You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

First Words!

13»

Comments

• sir_bandarsir_bandar Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2009
    hello guys, i recently got a reward into my account from skypoker, the bonus on my account history showed up as ebonus2, can enyone tell me what i did to get this bonus and how i can get it again!? thanks alot.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: need an answer :):
    hello guys, i recently got a reward into my account from skypoker, the bonus on my account history showed up as ebonus2, can enyone tell me what i did to get this bonus and how i can get it again!? thanks alot.
    Posted by sir_bandar
    hey!

if you have any queries around your sky poker account it would be best to get in contact with our customer care team by clicking here. if you do this they will be happy to investigate the issue for you.

let me know how that works out for you.

all the best,

Rich
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009

thanks noseybonk ,,,, i have followed your instructions but somehow things changed but not as intended ! however i have now found the button that restored things the way it was before ,so i can keep trying. it may take a while!!!!!

• DCFC4EVERDCFC4EVER Member Posts: 38
    edited August 2009
    Howdie All, played in several tournies, been close a few times, even been on sky  in the  five 00.

may the best man win     Steve
  • diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited August 2009
    COME ON U RAMS
  • swiperswiper Member Posts: 34
    edited August 2009
    hi all i think my first words were dad da which you think was fine but i was saying it to my dads brotherin front of both my real dad i think and my mum.
  • 1realdeal1realdeal Member Posts: 85
    edited August 2009
    this site is f ucking fixed
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    thanks for everyone's contributions in this thread - as promised at the end of august we have randomly selected one person from this thread for a free tournament entry!

and the winner is..........

Flutnush!

well done and thanks Everyone.

Rich
  • SUDDSSUDDS Member Posts: 65
    edited August 2009

Being an occassional "forum lurker" I just found this and thought "it's still August I'll post my first post for the draw." But apparantly August was over this morning at 11:25.
    Perhaps I should have posted this in "Area 51" or whatever it's called ;-)