables of 6. Play for 90 minutes (with a half time break, so large chip count, low/slow blinds). Aggregate the chip count at the end and everyone in the winning team splits the winnings in cash with points also awarded for longer term league purposes. Problems could be collusion, but disable the chat (instead replace it with live feed from sky sports teleprinter) and randomize team selection and that should sort it. Add a bounty for players knocked out within 90 minutes, plus allow someone knocked out in the first half to come back on in the 2nd. All in all, a winner I reckon - copyright with me :-)

Anyway as Star_Rich will attest in the freeroll chat earlier that I correctly predicted Mr Bolt would break the 200m WR, I almost got the time right. Thus surely that must be deserved of a prize :-)
  • TaxicabTaxicab Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2009
    Hi, it would be great to chat with fellow disatisfied customers about how sh?T skybet
    is.  My email is forby@rock.com and it would be great to hear from you.

Can i apologise in advance that the only free token is my friendship (not worth too
    much i know) but what did u expect, a FREE token from Skypoker? doubtful very
    wasnt it.  Anyone relate this:  When Skybet gets mentioned on the tele, like on
    C4 racing, im shouting in spirits (well in my head with trustable audiable voice)
    "DONT TRUST THEM, ANYWHERE BUT SKYBET, ITS FIXED" and then happily
    smiling away wondering to God if ive helped anyone make a wise choice that day.

I love to hate them, but not wish any bad of obviously, because that could put
    my place in Heaven in contempt.....and i wouldnt anyway.

it would be nice to receive an email from ANY of u, even if its saying "your funny
    but your paranoid" or "your crazy" or "shut up" - all fine.

Thankyou and Good Day

Forby
    forby@rock.com - all questions answered ; )
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    Welcome 'the Bouncer'

great to chat to you last night on the tables

Rich
  • 1realdeal1realdeal Member Posts: 85
    edited August 2009
    this poker site is fixed ask ICASHMORE or find him
  • 1realdeal1realdeal Member Posts: 85
    edited August 2009
    i wonder whos paying your wages oh i forgot the bots
  • freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited August 2009
    This is my first post! Only joined on friday, hope that wasnt the reason the site went down :)
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    lol. now we all know whose to blame  ! nice introduction , welcome to the forum , just dont do it again please.
  • freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited August 2009
    lol. now we all know whose to blame  ! nice introduction , welcome to the forum , just dont do it again please.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Haha, ty, I will behave now!
  • xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited August 2009
    Hey

Well up until about an hour ago it was 'somebody hand me a gun' but came 2nd in BH (woohoo)...so now its 'I might be a blonde woman but dont underestimate me'

xFALLENx
    edited August 2009
    wish now i had got those blonde jokes in earlier . well done , see you at the tables again soon.
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    O/T sorry, but PILLOWMAN why's your avatar that way round? Is it intentional? lol

If not here's one in the correct orientation (once the Sky Mods have approved it)

edited August 2009
    I WANT MY GUN BACK NOW!!!!!!!
    edited August 2009

lol , noseybank , cant worry about that now , any tips where i can hide ,,,,

edited August 2009
    lol , noseybank , cant worry about that now , any tips where i can hide ,,,,
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Nope, you're a gonna! Been nice knowing ya.....

PS, the pic is approved now (you may have to refresh the page). You can save (right click & save) then  use that one instead if you wish.

edited August 2009

you know thats going to take me all evening ...... everyones trying to keep me real busy, im starting to get paranoid now ....... 

edited August 2009
    would never shoot u pillow, ur my bud

then again..................lol
    edited August 2009
    i will reserve saying thankyou until i have seen the pic. . i dont even know how to refresh a page.how can i concentrate,knowing shes out there .......
    edited August 2009
    i will reserve saying thankyou until i have seen the pic. . i dont even know how to refresh a page.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN

When you're looking at the page with the image on it just click your browsers REFRESH (or RELOAD) button so it reloads that particular page (in doing so it refreshes all the images).