You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What to watch in 2024: best new TV Series/Movies.

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 33,361
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

This may appeal to some of the oldies @Tikay10

Inside the steam train museum, CH5, 8pm Friday.
    Cant find a trailer.

Keep an eye out for @Tikay10 in the foreground of the trailer at around 55 seconds.

NEW SERIES TRAILER: Flying Scotsman Centenary - 1923-2023 | Part one coming this Friday, June 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxOJ96KmYlY
    Well it looks like him.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,368
    On a similar note, Series 3 of "Secrets of the London Underground" starts today on Yesterday.

I'm not a huge fan of trains, but I have found this series fascinating.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

On a similar note, Series 3 of "Secrets of the London Underground" starts today on Yesterday.

Do you think it was him?
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but this is excellent......
    https://youtu.be/pTGGUF4euTE
  • Options
    HENDRIK62 said:

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but this is excellent......
    https://youtu.be/pTGGUF4euTE

Yeah, I watched it a while ago on ITVX, they released all the episodes straight off.
    I noticed that ITV are just releasing one at a time.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

July 6th.

The Lincoln Lawyer | Season 2 Part 1 Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI0C81p7vKI

Tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    There is a Jersey and Guernsey series on CH5.
    I cant find a trailer.
    I went on holiday to Guernsey with my parents, in my teens.
    The first time we went, we flew from Cardiff in a Dakota.
    When I left school I worked in Guernsey for 6 months, my sister followed suit some years later.
    It is a lovely place, and the series brings back so many memories.

Channel Islands, 1940: When The Na zis Invaded England | Hitler's England | Timeline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR7v8114XOc
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

I'll be watching EVACUATION on Channel 4 at 9pm tonight.

It's the British Troops story of the Evacuation of people from Kabul Airport, after the War in Afghanistan was declared to be finished. When WE (the Allied Forces) gave in :/

The American Troops version .... 'Escape from Kabul' was an amazing watch imo, and it will be great, and enlightening, to see the British Troops version .....though no doubt pretty harrowing in places.

I love watching documentaries on real life events that actually happened, with real live footage :)

Was it any good?
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

July 6th.

Tomorrow.
    What’s the release date for The Lincoln Lawyer Season 2?
    The Lincoln Lawyer Season 2 will be released in two parts this summer. Part 1 premieres on July 6 with Part 2 following on Aug. 3.

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/the-lincoln-lawyer-season-2-release-date
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

July 6th.

Tomorrow.
    What’s the release date for The Lincoln Lawyer Season 2?
    The Lincoln Lawyer Season 2 will be released in two parts this summer. Part 1 premieres on July 6 with Part 2 following on Aug. 3.

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/the-lincoln-lawyer-season-2-release-date
    If I had known that, I would have waited until August and watched the lot.
  • Options
    DISTURBING DISAPPEARANCES TRAILER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqutmGxjNy4
  • Options
    I expect I will be giving this a miss.

Heat | Promo | Channel 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgpgjQMgXHs
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

Elsbeth (CBS) Trailer HD - The Good Wife spinoff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2WX99QXXY
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,215
    edited July 2023
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

It's the British Troops story of the Evacuation of people from Kabul Airport, after the War in Afghanistan was declared to be finished. When WE (the Allied Forces) gave in :/

The American Troops version .... 'Escape from Kabul' was an amazing watch imo, and it will be great, and enlightening, to see the British Troops version .....though no doubt pretty harrowing in places.

I love watching documentaries on real life events that actually happened, with real live footage :)

Was it any good?
    Started watching EVACUATION ..... but I have only seen first episode in two half hour bits. It will defo be more interesting when it gets towards the end of the Evacuation.

It is pretty harrowing, and you can see in the faces of the British Troops, it has left them with some serious long term issues :#:/

.....going to watch part 2 now 'coz 1am Freezy didn't get enough runners.

GOOD LUCK in Major ....... 'bout time you WON it again Tony :)
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Was it any good?
    Started watching EVACUATION ..... but I have only seen first episode in two half hour bits. It will defo be more interesting when it gets towards the end of the Evacuation.

It is pretty harrowing, and you can see in the faces of the British Troops, it has left them with some serious long term issues :#:/

It is, but unfortunately another 10th, 3rd in the 6pm BH, and 15th in the 7.30 BH.
    Although that makes 5 top ten finishes in the main, for the week.
    No doubt @Tikay10 will see it as another failure. :)
    I wish I could fail this much every week.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,368
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Was it any good?

It is, but unfortunately another 10th, 3rd in the 6pm BH, and 15th in the 7.30 BH.
    No doubt @Tikay10 will see it as another failure.
    Reminds me of the time I congratulated a friend for coming 2nd in a big Regatta. He replied:-

"Pah. 2nd is just 1st of the losers."
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Was it any good?

Reminds me of the time I congratulated a friend for coming 2nd in a big Regatta. He replied:-

Yeah, I have met a few of those.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Was it any good?

When you are a sales person, nearly getting a sale earns you absolutely sweet FA.