You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Monday's Forum Triple Takedown Competition (APRIL 2023 ONWARDS)

145791038

Comments

  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,571

    JUNE WEEK TWO RESULTS (12/6/23)








  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,571

    Prizes therefore awarded as follows:

    Weekly

    1st @1-DAY wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @thisltedu wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11)
    3rd @MAXALLY wins entry to the FTT competition next week (£6)

    PLEASE CAN ALL WINNERS liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes.

    THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PLAYED & SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,899

    Thanks very much Alan @MAXALLY


    1st @1-DAY wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice

    2nd @thisltedu wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11)

    3rd @MAXALLY wins entry to the FTT competition next week (£6)



    Good to see a new alias in the mix, well done @1-DAY . Please let me how & when you wish to use your £33 free entries. It can be 1 x £33, or any combination of small denoms.

    @thisltedu will be registered into Sunday's Mini Major.

    @MAXALLY will be registered into all 3 of next Monday's FTT's. (Again...)





  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,899

    @thisltedu

    Morning Donald.


    "2nd @thisltedu wins entry to the Sunday mini-major" (£11)


    I've sorted this & you are good to go,

    Run well.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,899

    @MAXALLY


    Morning Alan.

    I've sorted this, so you are good to go. Enjoy.


    "3rd @MAXALLY wins entry to the FTT competition next week" (£6)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,571

    JUNE WEEK THREE RESULTS (19/6/23)









  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,571
    Unless there is any objections/steward enquiries/letters of disgust/cries of rigged!.....

    Prizes therefore awarded as follows:

    Weekly

    1st @MAXALLY wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @_burnsy_ wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11)
    3rd @18AND5TIME wins entry to the FTT competition next week (£6)

    PLEASE CAN ALL WINNERS liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes.

    THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PLAYED & SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,899

    Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

    Something definitely sussy here.

    Anyway, pending any objections;

    @MAXALLY wins a £33 free entry.

    @_burnsy_ wins free entry to this Sunday's Mini Major. I'll do the entry on Sunday morning.

    @18AND5TIME wins free entry to all 3 of next Monday's FTT's, which I'll sort on Monday morning.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,899

    "@_burnsy_ wins free entry to this Sunday's Mini Major. I'll do the entry on Sunday morning."



    @_burnsy_


    That's been done, you are now registered.

    VBOL tonight.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,899

    @18AND5TIME


    "3rd @18AND5TIME wins entry to the FTT competition next week (£6)"



    I have now registered you for these, VBOL.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,571

    @MAXALLY wins a £33 free entry.

    Could you put me into tonight's MAIN (26th June) please @Tikay10 for last week's 1st prize. TIA.

    Alan
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,899
    MAXALLY said:


    @MAXALLY wins a £33 free entry.

    Could you put me into tonight's MAIN (26th June) please @Tikay10 for last week's 1st prize. TIA.

    Alan



    @MAXALLY


    No problem, that's done, good luck Alan.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,571
    Tikay10 said:

    MAXALLY said:


    @MAXALLY wins a £33 free entry.

    Could you put me into tonight's MAIN (26th June) please @Tikay10 for last week's 1st prize. TIA.

    Alan



    @MAXALLY


    No problem, that's done, good luck Alan.
    Hung on for a min cash. No one told me it was a BH ;) Thanks for the free shot at the Main.

    MAXALLY 0 14 £43.31 0
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,571

    JUNE WEEK FOUR RESULTS (26/6/23)











  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,571

    Weekly

    1st @Asho28 wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @MAXALLY wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11)
    3rd @Vertigo wins entry to the FTT competition next week (£6)

    PLEASE CAN ALL WINNERS liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes.

    I best say well played to that luckbox supremo @Asho28 ........



  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,571

    JUNE 2023 MONTHLY RESULT







  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,571
    edited June 2023
    Prizes therefore awarded as follows:

    Monthly

    1st @MAXALLY wins any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £22
    2nd @Upswing wins any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £11
    3rd @Asho28 wins a £5.50 MTT entry or entry to the FTT comp

    Winners, congratulations, please liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes.
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 796
    edited June 2023
    MAXALLY said:


    Weekly

    1st @Asho28 wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @MAXALLY wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11)
    3rd @Vertigo wins entry to the FTT competition next week (£6)

    PLEASE CAN ALL WINNERS liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes.

    I best say well played to that luckbox supremo @Asho28 ........



    Yeah, I definitely got quite a bit of luck this week :lol:

    Cheers for the continued running of the Takedown comp, Alan

    @Tikay10 , please can I use the weekly £33 token for Wednesday's main, and the monthly £5.50 token for Wednesday's mini, if that's okay?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,899
    Asho28 said:

    MAXALLY said:


    Weekly

    1st @Asho28 wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @MAXALLY wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11)
    3rd @Vertigo wins entry to the FTT competition next week (£6)

    PLEASE CAN ALL WINNERS liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes.

    I best say well played to that luckbox supremo @Asho28 ........



    Yeah, I definitely got quite a bit of luck this week :lol:

    Cheers for the continued running of the Takedown comp, Alan

    @Tikay10 , please can I use the weekly £33 token for Wednesday's main, and the monthly £5.50 token for Wednesday's mini, if that's okay?


    @Asho28


    Wednesday's Main & Wednesday's Mini both BOOKED.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,899
    edited June 2023
    Thanks Alan @MAXALLY


    Weekly

    Asho28 wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @MAXALLY wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11)
    3rd @Vertigo wins entry to the FTT competition next week (£6)




    @Asho28 has elected to play Wednesday's Main.

    @MAXALLY will be registered for this Sunday's Mini Major.

    @Vertigo will be registered for all 3 of next Monday's FTT's.



    _______________________________________________


    Monthly




    1st @MAXALLY wins any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £22

    2nd @Upswing wins any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £11

    3rd @Asho28 wins a £5.50 MTT entry or entry to the FTT comp



    Both @MAXALLY & @Upswing need to choose what they wish to play, & when.

    @Asho28 has elected to play Wednesday's Mini.

Sign In or Register to comment.