You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Giveaway attempt blocked

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,272
    TheWaddy said:

perhaps keep trying to hide up the question of 888 pokers magical 3 of a kind or better which happens automatically in a certain situation by putting monkey videos up.

In view of your forum picture it seems apt.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited May 2023
    Glenelg said:

Is that any Tandem ? ......or just a RANDOM Tandem? :)

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,543
    TheWaddy.
    The Lottery R.N.G. is not random .... my numbers never come up. People win twice.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    As you have tried to hide it up again.... 888 poker had 400+ wins on the run for opponents all with 3 of a kind or better after a big giveaway.... hands up who thinks that could possibly be a random occurence :#
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    What's this 888 thing you keep babbling about?
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

I would say on 888 poker, where in Omaha HU, the first all in preflop, after a cheap giveaway by the opponent that had decimated his stack to like 1800-200 chips.... resulted not only 400+ on the run wins for that opponent, they were ALL 3 of a kind or better.

That is not random enough for me.

It was these events that told me all i needed to know. If you choose to pass this off as a random occurence, you can do so, but the sheer maths of that is just not possible.

• Options
    Why..... Mm! had a Thread called Why..... I talked rubbish so nobody bothered to post.

Feel you heading that way but I will still post my rubbish here as you are awful but I like you. cough!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    TheWaddy said:

.... resulted not only 400+ on the run wins for that opponent, they were ALL 3 of a kind or better.

Is there any evidence?

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 529
    edited May 2023
    Somebody won 400 hands in a row all in preflop in one HUSNG?

Or they won 400 HUSNG in a row?

Or something else? Please don't tell me you are talking about going from 200 to 400 to 800 to 1600 chips.
  • Options
    NoseyBonk said:

TheWaddy said:

.... resulted not only 400+ on the run wins for that opponent, they were ALL 3 of a kind or better.

Is there any evidence?

I have them screenshot, i started putting them on a previous post... but tea club got angry and told me to stop.... why they did that, you would have to use your own conclusion.... i thought it was interesting, insightful and incredible info for online poker players, but then again, they arent here for that!

These are screenshots i started taking after hundreds on the run where i was like hang on a minute, not only am i losing these every time, they are always 3 of a kind or better.... i mean it was right in your face.

These couldnt explain why i even had these screeshots, why so many, so they got uncomfortable and told me i was an idiot and to stop posting them.

This is how this stand off actually started... even though i have proof, it was on a different site and i wasnt just your usual 'oh its the big stack, its this and that'....im a winning player, i went on to win many of the games ive screenshot... but as there was only one result on the first all in preflop when they were low on chips, it was an untenable situation to have to deal with.
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 279
    So you say you lost 400 plus hands in a row but somehow you won some of the games. I smell bs.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 529
    People only get fed up with your posts because you don't understand probability and have no interest in learning the odds. You also never provide any evidence (you think you do, but it's not even close). That's a theme that consistent with all riggies. What you post is therefore of no interest to any experienced online player.

If you came forward with suspicions and evidence of collusion, bots, RTA usage or super users, that would be incredibly helpful. Evidence is not a few screenshots or stating things as if they are lottery winner odds when they are 35-1. Your database for your play at 888 would work as evidence. Failing that, consistent recording of your play.

Now let's get back to making this a thread about tea.
  • Options
    Tea is disgusting
  • Options
    Bean81 said:

People only get fed up with your posts because you don't understand probability and have no interest in learning the odds. You also never provide any evidence (you think you do, but it's not even close). That's a theme that consistent with all riggies. What you post is therefore of no interest to any experienced online player.

If you came forward with suspicions and evidence of collusion, bots, RTA usage or super users, that would be incredibly helpful. Evidence is not a few screenshots or stating things as if they are lottery winner odds when they are 35-1. Your database for your play at 888 would work as evidence. Failing that, consistent recording of your play.

Now let's get back to making this a thread about tea.

I lost 400+ ALL to 3 of a kind or better, but its my problem THAT I dont understand probability thats the fault....... I think just about anyone will understand the probability of that happening randomly.

My evidence is the same as someone claiming its random.... there is nothing that can be shown to others that they dont want to believe, either way.

If you are sitting on the fence here, you would have to ask why as a prolific winning player, do i have screenshots of hundreds of 3 of a kind or better, after all ins preflop with my opponent short stacked..... whatever possessed me to even start doing that?
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    yawn
  • Options
    Kinda6677 said:

So you say you lost 400 plus hands in a row but somehow you won some of the games. I smell bs.

I would say i won most of the games, 'some' would make me a losing player. I will try and help you out with your 'somehow you won' BS quote.

I have 1800 -200 chips lead. I know the first all in preflop will be 3 of a kind or better win for the opponent. He raises, i go all in to get this out of the way (this is what i had to do in the end, as a short stack generally raises every hand from that position... no point in folding as if it becomes 300 0r 400 before the first all in preflop, its shooting myself in the foot and his double up becomes bigger. I often had like AsAhKhQs and the likes versus 3c9sAd7h and they would still make 3 of a kind or better).

So he wins with the normal outcome, 3 kind or better and i have a 1600-400 chip lead. But you cant see how im still getting a win in the end huh? Not the brightest bloke around.....
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    TheWaddy said:

Kinda6677 said:

I would say i won most of the games, 'some' would make me a losing player. I will try and help you out with your 'somehow you won' BS quote.

I have 1800 -200 chips lead. I know the first all in preflop will be 3 of a kind or better win for the opponent. He raises, i go all in to get this out of the way (this is what i had to do in the end, as a short stack generally raises every hand from that position... no point in folding as if it becomes 300 0r 400 before the first all in preflop, its shooting myself in the foot and his double up becomes bigger. I often had like AsAhKhQs and the likes versus 3c9sAd7h and they would still make 3 of a kind or better).

So he wins with the normal outcome, 3 kind or better and i have a 1600-400 chip lead. But you cant see how im still getting a win in the end huh? Not the brightest bloke around.....
    You certainly aren’t
  • Options
    So, in your example, you then lose the next hand he has 800-1200, then next hand 1600-400, then he wins the game next hand. So how the fck are you winning some games then? Or are you not being entirely truthful?
  • Options
    He's keeping the Kettle boiling but.... is he making tea for us. ?
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,272
    Milk, one sweetener please Wad.