You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Monday's Forum Triple Takedown Competition (APRIL 2023 ONWARDS)

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

MAXALLY said:

Just to prove there is zero skill in winning this, @18AND5TIME somehow manages to get top spot ;) Well played Ian.

Weekly

1st @18AND5TIME wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @DARK4NIGHT wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) THIS WILL BE DEFFERED TO SUNDAY 20th AUGUST (at the earliest)
    3rd @green_beer wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 21st AUGUST (£6)

Well done all winners. Please note the amended dates, as Tikay is away in Vegas at the moment, but will action ALL prizes on his return.

THANKS TO ALL WHO PLAYED & SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK
    @Tikay10 please can I defer my Mini Major entry for one week until Sunday 27th as I'm not available this Sunday. I also have £11 in tournament tokens and will take these next week sometime. Will let you know when I'm going to be playing. Thanks

@DARK4NIGHT

Afternoon.

That's fine, Mini Major, Sunday 27th August, BOOKED
  • Options
    -Stuey- said:

MAXALLY said:

All the FTT individual winners this week didn't play all 3 games, so perhaps missed out on a possible extra prize @SHINdig321 @katty43 @mullikilla . Maybe join in next week? no extra charge if you do play all 3 FTT games ;)

Onto the weekly prizes. Well done...

1st @-Stuey- wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @bettingben wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) SUNDAY 20th AUGUST
    3rd @thisltedu wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 21st AUGUST (£6)

PLEASE CAN ALL WINNERS liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes or amend the given dates above.

If possible could I be entered in this Saturdays 20.00 Sharpshooter?
    @-Stuey-

That's done bud, you are now registered.

Well done on that result against Villa last week, & I'm very much looking forward to see how you get on tomorrow against City. Should be a corker of a match. I've placed an Each Way bet at 10/1 on Isak to be the 23/24 Premier League leading goalscorer in the "Without Haaland" market so I'll be keeping an eye on him.

• Options

Outstanding Free Entries

Hi all.

I'm still without the access I need to process Free Entries, but in the interim, James has agreed to assist.

That means a slight change to how we do it, but once I get my access back, it will revert to normal.

For now, we'll start with the outstanding Mini Major entries. I did say I'd do them for Sunday 20th August, but it will now have to be Sunday 27th August. Apologies. Please confirm that Sunday 27th August is acceptable. If you wish to defer until later, that's fine.

Those who have outstanding free entries for £33 Main Events or £5.50 Minis, please just post on this thread your chosen date & Tournament, (earliest date Monday 21st August) ) & I'll get them sorted. However, please note 24 hours notice will be required, & entries for Saturday or Sunday will have to be made Friday latest. Entries for this weekend cannot be made I'm afraid.

The usual same day service will resume once my access is restored.
  • Options
    -Stuey--Stuey- Member Posts: 388
    Tikay10 said:

-Stuey- said:

MAXALLY said:

All the FTT individual winners this week didn't play all 3 games, so perhaps missed out on a possible extra prize @SHINdig321 @katty43 @mullikilla . Maybe join in next week? no extra charge if you do play all 3 FTT games ;)

PLEASE CAN ALL WINNERS liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes or amend the given dates above.

@-Stuey-

Well done on that result against Villa last week, & I'm very much looking forward to see how you get on tomorrow against City. Should be a corker of a match. I've placed an Each Way bet at 10/1 on Isak to be the 23/24 Premier League leading goalscorer in the "Without Haaland" market so I'll be keeping an eye on him.

Tx, don't think Isak has been prolific in the past but he may be reaching his peak and he is in a good team lmao. Naturally I hope you cash! I think I may have a smaller prize to claim but can't remember the source. Any tournament on this Sunday starting 7pm - 9pm is suitable. Howay the lads!
  • Options
    -Stuey- said:

Tikay10 said:

-Stuey- said:

MAXALLY said:

@-Stuey-

Tx, don't think Isak has been prolific in the past but he may be reaching his peak and he is in a good team lmao. Naturally I hope you cash! I think I may have a smaller prize to claim but can't remember the source. Any tournament on this Sunday starting 7pm - 9pm is suitable. Howay the lads!
    @-Stuey-

I'll have a look & see if I can find it, probably MML or Daily Forum Comp, but I cannot process any more Free Entries until Monday I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

-Stuey- said:

Tikay10 said:

-Stuey- said:

MAXALLY said:

@-Stuey-

@-Stuey-

I'll have a look & see if I can find it, probably MML or Daily Forum Comp, but I cannot process any more Free Entries until Monday I'm afraid.
    Iv'e sourced it - July 24 Forum Comp Day 7 Newton Abbott.
  • Options
    -Stuey- said:

Tikay10 said:

-Stuey- said:

Tikay10 said:

-Stuey- said:

MAXALLY said:

@-Stuey-

@-Stuey-

@-Stuey-

Yup, I looked it up last night. Just let me know what & when (bearing in mind the Post I made last night about how these will be processed) & we'll get you sorted.

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    @Tikay10

hi, I have a free entry into the monday forum comps, from 2 weeks ago, @MAXALLY said I would be regged into the comp on the 21st, I am working on monday and might not be able to play depending what time I get finished, can I have my entry added to the tank please.

• Options

@Tikay10

hi, I have a free entry into the monday forum comps, from 2 weeks ago, @MAXALLY said I would be regged into the comp on the 21st, I am working on monday and might not be able to play depending what time I get finished, can I have my entry added to the tank please.

@green_beer

Yes, no problem at all, I'll stick it in the tank until you request it.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    Tikay10 said:

@Tikay10

@green_beer

Yes, no problem at all, I'll stick it in the tank until you request it.
    thank you!
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

-Stuey- said:

Tikay10 said:

-Stuey- said:

Tikay10 said:

-Stuey- said:

MAXALLY said:

@-Stuey-

@-Stuey-

@-Stuey-

Yup, I looked it up last night. Just let me know what & when (bearing in mind the Post I made last night about how these will be processed) & we'll get you sorted.

</blockquo

Sunday 27th is fine. 2 minutes to Ko = Come on the girls!
  • Options
    gogogadgetgogogadget Member Posts: 148
    Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

Well played to our three winners.

As Alan noted, it may not be possible for me to process free entries whilst I'm away, so prizes may have to be deferred until my return.

If @Card4Life &/or @gogogadget wish to swap your free entries for something on or before this Saturday, that's fine, just let me know.

@The_Chris needs to let me know what he wishes to play, & when. Ideally, something on or before this Friday. Failing that, it will go in the tank until I return.

@Card4Life will be registered for the Mini Major on Sunday August 20th unless he selects something of equivalent value on or by this Friday.

@gogogadget will be registered for the 3 x FTT's on Monday August 21st unless he selects something of equivalent value on or by this Friday.

Morning @Tikay10 just checking in that I’ll be entered into tonight’s comp? I’m happy for this to be deferred for a week or 2 if you’re still having IT issues

• Options
    edited August 2023
    @gogogadget @MAXALLY

Thanks for letting me know Mr Gadget. The PLAN is to get you registered for tonight if I can, though at present I'm not 100% sure I can. I'll let you know later today when I know the score.
  • Options

The following players are owed FTT entries which have accumulated over the last few weeks.

@gogogadget

@EBBERDON

@leeahick26

@thisltedu

Those FOUR players have now all been registered for tonight's 3 FTT's.

Sorry about the delay, & good luck tonight.

@MAXALLY - if you are able to contact any or all of those players to remind them, that'd be great. ( @gogogadget will [probably be aware as he's been on thread this morning.) Thank you.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Tikay10 said:

The following players are owed FTT entries which have accumulated over the last few weeks.

@gogogadget

@EBBERDON

@leeahick26

@thisltedu

Those FOUR players have now all been registered for tonight's 3 FTT's.

Sorry about the delay, & good luck tonight.

@MAXALLY - if you are able to contact any or all of those players to remind them, that'd be great. ( @gogogadget will [probably be aware as he's been on thread this morning.) Thank you.

Thanks @Tikay10 . I have informed Peter & Donald of their free entries for this evening. Hopefully @leeahick26 sees this too.

Are you back up and running now? IE you can sort tokens out in morning after tonight's results (plus the back dated ones) ?

Cheers,
    Alan
  • Options

@MAXALLY

I'm almost there, just one obstacle remaining. I've submitted all the info needed, I just have to wait for my request to be processed. No idea how long that will take, could be in the next 10 minutes, could be this week.
  • Options

Pretty sure I'll be able to sort the tokens tomorrow morning one way or another.
  • Options
    The_ChrisThe_Chris Member Posts: 9
    @Tikay10 Hi I believe i have a free entries for £33 Main Event from JULY WEEK FOUR
    can you put me in tomorrow Tuesday 22nd Aug.
    Cheers Tikay
  • Options
    The_Chris said:

@Tikay10 Hi I believe i have a free entries for £33 Main Event from JULY WEEK FOUR
    can you put me in tomorrow Tuesday 22nd Aug.
    Cheers Tikay

Hi @The_Chris

No problem, Tuesday's Gold Rush Main, BOOKED
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532

WEEK THREE RESULTS (21st/8/23)